[ANGEL] 3 Leo, The Angels of Love and Rapture

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 21, 2006

      'Cosmic Ocean'
      by Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      3 degrees Leo

      The Angels of Love and Rapture

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Jvar’

      Beloved,

      We show you how to be as a mighty galleon safely riding the heaving cosmic sea of love, directing the winds of enlightenment with alignment of free will with Divine Will.

      Men and women create spiritual raptures and loving feelings that are so powerful that they attract miraculous change into physical manifestation.

      Flowing passionate feelings of Divine Love attune willpower to Divine Being as they are controlled through enlightenment, transformation, and inner guidance.

        We inspire people to remember that as divine love passion is directed in positive directions through will power attuned to Divine Being, this powerful magnetic energy attracts beautiful miracles in the emotional and physical worlds of self and others.

      Divine loving passion is the strongest magnetic power, and therefore is a treasure to be controlled and directed wisely.

      Spiritual loving passion can always attract amazing changes in the mind, emotions, and bodies of themselves, of others, and in the world.

        Always spiritual passionate loving feelings are used to bring about beneficial changes in all realms.

      Passionate flowing Love brings about beneficial changes in weather and in the behaviors and forms of all beings, including those in the animal, plant, and mineral kingdoms.

      If negative or wounded passions run unchecked by will power attuned to Divine Being, inner guidance and love, and they are left to play themselves out in a harmful way, destruction is the result, like a powerful storm that destroys everything in its path.  We teach how to heal wounded emotions with praise, respect, thanksgiving and love for the wounded inner child who survived previous emotional trauma, validating and healing this part of the self.

      We understand the wonderful potentials of passionate divine love.  We understand the keys of passion mastery through willpower and enlightenment.  We know how to direct the energy of love’s passion into miracles.

      Just as a nondestructive storm can be very beautiful, and brings much needed rain, so too your enlightened loving passions bring great beauty and nourishment as they are directed through will aligned with Divine Being.

      Call on us, the Angels of Rapture and Love, when you need our help.

      We show you how to be as a mighty galleon safely riding the heaving cosmic sea, directing the winds of enlightenment with alignment of free will with Divine Will.

      Great is the joy, the exuberance, the wild freedom of love’s passionate flow in the winds of enlightenment and inner guidance.

      Meditate on the divine virtues represented by the letters in our name when you seek to be blessed with love’s divine passion and bring it under conscious control.

      MIRACLES

      ‘J-V-A-R’

      J…The letter J represents the divine virtue of the highest love imaginable, which is Cosmic Love. We help you attune to all laws of sympathy and attractive powers and how to increase or decrease loving feelings at will.  By becoming masters of Cosmic Love, a child of God masters of the mysteries of love magic.

      *

      V…The letter V is the same as letter W in this case, and represents the virtue of the cosmic unification of consciousness. By mastering this virtue, a child of God learns how to control, among other things, the water element, which is the element of emotion and the passionate flow of feelings.

      *

      A… This letter represents wisdom and enlightenment. By mastering this virtue, a child of God taps into magical powers, artistic talents, poetic ability, and clairvoyant empathy: all of which are inspired by highest wisdom of the enlightened mind.

      If pronounced umlaut A, ae…This letter represents the mystery of life and death and transformation, control of passion and of negative beings, and freedom from clinging to any value or possession.

      *

      R…This virtue, the virtue of freedom and independence, awakens freedom and independence which is grounded in impeccable devotion to serving the highest good of all.’

      *

      MIRACLES

      Footnotes

      If you do not receive the angel messages as usual and still wish to continue receiving them, it may be necessary to resubscribe. Sometimes we unsub addresses because of bouncing. Thanks for your patience.

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at
      pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line
      ancientwisdom@...

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email
      ancientwisdom@...

       For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      ******************

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

      {Note:  The entire process of recapitulating and healing wounded emotions is elaborated in detail in a new book in process, “Healing the Past for Good”  being written from the teaching materials of the late Dr. Michael Schlosser, Ph.D., to be published in the future.}

      copyright:
      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Distributed by Evelyn Robb

      Feel free to share these messages.
      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email
      ancientwisdom@...

      Home site:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      For a copy of this week's Conference Call Schedule, go to
      www.spiritussanctus.com
       and click the appropriate link.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      I give thanks that this is done.

      SO BE IT!

