[ANGEL] 8 Leo, The Angels of Breath

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 29, 2006

      8 degrees Leo

      The Angels of Breath

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Romasara’

      Beloved,

       We are the heavenly host of breath, and it is we who understand and teach the principles of an ancient science of breathing called Pranayama through the divine virtues of the letters of our name.

      Breath responds to mind in connecting electric fire of spiritual willpower with flowing magnetic water feelings of the heart.

      Through the secret of conscious breathing, a child of light creates.  By breathing deeply and slowly, it is possible to will, visualize and feel in great detail.

      Be aware of breath with a sensation of relaxation and ease. Breathe in and out through the pores of the skin over that part of the body that corresponds to the divine virtue you are visualizing and feeling, at the same time as you breathe through the nose.

      The breath contains within it both the mastery of visualization and flowing feelings.

      Utilize the lessons of ‘Kagaros’, 7 degrees Leo, to visualize clearly a divine virtue that you are creating and attracting. Do this in consciousness with the divine virtue of unlimited power, the letter K.

       Combine a visual image with contemplation of the meaning of the divine virtue. Listen carefully to inner guidance, so that a perfect conduit of Divine Providence Itself flows through.

        On the out breath, will through visualization and flowing feelings the divine virtue moving outward filling whatever inner guidance directs. It could be an object, a person, a place, a situation, or even all of the universes.

      The breath is powerful. For example, on a sacred spot you may be guided to visualize and flow with feelings of divine virtues filling Earth and Sun!

      Then visualize these virtues pouring back into your own body from the Earth and through the rays of the sun!

      If you feel inner guidance to send healing energy to a loved one, visualize the olive green light and flow with feelings of all the divine virtues taken together, letter L, with vitality and youthening, and then breathe out this life energy through the pores of the skin over the spleen to flow outward to the loved one.  Visualize this life force strengthening and healing them. Always intend that this manifests for their highest good.  See the loved one radiantly healthy, full of life energy and vitality.  On the in breath visualize and feel this beautiful vitality coming back in to your own body.

      Through the divine virtues of the letters of our name, we teach about intention derived from inner guidance, visualization, and flowing with feelings sent through conscious breathing.

      It is in this way that Divine Being breathes life into all of Creation.

      As a person matures in understanding and wisdom, the ability to use breath to send and attract energy creates miracles.

      We protect each person by inspiring the use of this power according to The Law of One.

      We remind you that when one is harmed, all are harmed, and that when one is helped, all are healed.

      In this way remarkable miracles are brought into form.

      In this way the Kingdom of Heaven is established on Earth as Divine Being has intended from the beginning.

      “On Earth as it is in Heaven.”

      MIRACLES

      ‘R-O-M-A-S-A-R-A’

      R…Clear inner guidance gives an eminent mind, with freedom of will and action.  This guidance gives mastery over all divine laws, and immense gratitude and highest devotion to Divine Providence.

      *

      Umlaut O, oe…Seeing through the eyes of Love Divine awakens perception of indwelling divinity, and awakens that divinity into manifestation.

      O…Oneness with the virtue of Divine Justice and Harmony gives a high power of judgment, and the ability to comprehend spiritually any legality, any interference by Divine Providence for the sake of justice.

      *

      M…Becoming one with emotion, with feeling, allows the creation of powerful magnetic energy that attracts visualized images into form.

      *

      A…The divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment gives understanding of the purity of all ideas in their original form.

      Umlaut A, ae…Releasing any imperfection to Divine Being for transmutation into a higher state gives control over negative beings and negative desires, thoughts, feelings, and forms.

      *

      S…All-penetrating-willpower gives these ideas the power to manifest on all levels of consciousness, including form.

      *

      A… Wisdom and enlightenment gives control over air, the spirits of the air, the lungs and of breath.

      umlaut A, ae, the divine virtue of transformation gives control over destructive passion, negative beings, and freedom from clinging to old imperfect values and possessions.

      *

      R…Clear inner guidance unites the child of God with Divine Providence, and gives freedom from any other influence or power.

