To Share Louise Hay Message for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 29 5:31 PM
      Hello everyone again:

      I love this stationery so very much because it expresses in words what I feel so strongly for all of you with whom I have established a very personal and, hopefully, life-long friendship.

      So when I saw what today's Louise Hay message, from her 'I Can Do It' desk calendar is, this stationery seemed to be just what I needed to emphasize these words, which are:  "I feel tolerance, compassion and love for all people, myself included."

      When reading these words, I discovered  that, although I have these feelings for everyone I meet, I have even stronger ones for those people who are close to me, including my family and close friends whom I see every day, but that I have these same strong feelings for all of you as well.

      Again, do continue to enjoy your evening, and know that I always hold each of you special friends close to me, in my heart, all the time.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  Of course, the midi I chose for today is called:  'Love Can Build a Bridge.'  One of these days, when I am on the internet, I am going to search for these words because jus so beautiful, as are the words to 'Testify to Love."  I tried to find the video of this last concert by the Judds at a local record store a few years ago, but they did not have it and told me that I was unable to order it from their suppliers any more.  So if anyone has any idea where I can purchase old CDs like this, I would so love to have the website because I do really love the words to this song.

    • Patti Garrett
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2, 2006

        Hello everyone yet again:

        I am using this great stationery that was shared with us by Leslie but apparently is Sandi's Creations (BTW, is this the Sandi who subscribes to the TAAWY group or another one). I ask this because this is my first time to receive this message.

        Be that as it may, I used this because, from my point of view, a woman who chooses to be a ballerina or any other activity that requires so much discipline and so much practice has to be in control of themselves and their emotions, at least to a large degree.  So I thought this stationery might emphasize Louise's Message for today today.

        I know that in the past some graphics do not show, if the graphic is made in certain ways, most especially in Incredimail, so I do hope this shows because it is a very good graphic of four cute little blonde ballerinas in pink tutus and pink ballet shoes.

        Now for the message from Louise Hay for today, which is:  "I am in charge.  I take my own power back."

        Do try to remember that when you give your power away all the time, you are giving people control over you.  So try to be in charge of yourself and take all of your power back now so that you will be charge of yourself and your actions, as well as take full responsibility for any and all of your own actions.

        Do continue to enjoy your afternoon.

        Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

        Patti

        P.S.  Again to any men here, please excuse this midi but it the only one I have in my files that talks about strength and pulling yourself from your bootstraps, so to speak.  If there is such as song for men, I would so appreciate receiving it so I could use it once in a while.  However, since men are known more for their strength than women are, and are more 'take charge' individuals, I guess this song was written for that reason because there really are some women I know who are strong and 'take charge' individuals as much as any man I know.  I just do not happen to one of those, although I am stronger now than I have ever been in my life and am willing to not only take charge of myself  but also to take full responsibility for any and all of my actions, whether they are good, bad or indifferent.
        January 2005

      • Patti Garrett
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 18, 2006

          Hello everyone:

          Because it seems that both Yahoo and Comcast are messing with my messages these days, I am not even sure if you will be able to see this great graphic made by a very special friend, PatchesAngel.  She never fails to amaze me with her creativity as she is always coming up with new and different ideas, some of which really touch your heart and soul.

          I used this graphic today because today's Louse Hay message deals with our bodies and I have always felt that dancers, most especially ballerinas, are perfect examples of bodies that move easily and effortlessly because they practice so much, they seem to have total control over all of their movements.

          With that, let me say that the message from this desk calendar for today is:  "My body takes me everywhere easily and effortlessly."

          The music I shared today is 'Music Box Dancer, a selection I hope you all enjoy as much as I do.

          I do hope you all enjoy the message, most especially the work of PatchesAngel, who always does such beautiful and special graphics.  In addition, I hope that each of you has the most special day possible.