Thought for today

  • B K
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2006
      The soul is extremely subtle.  I can go inside the body and see that the soul is there as the quiet point of awareness. Then I can go deeper and see how it is extremely subtle. There will be a feeling of deep peace, of rest and power. The joy will rise inside of me and my face will also change as I discover the great supply of power I have inside. Today let me experience myself as a subtle, powerful being.