      *

      A…Wisdom and enlightenment gives clairvoyance, clairaudience, eloquence, and the ability to create artistically.’

      Umlaut A, ae…Transformation and transmutation [umlaut O, oe] together give control over the earth.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Footnotes

      If you do not receive the angel messages as usual and still wish to continue receiving them, it may be necessary to resubscribe. Sometimes we unsub addresses because of bouncing. Thanks for your patience.

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE
      KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      THESE BOOKS
      MAY BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

      1-800-204-2473

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      If you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you do not get the messages twice.
      spiritus@...

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful.

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB Angel Messages in subject line   spiritus@...

       Email for 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      ******************

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...

      Home site:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      For a copy of this week's Conference Call Schedule, go to www.spiritussanctus.com

      and click the appropriate link.

      THE LAW OF
      ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF
      ALL CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      SO BE IT!

      lilforc.mid
      used with permission from Yohan Bard

        ***

      Image shared by
      Joyce Sequichie Hifler

      &nbs

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 30, 2007

        8 degrees Leo

        The Angels of Breath

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Romasara’

        Beloved,

         We teach an ancient science of breathing through the divine virtues of the letters of our name.

        Creation is made through breath. Breath radiates frequencies of the quadrapolar magnet. Breath impregnates creation with Delta, Theta, Alpha and Beta brainwave information codes.

        Breath carries information of electric fire of spiritual being, willpower, mind, flowing magnetic water feelings of the heart, and sensations of the physical realm into creation. The power of breath with creation is similar to the power of sperm with the egg. Breath impregnates reality.

        Through conscious breathing, a child of light creates.

        Follow inner guidance from Divine Providence. Cocreate with Divine Being.

        See through the eyes of love so that your breath transmutes reality into perfection and brings success and satisfaction to all.

        Flow with divine feelings that come from meditating on the original purity of all ideas in divine mind. Release all imperfection on every level for transformation into whatever is the highest good of all concerned.

        As your breath is filled with divine wisdom, know that indwelling divine omnipotence in all creation takes your breath and manifests it.

        Become aware of the power of breath, train yourself to keep a normal rhythm as a protection from breathing problems.

        When using The Power of the Word, breathe in and out through the pores of the skin over that parts of the body that correspond to the divine virtues at the same time as you breathe through the nose.

        Utilize the lessons of ‘Kagaros’, 7 degrees Leo, to visualize clearly whatever visualization or divine virtue that you are creating and attracting. Do this in consciousness with the divine virtue of unlimited power and faith, the letter K.

         Combine the visual image with contemplation of the meaning of your visualization. In this way generate wonderful flowing feelings of your visualization. Now add sensations and send it out with your breath!

        Listen carefully to inner guidance from Divine Providence.

          On the out breath, will through visualization and flowing feelings the divine virtue moving outward filling whatever inner guidance directs. It could be an object, a person, a place, a situation, or even all of the universes.

        The breath is powerful. For example, in a special moment you might be guided to visualize and flow with feelings of divine virtues that completely transmute even the Earth and Sun!

        Your out breath would impregnate the Earth and Sun. Then you would visualize these virtues pouring back into your own body from the Earth and Sun on the inbreath!

         Keep the rhythm of the breath natural.

        If you feel inner guidance to send healing vital energy to a loved one, visualize the olive green light of all the divine virtues taken together, letter L, shining in the lung area and flow with feelings of the splendor and majesty of Divine Being. Sense the vitality and youthening and desire to live that this virtue enlivens. Breathe this life energy through the pores of the skin over the spleen and intend for it to flow outward to the loved one, visualizing and feeling the joy of this life force strengthening and healing them. [Always intend that this manifests for their highest good and the highest good of all concerned.] Keeping the rhythm of the breath natural, on the in breath visualize and feel this beautiful vitality coming back in to your own body through these same pores.

        See the loved one radiantly healthy, full of life energy and vitality.

        Follow inner guidance, use visualization, contemplation, flowing feelings and sensations sent through conscious breathing.

