To Share Daily Word for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 87 , Jul 2, 2006
      Hello everyone:

      I used the angels all over stationery because I always feel that one can never have too many angels around them.  And then I used the graphic (which I snagged from one of Jag's messages sometime last year) to show that when we meditate, energy comes back to us and sometimes the energy looks much like this rainbow, most especially if you believe that certain colors are associated with certain feelings or ideas -- like love, peace, prosperity, etc.

      That said, let me get to today's message when the word for the day is 'Affirmations,' and the daily thought is:  "I am fulfilling the higher purpose that God is leading me to express."

      And the rest of the message for today is:

      "Affirmations are powerful statements of truth that proclaim the presence and power of God in all and for all.  God-centered thoughts transform my mind and body, my perceptions and actions.

      "I practice the presence of God by focusing on God.  I affirm:  "Thy will be done, and my way of thinking is transformed.  Instead oaf focusing solely on my material wants and needs, I am fulfilling the higher purpose that God leads me to express.

      "I consciously affirm divine power and presence as I center my mind on God within,  Then softly or silently, I repeat an affirmation until it becomes imprinted on my heart.  Affirmations repeated become reality as they replace false beliefs with spiritual truths.  My mind is illumined so that I have a strong and vital consciousness of God's loving presence.

      "'Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.' --- Matthew 6:10 (KJV)"

      Great message for us today, and I just happen to believe in using affirmations.  I also know that I do not use them every day as I should, so this is just a reminder to me that I need to start using them every single day, without fail.

      Again, and for now, do continue to enjoy your afternoon, your evening and then may you have a night of blissful, peaceful sleep.

      I am going to bid you all good-bye for now, and tell you that I will see you all tomorrow.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  And the song, in case you have not figured it out, is 'Look for Silver Lining."  And for some reason, I have no idea who is doing the singing.  So if anyone knows, I would so love for them to share that info with me.  Just a reminder that if you look for the silver lining or for good all around you, that is what you will find.
    • Patti Garrett
      Message 87 of 87 , Oct 30, 2007

        Hello everyone:

        I love this picture of Jesus so much and the fact that it is surround by purple, some of it iridescent make is ever more beautiful and special.  It was apparently created by someone named Elaine, or so it says at the bottom of this message.

        Now for the message for us all today.  And, as you might expect the Daily Word for today is 'Joy.' and the Daily Thought is "I radiate joy in thought, word and deed."

        And the rest of the message for today is:

        "Every day is a day for experiencing the joy that living life brings me.  Whether I am acting on an opportunity or facing a challenge, I feel joy in knowing that a new day, filled with promise, awaits me.  I reach out to touch the lives of others in loving, caring ways.  And there are those who touch my life in loving , caring ways also.

        "I feel joy in whatever senses--taste, touch, hearing, sight or smell -- that I utilize for my own enjoyment in discovering the world's beauty and wonder.

        "Most of all, I experience joy in knowing that I am one with God---now and always.  I am being guided on the right path of my life's journey.  The spirit of God is within me, and celebrating this awareness, I radiate joy in every thought, word and deed."

        What a great feeling it is to experience true joy!  I know that I don't have as much of this in my life as I would like so when I do find moments of  joy, I like to experience it to the nth degree, and boy do I!!  So this is to wish all of you lots of joy in your lives in every way possible as often as possible.

        Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

        PattiAngel
        P.S.  The music I used tonight is a wav by a Children's Chorus and is called:  "I've Got the Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy Down in my Heart.'  Enjoy!
        Elaine's Artistry
        004
        Graphics from the www
        The content of this letter is being used
        without copyright infringements as per
        Title 17  U.S.C. Section 107