THE DOUBLE VAJRA - 060 - 03 July 2006 - the perfection in you will open like a one thousand petal Lotus

  • JagGY, Pema Sangey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006

      INTERNALISE YOUR CRYSTAL

      Today's Music is:  Welcome to my World

      I have to accept and know that life is a precious gift for us to reach out and help everyone through hard and good times
      Donna Berman

      WAKE UP

      Who or What wakes you up?

      Not in the Morning
      But
      Spiritually

      At the right time
      Something or Someone will Wake you up so you can use what is already inside you
      and the perfection in you
      will open like a one thousand petal Lotus

      It may be Illness
      It may be "Bad Luck"
      It may be a Teacher you meet
      It may be the Voice of God whispering in your soul
      It may be an E mail
      It may be .............................
      (the list is endless)
      and Then

      YOU KNOW

      And you discover the pillow you have been sleeping on is a Diamond.

      You thought it was a Rock
      but as you were asleep you could not see it

      You have had THE DIAMOND INSIDE YOU ALL ALONG

      You have struggled seemingly without support
      yet all along
      You had a Diamond underneath you as you slept

      We can all wake up
      We can all find the Diamond we are sleeping on

      HOW????

      You have to receive Gaele's Moment Message today
      LOVE MAKES CRYSTALS WORK BETTER
      I Love You

      Ni O Mi Oh Da Zhi

      Radiating Truth to the Four Directions with Thunder and Lightening

       (c)JagGY, Pema Sangey  (Double Vajra)- 03 July 2006
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please share The Double Vajra with all as you are guided in your heart·
      Who comes to mind as you read Double Vajra? -
      They need the message and You are the messenger?