To Share Louise Hay Messages for a Few Days

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006

      Hello everyone:

      I really have to apologize for this message with more than one Louise Hay message in it.  However, I just realized that I had neglected to send it out for the past two days, and including today, that makes for three messages in one.

      I guess I was just so freaked out with the my eye problem that I was just not thinking clearly and just totally forgot these.  So please do understand my reason for sharing these all at once -- I just happen to feel that these quotes are worthy of being read every day, so I am taking a chance that some of you might just feel the same way.

      So, for the 30th, the words from this 'I Can Do it' desk calendar was:  "I take brisk walks in the sunshine to invigorate my body and soul."

      This message is why I used the stationery I did -- because if I could take a walk in the sunshine, I would so love to take one where I could enjoy beautiful flowers like these.  Wouldn't that be the most wonderful of walks to take?

      Now, at the first of each month, Louise Hay does a writing on the particular month so for July, she says:  "In these lazy days of summer, I remind myself that all I need to do is keep my thinking in line with my goals.  The Universe will do the rest."

      Now for the Louise Hay message for yesterday, which is true every day:  "I have the power to create all that I wish with my thoughts."

      And for today, the message is really an extension of the one for yesterday, and it is: " My prosperous thoughts create my prosperous world."

      I am not sure of any of the rest of you, but I always love these messages from Louise Hay which means that I always wish a happy and prosperous day for each of you each time I ask for your highest and best good.

      Do continue to enjoy your day to the fullest extent possible, and may your evening be stress-free and your night be filled with relaxing and renewing sleep.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  I tried to find a midi on either prosperity or creativity, but was unable to find either, so I just selected one that spoke to me today -- Flute of Peace because I feel in my heart that peace is something we all want and need in our lives daily just as we need positive thoughts of prosperity.