Dancing with Delight

  • shirleyponto
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006

      "We are not channels, we are instruments.  Channels give nothign of their own;
      they just let water run through them.  In our action, we are instruments in God's hand and He writes beautifully."   Mother Teresa of Calcutta

      Join me and be an instrument for love . . .

      Dear God,
      What song will You play through me?
      How will You express in my life today?
      I place myself at Your command so that I may be an instrument of Your Love.
      My mind and heart are open to You.
      My being rejoices at Your touch.
      I AM dancing with delight as Mother Gaia spoke to me this morning . . .
      How I love all the beauty that You have given us in, on and through Mother Earth,
      How I love the beauty in all of your Divine Children,
      How I love the greatest joy is the fact that I live now in Your Heart and my
      feet, mind,  body, and soul absolutely dances with delight in this most sacred space.

      Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

      Angel and Dolphin Hugs for a Radiant Rainbow Day!

      Love, Light, Joy and Peaceful Blessings,
      Shirley Irene

      .