        It was in this way that Divine Being breathed life into all of Creation.

        As a person matures in understanding and wisdom, he or she gains the ability to use breath to send and attract conscious energy to create miracles.

        Mankind has been given dominion over all that is created.

        We protect each person by inspiring the use of breath according to The Law of One.

        THE LAW OF ONE

        We are all one.

        When one is harmed, all are harmed.

        When one is helped, all are helped.

         I AM
        ONE with all;

        I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF
        ALL CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.

        I give thanks that this is done.

        SO BE IT!

        We remind you that when one is harmed, all are harmed, and that when one is helped, all are healed.

        Through conscious breath remarkable miracles are birthed into form.

        In this way the Kingdom of Heaven is established on Earth as Divine Being has intended from the beginning.

        “On Earth as it is in Heaven.”

        “All that I do, ye shall do and more.”

        MIRACLES

        ‘R-O-M-A-S-A-R-A’

        R…Clear inner guidance gives an eminent mind, with freedom of will and action.  This guidance gives mastery over all divine laws, and immense gratitude and highest devotion to Divine Providence.

        *

        Umlaut O, eu…Seeing through the eyes of Love Divine awakens perception of indwelling divinity, and awakens that divinity into manifestation.

[...]

        umlaut A, ae, the divine virtue of transformation gives control over destructive imperfections, negative beings, and freedom from clinging to old imperfect values and possessions.

        *

        R…Clear inner guidance unites a person with Divine Providence, and gives freedom from any other influence or power.

        *

        A…Wisdom and enlightenment gives clairvoyance, clairaudience, eloquence, and the ability to create artistically.’

        Umlaut A, ae…Transformation and transmutation [umlaut O, eu] together give control over miracles and creation.

        *

        MIRACLES

        Footnotes:

[...]

        Conference Call Updates

        go to www.spiritussanctus.com

        and click the appropriate link.

        THE LAW OF ONE

        We are all one.

        When one is harmed, all are harmed.

        When one is helped, all are healed.

         one with all;

        I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF
        ALL CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.

        I give thanks that this is done.

        SO BE IT!

        *
        *    *
        *       *
        *
        *     *
         *

        ~

        Angel
        a misted tube by Shiela

      • Spiritus Sanctus
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 29, 2008

          8 degrees Leo

          The Angels of Breath

          Also known as

          The Angels of ‘Romasara’

          Beloved,

           We teach an ancient science of breathing through the divine virtues of the letters of our name.

          Creation is made through breath. Breath radiates frequencies of the quadrapolar magnet.

          The quadrapolar magnet refers to the four brainwaves of Delta, which is pure being, theta-deep inner thought, alpha-flowing feelings, and beta- the five senses, memory and logic.

          Remember that the sensation of the air element is relaxation and ease.

            Breath impregnates creation with Delta, Theta, Alpha and Beta brainwave information codes.

          Breath carries information of electric fire of spiritual being, willpower, mind, flowing magnetic water feelings of the heart, and sensations of the physical realm into creation. The power of breath with creation is similar to the power of sperm with the egg. Breath impregnates reality.

          Through conscious breathing, a child of light creates.

           Whatever is created in the outer world returns on the inbreath to bless the sender.

          Follow inner guidance from Divine Providence. Cocreate with Divine Being.

          See through the eyes of love so that your breath transmutes reality into perfection and brings success and satisfaction to all.

          Flow with divine feelings that come from meditating on the original purity of all ideas in divine mind. Release all imperfection on every level for transformation into whatever is the highest good of all concerned.

          As your breath is filled with divine wisdom, know that indwelling divine omnipotence in all creation takes your breath and manifests it.

          Become aware of the power of breath  to create new realities.

             Train yourself to keep  the normal rhythm  of the breath as you meditate  and breath new realities into being .

          This has been an important practice in the ancient teachings  as a protection from breathing problems , since conscious breathing of new realities into form becomes more and more an automatic art form .

[...]

            Always remember: Keep the rhythm of the breath natural.

