To Share Angel Messages for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 43 , Jul 2, 2006
      Hello everyone:

      Sorry this is so late but we had a few errands to run and were gone about four hours doing it.  So since I had to go through my own messages before sharing these messages, this is my first opportunity today.

      For today then, the angel message from my 'Angels of Light' cards by Diana Cooper is on discernment which I found quite interesting because this is a word I use so often, it is nice to know what the spiritual meaning of it is.

      So, in these cards, "discernment means sensing what feels right or wrong, trusting your judgment and acting on it.

      "Your angel guidance is to look at the people and situations in your life now and respond to your gut feeling (or what I like to call my intuitive feeling as to what is right for me!).

      "learn to develop your intuition and ask the angels to help you to discern the good from the bad.  They will prompt and guide you.

      "You will feel safer, happier, stronger and clearer.

      "Angel wisdom reminds you that when you can be trusted to use discernment, you can serve the Universe in a great way.

      " Affirmation:  I trust my intuition."

      Great words today for us all to think about, especially when it comes to trusting and acting on your own judgment and intuition.

      Now for the words from my 'Angels All Around Us' calendar for today which are:  "The angels connect with us in all ways.  Watch for their presence and their humor.  Become aware of how they communicate with you. . .  Look for their gifts all the time." --- Barbara Mark and Trudy Griswold, The Angelspeake Storybook

      And now for the words for today from my little deck of Angel Power Cards, created by Wulfing von Rohr and Gayan S. Winter, which are:  "Be grateful for the  change to learn while living."

      And to that, I wanted to add -- I happen to believe that there are new things we can learn everyday and new ideas for us to think about -- if we are just open and receptive to them.  So just open your heart while being discerning about what you let into it, and you just never know what new knowledge you find along your path every single day.

      For now, do continue to enjoy your day, afternoon and evening.  I hope it has been a good day for each of you and that the good feelings continue to go on all evening -- until your head hits the pillow when it is over.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  I could not think of what music would go best with this message, so I just used one that spoke to me by Bruce DeBoer -- Depths of my Soul.  Enjoy!

    • Patti Garrett
      Message 43 of 43 , Jun 17, 2007
        Hello everyone on this Father's Day's Day:

        I don' know if anyone else has been affected by Mercury retrograde today as much as I have been, but I have to say that I have had enough, so I am now glint to stop trying to link into the internet and to share these messages instead now, knowing in my heart that there is a great possibility they might not go out.  I can't seem to do much of anything on-line today for some reason, )but which I think can be attributed to Mercury retrograde effects) so I am going to try to share with all of you instead.  I can't even get into my internet provider website, and after having two on-line conversations with two different analysts, I am still having problems.  So let me try to share a few of these before I give up the ghost mad call it a night.

        I wanted to share a picture of a father and his family today, but, luck would have it for me today, I do not have a single, male picture in my files.  And, God forbid my getting one from the web -- I am not even able to link into it today, so just know that I am thinking of all the fathers, grandfathers, great-grandfathers and god-fathers out there today,and wishing them all a very special day.

        That said,let me now get to the messages for today. all of which I found extremely interesting.

        First:

        "The angel of the north star is said to
        preside over the scales in which the human soul
        is weighed at the death of the body."
        -----James R. Lewis and
        Evelyn Dorothy Oliver,
        Angel A to Z

        Next,

        "The medieval sources speak of demons,
        of purities and destructive angels,
        of the functionaries of hell.
        These beings, however, are all creatures
        and agents of God, not rebels against Him."
        -----Bernard J. Bamberger,
        Fallen Angels

        Finally,

        "Angels and higher benevolent powers
        are commonly believed to benefit mortals,
        by setting up helpful or instructive coincidences."
        -----John Ronner,
        Know Your Angels

        These messages for today are a bit different from the ones I usually share, but I felt they were worthy of being shared any way, simply because of the information they provide.

        Enjoy and do continue to enjoy your day, everyone, most especially all of those  who are fathers of any kind.

        Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,.

        Patti