To Share Words from Louise Hay for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
      Stationery by ©Stationery Heaven
      Hello everyone:

      I used this unusual stationery to remind us that we can have a good day even when are saying -- What A Day Today Was!!  You see, how you feel on what we think is a bad day or a good day is totally up to us and the choices me make.  So this stationery is to remind us that even in the midst of  turmoil and frustration we can still choose to feel good and have a good day.

      First of all, since it is the first day of another month, let me share with all of you the thought for this month -- which is 'Just like the bright summer sun, I am a radiant being.  This month, others will feel safe and warm in my presence."

      Today is the birthday of my middle daughter so it is a day I celebrate yearly -- she is 44 today.

      Let me now get to the Louise Hay message from her 'I Can Do It' desk calendar  which is:  "I choose to feel good throughout the day."

      So let's all decide right here and now to make a choice that we are going to find something to feel good about in every single day, even if it has to be looking at a beautiful flower, hearing special music, reading a special message, having a loving conversation with a loved one  or just interacting with someone you care a lot about on-line.  Whatever it takes to make you feel good daily, let's all make a definitive choice to find it every single day of our lives.

      Continue to enjoy your day today, and know that I continue to keep all of you close to me in my heart in your own special place, every single day.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  Yet again, I cannot recall who shared this stationery with me, so if you will let me know, I will give you credit because it really is great stationery.

      P.P.S.  I tried to find a midi on decisions or choices but was not successful in either search, so I opted to use one by Bruce DeBoer called 'Conversations with My Soul,'  something we all have to do if we are going to try to make changes in ourselves.  I know that I plan to have a lot of conversations with my soul trying to make me see that every day can be good in some way, as long as we make that choice and stick with it.

    • Patti Garrett
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2006
        Hello everyone yet again:

        Once again I needed stationery that showed a woman who looks like she is healthy, whole and complete, and once again, this is the only stationery I could find that so perfectly depicts that.  So if any of you have any other stationery that shows someone who looks healthy. whole and complete, I would so appreciate your sharing it with me so I can use it next time and not have to use this one over and over.

        With that, let me get to the message for today which is:

        "My body mirrors my state of mind.  I am healthy, whole and complete."

        Sometimes I think we forget how our state of mind shows in the way we look, the way we feel, the way we act and just the way we present ourselves period.  So we should all try to look at ourselves more closely, and when we see ourselves looking in a way we do not want to look or in a way we do not want to show to the world, we should do everything we can to change our thinking and make ourselves reflect good thoughts, positive thoughts, good health, wholeness and picture of feeling complete in all parts of our life.

        Again, do continue to enjoy your day, each of you.

        Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

        Patti

        P.S. Midi used is called 'Who We Are' by Bruce deBoer.