Fw: 6 Gemini The Angels of Animal Language

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2001
      Sent: Monday, May 27, 2002 1:56 PM
      Subject: 6 Gemini The Angels of Animal Language

      6 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Animal Language

      Also known as

      The Angels of’ Isnirki’

      We teach the children of God how to comprehend the mental and emotional sphere of animals.

      ‘By placing full consciousness into the mental and emotional shape of an animal, all animals, on land, water or in the air, are understandable, and their worlds are accessible

      Here is our story:

      Juan hunched close to the ground, squinting at the setting sun over the mesa. A strange breeze ruffled his hair. His inner guidance told him that something was wrong, terribly wrong, and he must fix it.

      Gradually his eyes saw her. An injured wild horse lay just beyond the shallow creek. He knew that if he startled her, it would make things much worse.

      He closed his eyes. With every bit of concentration he had, he imagined that his consciousness was moving into her body.

      Almost immediately he felt her brave and loving heart and he felt her growing pain and despair.

      Going deeper into meditation, in his imagination, he became one with her consciousness completely.

      His grandfather had taught him to do this. He knew exactly what to do next.

      From within her, he radiated unconditional, all encompassing love and happiness. He meditated on this feeling for a long time, until the whole universe within and without was pulsing with it.

      He made a thought picture of his body coming toward her, as she would see him. From his consciousness inside of her, he created feelings of safety, love, and relief. He imagined these feelings growing as she saw his body moving closer.

      When his inner guidance told him it was right, he moved in.

      The right front leg was badly hurt. Placing one hand on each side of the injury, he closed his eyes and connected with ancient healing angels. His connection with the angels was accomplished in the same way that he had connected with the horse. He imagined his consciousness being one with their consciousness.

      Man and horse did not move for a long time. Morning came. The breeze was excited.

      Angels, man and horse in deep, blissful communion.

      Angels, man, and horse in deep unity, power, happiness, love, and oneness.

      Power, deep power, ancient power, running strong all day.

      The leg is healed, the horse stands up.

      They walk off into the sunset together, their hearts one forever.

      * * *

      I…We can evoke any memory.

      S…We have the gift of prophecy , absolute clairvoyance about, and perfect control of all animals.

      N…We have knowledge of the gait and movements of all animals and knowledge about their spirit after death.

      I…We can reunite body and soul, and revivify life into it.

      R…Using great ingenuity, we easily comprehend and articulate any knowledge in our purview.

      K…We can strengthen the instinct for self preservation and instill great toughness and fearlessness,

      I…. And we can know and reveal the fate and evolution of any being we attend to.

      ‘By placing one’s complete consciousness in the form of an animal, the fate of any animal can be understood.

      By placing consciousness in the relevant sphere of the group of animals from which an animal comes, it is possible to connect with an animal after its death.’

      Note: the URL that I gave yesterday for the angel chat on May 30th at

      www.globalpsychics.com , should have read: http://globalpsychics.com/lp/members/menu.htm

      Names or phrases in italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.