      *
      *    *
      *       *
      *
      *     *
       *

      ~~~

      Musical background
      nocturno2.mid
      shared through Panhala.net

      ~~~

      Oil Painting by Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 27, 2007

        *
        *    *
        *       *
        *
        *     *
         *

        ~~~

        Musical background
        nocturno2.mid
        shared through Panhala.net

        ~~~

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 24, 2008

           If this message appears too large for your screen, please go to the top toolbar and click on Forward.

[...]

          The rapture of love flows as an infinite ocean. We help you sail this ocean, directing the winds of enlightenment with free will aligned with omnipotent Divine Will for the highest good of all.

          Spiritual raptures and loving feelings are so powerful that they attract miraculous changes into every level of awareness, and especially physical manifestation.

          Flowing feelings of Divine Love flow through harmony in being, will, thought, feeling and sensation. Enlightenment, transformation, and inner guidance guide these currents of love.

            We inspire people to remember that as divine love is directed in positive directions through will power attuned to Divine Being, powerful magnetism attracts beautiful miracles in all worlds of self and others.

          Divine love is the strongest magnetic power, and therefore is the greatest treasure to be directed wisely.

          Spiritual love always attracts amazing changes in the mind, emotions, and bodies of self and others, and in the world.

            Always spiritual loving feelings bring about beneficial changes in all realms.

          Flowing Love attracts beneficial changes in weather and in behaviors and forms of all beings, including the animal, plant, and mineral kingdoms.

          If negative or wounded feelings run unchecked and are left to play themselves out in harmful ways, destruction is the result, like a powerful storm that destroys everything in its path.  We teach how to heal wounded feelings with praise, respect, thanksgiving and love for the wounded inner child who survived early emotional traumas, validating and healing these feelings and parts of the self.

          We understand the wonderful potentials of flowing divine love.  We understand the keys of feeling mastery through willpower and enlightenment.  We know how to direct the energy of love into miracles.

          Just as a nondestructive storm can be very beautiful, and brings much needed rain, so too enlightened love brings great beauty and nourishment as they are directed through will aligned with Divine Being.

          Call on us, the Angels of Rapture and Love, when you need our help.

          We show you how to be as a mighty galleon safely riding the heaving cosmic seas, directing the winds of enlightenment with alignment of free will with Divine Will.

          Great is the joy, the exuberance, the wild freedom of love’s mighty flows in winds of enlightenment and inner guidance.

          Meditate on the divine virtues of our name when you seek to be blessed with love’s divine magic and to bring it under conscious control.

[...]

          MAY
          BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

          1-800-204-2473

          Or go to the lovingpurelove website

          ***********

          ******************

          copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

          Stationery by Polly Menendez

          Feel free to share these messages.

          Home site:

          www.spiritussanctus.com

          www.sacredpaintings.com

          Conference Call Updates

          go to www.spiritussanctus.com

          and click the appropriate link.

          THE LAW OF ONE

          We are all one.

          When one is harmed, all are harmed.

          When one is helped, all are healed.

           one with all;

          I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF
          ALL CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.

          I give thanks that this is done.

          SO BE IT!

          *
          *    *
          *       *
          *
          *     *
           *

          small_miracles.mid

          music link
          (left click, play - right click, save)

        • Spiritus Sanctus
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 24, 2009

             If this message appears too large for your screen, please go to the top toolbar and click on Forward.

            3 degrees Leo

            The Angels of Love and Rapture

            Also known as

            The Angels of ‘Jvar’

            Beloved,

            Spiritual raptures and loving feelings are so powerful that they attract miraculous changes into every level of awareness, and especially physical manifestation.

            The rapture of love flows as an infinite ocean through all time and space. By slowing down and entering the silence within, and asking our help, we help you sail this ocean, directing the winds of enlightenment with free will aligned with omnipotent Divine Will for the highest good of all.

            Flowing feelings of Divine Love flow through harmony in being, will, thought, feeling and sensation.  When harmony on any level of life is missing, attuning to the rapture of Divine Love restores it.

             Enlightenment, transformation, and inner guidance guide these currents of love.

              We inspire people to remember that as divine love is directed in positive  ways  through will power attuned to Divine Being, powerful magnetism attracts beautiful miracles in all worlds of self and others.

            Divine love is the strongest magnetic power, and therefore is the greatest treasure to be directed wisely.

            Spiritual love always attracts amazing changes in the mind, emotions, and bodies of self and others, and in the world.

              Always spiritual loving feelings bring about beneficial changes in all realms.

            As divine love flows through the emotional body, blood chemistry in the physical body changes dramatically for the better .

