Simply, the present moment - Diamond

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006
      The Diamond
      The diamond is the lasting symbol of purity and incorruptibility, due to its form in nature as a stone that cuts all but cannot be cut itself. This interpretation, however, most likely came as a result of the "drawn" diamond, which represents two triangles joined at the base. The two triangles represent Man (downright) and the Universe (upright), or the Microcosm and the Macrocosm, emanating from God. The symbol reminds us that Man is within the Universe and the Universe is within Man; the goal is to unite the two such that they become inexorably linked -- one whole, which is to say, God. Adopted by mystics and alchemists as the symbol of achievement -- or perfection -- it came to represent what was believed to be the lifestyle necessary to achieve such a level of Unity: One that was both pure and uncorrupt. From there arose the notion that a stone with similar qualities must be the very physical embodiment of the drawn Diamond. The symbol reminds us that we must travel through the Tree of Life to become reunited with the Kether (the crown or God).
      Simply, the present moment
      from my heart to your heart, in love
      What calls you?
      Does something sit in your subconscious - a thought, a memory, a feeling of how and what you are?
      Do you hunger for the memory, elusive - but there? ..... just waiting for the moment of ah! ha! so that you can grab it with both hands and run with it, the memory - into the future, knowing you have All the answers?
      Is this memory supposed to save you! engulf you in a knowledge so profound that you never need to look back?
      making it into - no need to wander Life's pathways - dredging up clues - looking for symbolic meaning - intellectualising a philosophy which defies interpretation.
      But, if we gave up all this then where would we find FUN! How would we meet the lessons which we determined to achieve through this incarnation.
      The veil would be gone and  would we meet a reality maybe far different than the one which we imagine as being truth for ourselves? Part of the game we came to play is in looking for the clues and interpreting them as is appropriate us for this time in our life. How it fits is our truth! for us!
      For me, I love the symbolism of sacred geometry - it calls and beckons offering inducements towards understanding why I'm here and how I should play. My heart sings within the game as I happily draw and create Mandalas, circles, squares, straight lines curly ones, each healing an aspect of self and gifting the Microcosm (me) an aspect of the Macrocosm (The Universe). Will I ever completely understand? probably not! for the joy is in the lesson. The peace is within the heart, illuminated and inspired to lead the mind, without control to the primary source of the Spirit within. For me, I love the colour, the shape, the style all represented throughout nature in everything we see, touch and feel. Ancient man gave voice to these sights and sounds and then began the journey for us all in creating the game of "Interpretation". Each succeeding generation has been inspired by the culture of that time to bring forth a message all needed to hear. Carl Jung summed it up by calling it the "collective unconscious" - a message received through the subconscious on a daily basis which assist us both consciously and subconsciously to proceed to the next step. The messages are simultaneously received by many of us, and then shared with those who need to hear so that their consciousness can also awaken to the truth they hold within themselves.
      - teaching us to leave the past behind and walk with peace and calm into the future.
      Within the symbols there is a purpose. A purpose which will ignite our passion - show the way forward into the next stage of our life.
      Everything holds a symbol, and we would go crazy if we tried to interpret everyone with which we had contact.
      As in any game we need to choose how and with whom we will play. Life is the board on which we place our chips - there are rules we need follow to harmoniously exist within the society which we live. Now and again we need wait out a part of the game. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. We swing up and down - all normal human behaviour. Sometimes we shine more brightly. All this is non-negotiable - part of the deal to which we agreed when we came to play - to be the Diamond.
      The Diamond allows us all to be the same, irrespective of race, colour or creed.
      We can truly be the I AM - that part of sacred geometry which gives understanding  that ALL is as it's meant to be - the Hermetic principle of As Above - So Below.
      The lasting symbol which creates on Life's Plane something rare and precious - a treasure beyond monetary value
      The Double Diamond - You existing as human in an infinite Cosmos.
      Gaele Arnott, Brisbane Australia on Monday, the 3rd July 2006
      Todays graphic is created by Gaele in PSP9
      The Mandala created by me in both of today's graphics is meant to represent the Sacred Heart
      - the 13th Chakra as the primary source of Spiritual intuition. The seat of wisdom.
      Abracadabra means "I create as I speak."
      All the old symbols for the square, or a square turned on end (which creates a diamond); the cross that denotes the four directions; the slanted cross (now known as St. Andrew's cross); the spiral; waves, etc. that are used in making pysanky - all had very ancient meanings that are part of what Carl Jung called the "collective unconscious," Even though we might not know those meanings any more, they continually call to us. We are drawn to their pleasing forms.
      Sacred Geometry is the blueprint of Creation and the genesis of all form.  It is an ancient science that explores and explains the energy patterns that create and unify all things and reveals the precise way that the energy of Creation organizes itself.  On every scale, every natural pattern of growth or movement conforms inevitably to one or more geometric shapes.
      As you enter the world of Sacred Geometry you begin to se as never before the wonderfully patterned beauty of Creation.  The molecules of our DNA, the cornea of the eye, snow flakes, pine cones, flower petals, diamond crystals, the branching of trees, a nautilus shell, the star we spin around, the galaxy we spiral within, the air we breathe, and all life forms as we know them emerge out of timeless geometric codes.  Viewing and contemplating these codes allows us to gave directly at the lines on the face of deep wisdom, and offers a glimpse into the inner workings of the Universal Mind.
      The ancients believed that the experience of Sacred Geometry was essential to the education of the soul.  They knew that these patterns and codes were symbolic of our own inner realm and the subtle structure of awareness.  To them the "sacred" had particular significance involving consciousness and the profound mystery of awareness...the ultimate sacred wonder.