          If you feel inner guidance to send healing vital energy to a loved one, visualize the olive green light of all the divine virtues taken together, letter L, shining in the lung area and flow with feelings of the splendor and majesty of Divine Being. Sense the vitality and youthening and  the growing  desire to live that this virtue enlivens. Breathe this life energy through the pores of the skin over the spleen and intend for it to flow outward to the loved one, visualizing and feeling the joy of this life force strengthening and healing them. [Always intend that this manifests for their highest good and the highest good of all concerned.] Keeping the rhythm of the breath natural, on the in breath visualize and feel this beautiful vitality coming back in to your own body through these same pores.

          See the loved one radiantly healthy, full of life energy and vitality.

          Follow inner guidance, use visualization, contemplation, flowing feelings and sensations sent through conscious breathing.

          In the ancient teachings, it is taught to then, after the meditation is over, dematerialize the inner olive green light in the lung area to keep the balance of elements natural in the body. The virtue of L is an air element virtue of mind and theta brainwaves-- by dissolving the olive green light when you are finished creating with it protects the body from becoming overbalanced with the air element.

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 30, 2009

            8 degrees Leo

            The Angels of Breath

            Also known as

            The Angels of ‘Romasara’

            Beloved,

          • spiritus@mindspring.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 30, 2010

              8 degrees Leo

              The Angels of Breath

              Also known as

              The Angels of ‘Romasara’

              Beloved,

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 30, 2011

                8 degrees Leo

                The Angels of Breath

                Also known as

                The Angels of ‘Romasara’

                Beloved,

                We teach ancient sciences of breathing.

                Creation is made through breath. Breath radiates frequencies of the quadrapolar magnet.

                Breath impregnates creation with the quadrapolar magnets of Delta, Theta, Alpha and Beta brainwaves, which are frequency information codes manifesting through the four densities of fire, air, water and earth.

[...]

                The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues. Read Frabato the Magician first, then appendixes in all the books, for background.

                THESE BOOKS
                MAY BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

                1-800-204-2473

                Or go to the lovingpurelove website

                ***********

                ******************

                Note: On living in divine harmony with nature and divine laws,

                we recommend the books found on www.ringingcedars.com

[...]

                Fairytale2.mid

              • Spiritus
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 29, 2012

[...]

                  Homesite:

                  www.spiritussanctus.com

                  free angel music, emotional healing video, and painting lesson are found here.

                  Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

                  www.sacredpaintings.com

                  or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

                  Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

                  Conference call Wednesday nights at 1-218-936-4141  pin 200100#
                  8:30PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight

                  (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
                • Cynthia Schlosser
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 29, 2013

                    In July & then in August
                    2013 we will experience within the celestial heavens a stargate ‘Merkabah’
                    portal… set to quantum leap our DNA.

                     This is a VERY RARE twin Merkabah alignment
                    of most divine potential !

                    On
                    the 29/30 July 2013, on the last quarter waning moon, our planets will align in
                    a 6 pointed star formation within our skies commonly referred to as a Star of
                    David formation.

                    The synergy of this alignment will activate the Star of David
                    forming an energetic counter-rotating Merkabah.

                    These formations are helping us to transcend the divide between
                    the personality and the Soul as they create a bridge to Spirit through our
                    hearts, ultimately helping us to anchor a Heaven here on
                    Earth,

                    These Merkabah portal gateways are providing opportunities
                    for humanity to move beyond fear, pain struggle and expand our consciousness
                    beyond the limitations imposed by cultural, familial and societal belief
                    systems.

                    We have the opportunity at this time to consciously bathe
                    every cell of our physical bodies in the liquid light sacred codes that are
                    channelled by these planetary formations in order to attune (quantum leap) our
                    DNA into a higher levels of resonance.

                    The effect of these
                    formations will be to awaken our ‘Body of Light’ to higher potentials of
                    awareness such that we can think, be and live our lives beyond the dogma and
                    fear seen on Earth today. From this place of awakened consciousness we can solve
                    the problems on Earth today and embrace a compassionate and more joy global
                    community of humans reverent of all life on Earth as the ancestors of future
                    generations.