            Flowing Love attracts beneficial changes in weather and in behaviors and forms of all beings, including the animal, plant, and mineral kingdoms.

            If negative or wounded feelings run unchecked and are left to play themselves out in harmful ways, destruction is the result, like a powerful storm that destroys everything in its path.  We teach how to heal wounded feelings with praise, respect, thanksgiving and love for the wounded inner child who survived early emotional traumas,  with flowing unconditional love validating and healing these feelings and parts of the self.   This same love discovers and reveals the power of radical forgiveness for self and others.

            Just as a nondestructive storm can be very beautiful, and brings much needed rain, so too powerful  enlightened love brings great beauty and nourishment  through will aligned with Divine Being.

            We understand the wonderful potentials of flowing divine love.  We understand the keys of feeling mastery through willpower and enlightenment.  We know how to direct the energy of love into miracles.

            Call on us, the Angels of Rapture and Love, when you need our help.

            We show you how to be as a mighty galleon of love,  safely riding  heaving cosmic seas  of change , directing the winds of enlightenment with free will  aligned  with Divine Will.

            Great is the joy, the exuberance, the wild freedom of love’s mighty flows in winds of enlightenment and inner guidance.

            Meditate on the divine virtues of our name when you seek to be blessed with love’s divine magic and to bring it under conscious control.

            MIRACLES

            ‘J-V-A-R’

            J…The letter J represents the divine virtue of the highest love imaginable, which is Cosmic Love. We help you attune to all laws of sympathy and attractive powers and how to increase or decrease loving feelings at will.  By becoming masters of Cosmic Love, a child of God masters  the mysteries of love magic.

            *

          • spiritus@mindspring.com

              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 24, 2011

               If this message appears too large for your screen, please go to the top toolbar and click on Forward.

              3 degrees Leo

              The Angels of Love and Rapture

              Also known as

              The Angels of ‘Jvar’

              Beloved,

              Spiritual raptures and loving feelings are so powerful that they attract miraculous changes into every level of awareness, especially physical manifestation.

              The rapture of love flows as an infinite ocean through all time and space. By slowing down and entering the silence within, we help you sail this ocean, directing the winds of enlightenment with free will aligned with omnipotent Divine Will for the highest good of all.

              Message 7 of 10 , Aug 4, 2011

                 If this message appears too large for your screen, please go to the top toolbar and click on Forward.

                http://www.spiritussanctus.com/stat_art/A-F/AngeloftheSea_Cynthia.jpg

                Oil on linen

                Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                Circa 1969

                3 degrees Leo

                 http://www.spiritussanctus.com/stat_art/M-R/messenger.jpg

[...]

                http://www.spiritussanctus.com/stat_art/S-Z/Spheric.jpg

                 Footnotes:

                Message 8 of 10 , Jul 24, 2012

                 []

                3 degrees Leo

[...]

                Earth
Heart

                 Footnotes:

                Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE
                KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

                ***

                THESE BOOKS
                MAY BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

                1-800-204-2473

                Or go to the lovingpurelove website

                ***********

                ******************

                copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                Stationery by Polly Menendez

                Feel free to share these messages.

              • Cynthia Schlosser
                Message 9 of 10 , Jul 24, 2013

                  3 degrees Leo

                  The Angels of Love and Rapture

                  Also known as

                  The Angels of

                  Jvar’

                  Beloved,

                  Divine love is the strongest magnetic power, and therefore is the greatest treasure to be directed wisely.

                   When harmony on any level of life is missing, attuning to the rapture of Divine Love restores it.

                  Spiritual raptures, with their loving feelings, are so powerful that they attract miraculous changes into every level of awareness, and especially physical manifestation.

                  The rapture of love flows as an infinite ocean through all time and space.

                   By slowing down and entering the silence within, and asking our help,
                  e help you sail this ocean, directing the winds of enlightenment with free will aligned with omnipotent Divine Will for the highest good of all.

                  Flowing feelings of Divine Love awaken harmony in being, will, thought, feeling and sensation.

                   Enlightenment, transformation, and inner guidance guide these currents of love.

                    We inspire people to remember that as divine love is directed in positive  ways  through will power attuned to Divine Being, powerful magnetism attracts beautiful miracles in all worlds of self and others.

                  Spiritual love always attracts amazing changes in the mind, emotions, and bodies of self and others, and in the world.

                    Always spiritual loving feelings bring about beneficial changes in all realms.

                  As divine love flows through the emotional body, blood chemistry in the physical body changes dramatically for the better.

