To Share Daily Word Message for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 52 , Jul 29, 2006
      Hello everyone yet again:

      I loved this message for today because it deals with peace, which I always love messages about because this is a quality we all need a lot of in our lives all the time.

      I used this particular stationery because Jesus has a dove in His hand and cross at his back -- both of which depict peace in a different way -- the dove because it is a symbol of peace and the cross because that is how we are told Jesus died for us so that we may all have eternal life.  And then it shows Jesus himself which always brings me peace, just to look at some of the many pictures made of him.

      I hope I am right in saying that I got this stationery from my friend, Sonell.  Because she has taken the time to share so much stationery with me over the past few days, I think this also one of her shares. If I am wrong, and it ewes someone else, I thank you.  But I still want to thank Sonell because she has been so generous and caring with all the  special stationery she has shared with me recently, making me eternally grateful to her.

      Now for the message for today.

      The daily words for today are: 'Inner Peace,' and the daily thought for today is:  "I experience indescribable peace through the spirit of God."

      And the rest of today's message is"

      "Before I open my eyes to the outer world, I look within to the peace of God.  From this place of inner peace, I have a vision that affirms peace in the world.

      "I envision a world in which spiritual seekers are nourished with  divine strength.  Conflicted souls learn to forgive through God's compassionate presence.  Hurting hearts are healed through God's love.

      "From deep peace within, I claim an indescribable inner peace that is mine to bask in and to share.  As I send my peaceful thoughts out into the world, I envision peace reflected back to me from people near and far.

      "'Hope does not disappoint us, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit that has been given to us.' --- Romans 5:5"

      What lovely thoughts about peace today!  We are all told by speakers, authors and ministers all the time that peace has to begin in each of us, peace that we then transmit to others, so it can then be reflected back to each of us in the same spirit that we sent it out in the first place.  That, then, is really the only way we can ever have peace on earth, and oh how I wish this could be true!  Can you imagine a world of total peace and love?  As we have always been told, that is how heaven will be, so, more than likely, I will probably never see it on earth --at least not in what is left of my life.  But, oh what a wonderful dream that is for me!

      Do continue to enjoy your evening, and may you continue to feel the loving and guiding presence of God (who or whatever you may deem Him or Her to be in your life) and His (or Her) angels all around you every minute of every day of your life.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  I think I have to end this session for now as I find I need to take a rest again.  Being so cold and uncomfortable last night, even though I did sleep, I was told by those watching me that I had very little REM sleep, so I really don't think I got enough rest -- which is why I am now going to get a bit more.

      P.S.  The midi I used for today is called 'I've Got Peace Like A River,' which really spoke to me today.
    • Patti Garrett
      Message 52 of 52 , Nov 2, 2007
        Hello everyone again:

        I love these messages when they talk about Peace in any form, and today, the daily words are 'Inner Peace,' and the daily thought is "I am one with the everlasting love of God.  My heart is filled with peace."  I am not sure about any of you, but I love this part of the thought that says "My heart is filled with peace."

        While it is not required that you assume this yoga pose and meditative to commune with your God, I do know that if you do this in the right way by calming your thoughts and stilling your mind and really meditating whether you use your breathing, a mantra or a phrase that you like, you will be more likely to have a moment of communion with your God that if you are standing up without stilling your thoughts or your monkey mind.  So that w as my reason for using this image for all of you today.

        Now for the rest of this message today:

        "At times I may focus so closely on the details of my life that it is almost as if I am peering through a magnifying glass.  If I lose sight of the bigger picture, my activities and responsibilities could take on an uncomfortable intensity.  The peace I desire, however, is never out of reach.

        "In reflective moments of communion with God, I am uplifted and gain a higher perspective.  I recognize that Divine Love supports me throughout the day.  As I attune myself to this love, all worry is alleviated.  By centering myself in the love of God, I discover a new sense of balance.  I am at peace as I perform my tasks easily and efficiently.

        "Wherever I go, whatever I do, I am with the everlasting love of my God."

        Again, for all of you who have a different belief system rather than God, please feel free to add the name of your Creator in this prayer so you can use this information, too.

        For me, I love the idea of having inner peace, because I believe that the only way peace will ever be found on earth is when we all find inner peace in our heart and. in turn, share it with everyone they meet along their path through life.

        Continue to enjoy the rest of your evening.

        Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

        PattiAngel

        P.S.  Music attached is my favorite peace song -- the one by Vince Gill and his daughter and it is called 'L:et There be Peace on Earth."  Enjoy the music!'