                    - by Carol Ann Ciocco

                    8 degrees Leo

                    The Angels of Breath

                    Also known as

                    The Angels of

                    Romasara

                    Beloved,

                      Breath impregnates the physical aspect of creation with Delta, Theta, Alpha and Beta brainwave information codes.

                     We teach ancient sciences of breathing through the divine virtues of the letters of our name.

                    Quantum changes in the physical creation matrix are scientifically made through breath.

                    Breath radiates frequencies of the quadrapolar magnet.

                    The quadrapolar magnet refers to the four brainwaves of Delta, which is pure being, theta-deep inner thought, alpha-flowing feelings, and beta- the five senses, memory and logic.

                    Remember that the sensation of the air element is relaxation and ease.

                    Whatever state of being, desires, faith, visualizations, meanings, feelings and sensations that a child of divine being is experiencing in any moment goes out as information pulses into the matrix of physical creation through the outbreath.

                    Therefore, it is of utmost importance that each person attain enlightenment and flow with beautiful feelings while in physical incarnation.

[...]

                     []

                    Breath carries information of electric fire of spiritual being, willpower, mind, flowing magnetic water feelings of the heart, and sensations of the physical realm into creation.

                    The power of breath with creation is similar to the power of sperm with the egg.

                    Even though a sperm is very tiny, it has the power to fertilize the egg of potentiality which multiplies exponentially to make new realities.

                     Breath impregnates reality.

                    Through conscious breathing, a child of light creates beauty on every level for self and others.

                     Whatever is created in the outer world through breath returns on the inbreath to bless the sender many times over.

                    We inspire following inner guidance from Divine Providence to outpicture the original blueprints of Heaven on Earth.

                    []

                    See through the eyes of love so that your breath transmutes reality into perfection and brings success and satisfaction to all.

                    Flow with divine feelings that come from meditating on the original purity of all ideas in divine mind.

                    Release all imperfection on every level for transformation into whatever is the highest good of all concerned.

                    As your breath is filled with divine wisdom, know that indwelling divine omnipotence in all creation takes your breath and manifests it.

                    Become aware of the power of breath  to create new realities.

                       Train yourself to stay relaxed and keep the normal rhythm of the breath as you meditate and breath new realities into being.

                    Learning to stay in a deep state of meditation while leading a normal life requires whole brain functioning.

                    Relaxation has been an important practice in the ancient teachings so that the rhythm of the breath is kept normal
                    during day to day activities while consciously co creating reality through awareness.

                    This gives
                    protection from breathing problems.

                      Conscious breathing of new realities into form becomes more and more an automatic art form with practice

                    .

[...]

                    Through faith and visualization the out breath would impregnate the Earth and Sun.

[...]

                    Understanding the power of breath is  an important aspect of The Power of The Word.

                    When using The Power of the Word as taught in the ancient teachings and these messages, breathe in and out through the pores of the skin over that parts of the body that correspond to the divine virtues at the same time as you breathe through the nose.

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 30, 2014

                    8 degrees Leo

                    The Angels of Breath

                    Also known as

                    The Angels of

                    Romasara

                    Beloved,

                      Breath is amazing.

                     It has important properties that go beyond the imagination of unenlightened students on the path of perfection.

                     Breath is magical.

                     Not only does it keep the physical body alive, it impregnates the physical aspect of all creation with Delta, Theta, Alpha and Beta brainwave information codes.

                    Message 10 of 11 , Jul 30, 2015

                    Tomorrow at 6:43 AM Eastern Time the sun will still be at this degree during the full moon.

                    This full moon is a gateway to our yearly passage through the Lion's Gate on August 8th

                    when earth aligns with Sirius and the galactic center to create a stargate portal which sends us waves of activating energy for personal and planetary ascension.

                    We have a rare triple 8-8-(8) activation (2+0+1+5 = 8) which  prepares us for the upcoming lunar eclipse in September… the final (and highly prophesied) blood moon in the tetrad.

