Fwd: Multidimensional News

  • Sanjoy Banerjee
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 1, 2006

      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 11, 2006

        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 28, 2006

          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 6, 2006

            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 20, 2006

              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 26, 2006

                Note: forwarded message attached.

              • Sanjoy Banerjee
                Message 7 of 14 , May 10 11:19 PM

                  Note: forwarded message attached.

                • Sanjoy Banerjee
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jun 11, 2007

                    Note: forwarded message attached.

                    Message 9 of 14 , Nov 27, 2007
                      The moment I began going through this latest version of Multidimensional News I had deep reminders of these areas that I need to re-affirm and hold to along my Path. A couple, and there are definitely more than just two, that brought renewed clarity concerns the three fold flame and the chronic fatigue so many of us have felt. Do share as your own guidance gives you. Namaste with Love, Shay

                      Note: forwarded message attached.