                  Flowing Love attracts beneficial changes in weather and in behaviors and forms of all beings, including the animal, plant, and mineral kingdoms.

                  If negative or wounded feelings run unchecked and are left to play themselves out in harmful ways, destruction is the result, like a powerful storm that destroys everything in its path, or a parching drought that brings devastation.

                  We help, through the rapture of love, to heal wounded feelings  for the wounded inner child who survived early emotional traumas.

                   This same love discovers and reveals the power of radical forgiveness for self and others.

                  Just as a nondestructive storm can be very beautiful, and brings much needed rain, so too powerful  enlightened love brings great beauty and nourishment  through will aligned with Divine Being.

                  We reveal to the children of light the  wonderful potentials of flowing divine love.

                  We understand the keys of feeling mastery through willpower and enlightenment.

                  We inspire mastery of how to direct the energy of love into miracles.

                  Call on us, the Angels of Rapture and Love, when you need our help.

                  We show you how to be as a mighty ship sailing the seas of love,  safely riding heaving cosmic seas of change , directing the winds of enlightenment with free will  aligned  with all powerful faith and Divine Will.

[...]

                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWttCv0p6WQ

                   Footnotes:

                  The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and

                  (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

                • Cynthia Schlosser
                  Message 10 of 10 , Jul 25, 2014
                  • 1 Attachment
                  • 29 KB

                  3 degrees Leo

                  TheAngels of Love and Rapture

                  Also known as

                  The Angels of

                  Jvar

                  Beloved,

                  Spiritual love always attracts amazing changes in the mind, emotions, and bodies of self and others, and in the world.

                    Always spiritual loving feelings bring about beneficial changes in all realms.

                  As divine love flows through the emotional body, blood chemistry in the physical body changes dramatically for the better.

                  Divine love is the emotion with the strongest magnetic power, it alone attracts original divine perfection into form on the material plane.

                  Emotions of Divine Love therefore are the greatest treasure to be directed wisely.

                   When harmony on any level of life is missing, attuning to emotions of the rapture of Divine Love restores it.

                  Spiritualraptures, with their loving feelings, are so powerful that they attract miraculous changes into every level of awareness, and especially physicalmanifestation.

                  Remember that the rapture of divine love flows as an infinite ocean through all time and space.

                   By slowing down and entering the silence within, and asking our help,
                  e help you embark upon and sail this ocean in consciousness, directing the winds of enlightenment with free will aligned with omnipotent Divine Will for the highest good of all.

                  Flowingfeelings of Divine Love awaken harmony in being, will, thought, feeling and sensation.

                   Enlightenment,transformation, and inner guidance guide these currents of love.

                    We inspire people to remember that as divine love is directed in positive  ways  through will power attuned to Divine Being, powerful magnetism attracts beautiful miracles in all worlds of self and others.

                  Flowing Love attracts beneficial changes in weather and in behaviors and forms of all beings, including the animal, plant, and mineral kingdoms.

                  Ifnegative or wounded feelings run unchecked and are left to play themselves out in harmful ways, destruction is the result, like a powerful storm that destroys everything in its path, or a parching drought that brings devastation.

                  We help, through the rapture of love, to safely heal wounded feelings of the inner child who has somehow survived early emotional traumas.

                   This same love discovers and reveals the power of radical forgiveness for self and others.

                  Just as a nondestructive storm can be very beautiful, and brings much needed rain and other benefits to nature, so too powerful enlightened emotions of divine rapture and love bring great beauty and nourishment  through will aligned with Divine Being.

                  We reveal to the children of light the  wonderful potentials of flowing divine love.

                  We understand the keys of emotional mastery through willpower and enlightenment.

                  We inspire mastery of how to direct the energy of love into miracles.

                  We are happy when you on us, the Angels of Rapture and Love, when you need our help.

[...]

                  umlaut A, ae…This letter represents the mystery of life and death and transformation, control of passion and of negative beings, and freedom from clinging to any imperfect value or possession.

                  R…Thisvirtue, the virtue of freedom and independence, awakens freedom and independence which is grounded in impeccable devotion to serving the highest good of all.

                   J-V-A-R

                  MIRACLES

                   Hereis an excellent hour long beautifully illustrated and explained instruction for absorbing cosmic energy into the etheric body, how to meditate simply.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWttCv0p6WQ

                   Footnotes:

                  Thenames and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

                  * Names, phrases, or sections in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

                  and also at www.amazon.com