                     (The fourth and last in series of four consecutive total lunar eclipses that took place in 2014 –15.)

                     Events are heating up in a big way that signal a big finish.

                    We have also entered the new galactic year of the White Planetary Wizard.
                    “White Wizard is the Magician, whose powers are activated by wisdom that emanates from the alignment of mind & heart”.

                    The air within us is being charged with higher consciousness, and as we breathe out,
                     we are charging the atmosphere of the earth with divine qualities.

                    Tonight there will be a special free 2 hour call at 8:30 PM EST to highlight this full moon and the week that follows,
                    when we have the 2nd of 3 Jupiter-Venus conjunctions,
                    3 squares and 3 conjunctions, plus Saturn goes direct.

                    To join the call:

                    The twice monthly Thursday night Cynthia, Mary Anne and Mer astrology update 8:30pm EST,
                     Attend via skype or
                    Tele 209 255 1000 Pin 883267#
                     ( *) 6 to mute or unmute (detailed directions top of Diamond blog)

                     Diamondsforever31.blogspot.com, for Going Beyond Awakening!!

                    8 degrees Leo

                    TheAngels of Breath

                    Alsoknown as

                    The Angels of

                    Romasara

                    Beloved,

                      Breath is amazing.

                     It has important properties that go beyond the imagination of unenlightened students on the path of perfection.

                     Breath is magical.

                     Not only does it keep the physical body alive, it impregnates the physical aspect of all creation with Delta, Theta, Alpha and Beta brainwave information codes.

                    Breath is a combination of air and water vapor.

                    Air carries theta brainwave mental information and water vapor carries compressed emotional information.

                    Emotions are magnetic, and attract new realities into the
                    time/space matrix of physical reality out of the infinite possibilities of the quantum field of potential .

                     Weteach ancient sciences of breathing through the divine virtues of the letters of our name.

                    Quantum changes in the physical creation matrix are scientifically made through breath.

                    Breath radiates frequencies of the quadrapolar magnet.

                    The quadrapolar magnet refers to the four brainwaves of Delta, which is pure being, theta-deep inner thought, alpha-flowing emotions, and beta- the five senses, memory and logic.

                    Remember that the sensation of the air element is relaxation and ease.

                    Whatever state of being, desires, faith, visualizations, meanings, emotions and sensations that a child of divine being is experiencing in any moment goes out as information pulses into the matrix of physical creation through the out breath.

                    Similar frequencies will be attracted back into the physical body, the emotional body, the mental body, and the spiritual body on the inbreath.

                    Therefore, it is of utmost importance that each person attain enlightenment and flow with beautiful thoughts and emotions while in physical incarnation.

                    R…Clear inner guidance gives an eminent mind, with freedom of will and action.

                    This guidance gives mastery over all divine laws, and immense gratitude and highest devotion to Divine Providence.

                    Umlaut O, eu…Seeing through the eyes of Love Divine awakens perception of indwelling divinity, and awakens that divinity into manifestation.

                    O…Oneness with the virtue of Divine Justice and Harmony gives a high power of judgment, and the ability to comprehend spiritually any legality, any interference by Divine Providence for the sake of justice.

                    M…Becoming one with emotion, with feeling, allows the creation of powerful magnetic energy that attracts visualized images into form.

                    A…The divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment gives understanding of the purity of all ideas in their original form.

                    Umlaut A, ae…Releasing any imperfection to Divine Being for transmutation into a higher state gives control over negative beings and negative desires, thoughts, emotions, and forms.

                    S…All-penetrating-willpowergives these ideas the power to manifest on all levels of consciousness, including form.

                    A… Wisdom and enlightenment gives control over air, the spirits of the air, the lungs and of breath.

                    umlaut A, ae, the divine virtue of transformation gives control over destructive imperfections, negative beings, and freedom from clinging to old imperfect values and possessions.

                    R…Clear inner guidance unites a person with Divine Providence, and gives freedom from any other influence or power.

                    A…Wisdom and enlightenment gives clairvoyance, clairaudience, eloquence, and the ability to create artistically.’