      The visualization and concretization of the mandala concept is one of the most significant contributions of Buddhism to religious psychology. Mandalas are seen as sacred places which, by their very presence in the world, remind a viewer of the immanence of sanctity in the universe and its potential in himself. In the context of the Buddhist path the purpose of a mandala is to put an end to human suffering, to attain enlightenment and to attain a correct view of Reality. It is a means to discover divinity by the realization that it resides within one's own self.  http://www.kheper.net/topics/Buddhism/mandala.html

      ShantiMayi discovered that the letters I and A and M, ironically spell out sacred geometry in a literal sense.
      The most amazing thing in this discovery is that the letters are not from an ancient script, such as Sanskrit or Hebrew. It is Roman letters which bring out the hexagram and the double triangle, six pointed star. The Roman script is relatively modern compared to the ancient scripts. However, it is not the script itself that is so mystifying as it is what this sacred symbol contains. This I am is shimmering like a diamond within the infinite polyhedral hexagram. It is the alpha and omega of the dream-like illusion. I am, the pure concept of being and the door way to understanding ones Self as one is and is not. I am the very essence of the perceptive universe. Who am I, is the great quest-(ion). I am is the only answer. http://www.shantimayi.com/teachings/i_am.html
      should you wish to be subscribe to the moment list please email me at: gaele.arnott@...
      the midi playing is :  You are Heaven Sent  - Greenfield Bowie (lyrics below)
      "You Are Heaven-Sent"
      When angels came to the earth, they brought you.
      Here you are, without wings, in my arms.
      Those angels saw from above what I knew.
      I was alone down here below, so lonely.

      And so they did what angels do just for me.
      You are here, heaven-sent, and you fill my heart so tenderly!
      It wasn't fair, not to know that you're an angel with mortal love,
      unaware that you are heaven-sent.

      And I'll create heaven here, angel mine:
      Strumming harp, drifting clouds, all your heaven sends me out to find.
      It wasn't fair not to know that you're an angel with mortal love,
      unaware that you are heaven-sent.

      It was no accident that you are heaven-sent, heaven-sent!

      The Peace Candle

        I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal) in lighting a candle together, so that we as One People may join voices together for Peace On Earth.
        Together we can create a reality free of fear, greed and manipulation, where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely in joyful harmony.
        the candle graphic is shared in love from Tracy, British Columbia, Canada
        Evolution is a leap in consciousness
           There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the healing within the message and  graphic shared with you. If  you enjoyed this music, you are encouraged to purchase the CD
          you might also have to add my screen name to your address book and buddy list to keep it from going into the spam folder
          Fix Spam/Mail ControlsMail and Spam Controls

          AOL addresses: Uncheck the box for auto AOL to filter your mail.  Do this for each screen name you use.
          Look periodically to make sure AOL hasn't changed the settings back to filter your mail