                    Umlaut A, ae…Transformation and transmutation [umlaut O, eu] together give control over miracles and creation.

                     []

                    Breathcarries information of electric fire of spiritual being, willpower, mind, flowing magnetic water emotions of the heart, and imagined sensations of the physical realm into creation.

                    The power of breath with creation is similar to the power of sperm with the egg.

                    Even though a sperm is very tiny, it has the power to fertilize the egg of potentiality which multiplies exponentially to make new realities.

                     Breath impregnates reality.

                    Throughconscious breathing, a child of light creates beauty on every level for self and others.

                     Whatever is created in the outer world through breath returns on the in breath to bless the sender many times over.

                    Weinspire following inner guidance from Divine Providence to out picture the original blueprints of Heaven on Earth.

                     []

                    Seethrough the eyes of love so that your breath transmutes reality into perfection and brings success and satisfaction to all.

                    Flowwith divine emotions that come from meditating on the original purity of all ideas in divine mind.

[...]

                     In this way generate wonderful flowing emotions of your visualization.

                     Now add sensations and send it out with your breath!

                    Listencarefully to inner guidance from Divine Providence.

                      Onthe out breath, will through visualization and flowing feelings the divine virtue moving outward filling whatever inner guidance directs.

                      It could be an object, a person, a place, a situation, or even all of the universes.

                    The breath is powerful.

                      For example, in a special moment you might be guided to visualize and flow with emotions of divine virtues that completely transmute even the Earth and Sun!

                    Throughfaith and visualization the out breath would impregnate the Earth and Sun.

                    Then you would visualize these virtues pouring back into your own body from the Earth and Sun on the inbreath!

                      Alwaysremember: Keep the rhythm of the breath natural.

                    Ifyou feel inner guidance to send healing vital energy to a loved one, visualize the olive green light of all the divine virtues taken together, letter L, shining in the lung area and flow with emotions of the splendor and majesty of Divine Being.

                    Message 11 of 11 , Jul 30, 2016

                    The air within us is being charged with higher consciousness, and as we breathe out,
                     we are charging the atmosphere of the earth with divine qualities.

                    There are 2 free 2 hour calls each month at 8:30 PM EST.

                    The twice monthly Thursday night astrology and angel messages.
                     Cynthia, Mary Anne and Mer
                    astrology update 8:30pm EST,
                     Attend via skype or
                    Tele 209 255 1000 Pin 883267#
                     ( *) 6 to mute or unmute (detailed directions top of Diamond blog)

                     Diamondsforever31.blogspot.com, for Going Beyond Awakening!!
                    These calls are archived and you can listen anytime at the blog.

                    8 degrees Leo

                    The Angels of

                    Breath

                    Also known as

                    The Angels of

                    Romasara

                    Beloved,

                      Breath is amazing.

                     Breath has important properties that often go beyond the imagination of students on the path of perfection.

                     Breath is magical.

                     Not only does breath keep the physical body alive,

                      breath impregnates the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual aspects of all creation

                    through Delta, Theta, Alpha and Beta brainwave information codes.

                    Breath, on a physical level, is a combination of air and water vapor.

                    Air molecules carry theta brainwave mental information about what is being visualized inwardly,

                    and water vapor carries compressed emotional information.

                    This is why it is so important to be enlightened,

                    to desire and visualize the highest good in all situations,

                    and flow with divine cosmic love.

                    Emotions are magnetic, and attract new realities into the
                    time/space matrix of physical reality

                    out of the infinite possibilities of the quantum field of potential .

                     We teach ancient sciences of breathing.

                    We reveal profound mystical secrets through the divine virtues of the letters of our name.

                    Quantum changes in the physical creation matrix are scientifically made through breath.

                    Breath radiates frequencies of the quadrapolar magnet.

                    The quadrapolar magnet refers to the four brainwaves

                    of Delta, which is pure being and will and visualization,

[...]

                    Even though a sperm is very tiny, it has the power to fertilize eggs of potentiality which multiplies exponentially to make new realities.