(ANGEL) 14 degrees Cancer The Angels of Invisibility

  • Evelyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006

      14 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Invisibility

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Camalo’

      Beloved,

      ‘We are well informed on the remotest secrets of magical science and show a child of God means and ways, as well as methods, by which to be invisible.  It is with Camalo’s help that a child of God becomes invisible, i.e. that he/she can betake him/herself into all spheres, mentally, astrally [emotionally] and , if necessary, also physically, without being recognized there.’

      The human body, and in fact all matter, is capable of manifesting instantaneous changes that are perceived as miracles. This has occurred throughout history.

      These changes are caused by powerful focused flowing emotions accompanied by clear intentional will in a mind that understands the oneness of all life.

      People must be extremely sensitive to the world of feelings to be masters of the physical world and maintain Heaven on Earth.

        The world of feelings applies to feelings from self as well as others.

      As a child of light and love flows with sacred emotional states of being that attract great beauty and perfection, sometimes it is necessary to be invisible to others to maintain privacy and personal concentration.

      Whenever a person feels, through inner guidance from Divine Providence, that invisibility is required for the highest good of all in any situation,  strong flowing feelings of omnipotent faith and INTENT to be invisible sets into motion required changes in the electro-magnetic field of the mind, feelings, and form.

      This important skill is easy once a person learns how to remain focused on his or her own reality to the exclusion of all else.

      As a person is “lost” in concentration on a project, preoccupied so deeply in a solitary focus that they do not notice anything around them, such a person is also not noticed by others, as this intent is made.

      Focus on intent to be invisible along with the virtue of spiritualization of your body on all levels with divine qualities, maintaining emotional connection with Divine Omnipotence and seeing all through the eyes of Love Divine.  Then the mind and emotions attract this reality into manifestation.

      Invisibility can apply to the mental, emotional, or physical level or all three.

        If a person intends to be invisible only on a mental level and emotional level, then their thoughts and feelings become invisible to others.

      If a person intends to be invisible mentally, emotionally, and physically, then even their body is not noticed by others.

      Perfect concentration and will and mastery of flowing feelings make for perfect invisibility.

      Remember that flowing emotions are magnetic and attract change in matter, even to the point of levitation or invisibility of self or objects.

       When flowing emotions are powerful enough, all miracles are possible to attract, including actual physical invisibility.  By flowing with focused emotions of aloneness and privacy, the physical body can actually reside in an “alone” state and be invisible to others.

      The human body is capable of levitation in this manner also. In this case, emotions of lightness and floating, pure and focused without subconscious feelings of fear, doubt, or weightiness, cause matter in a body to instantaneously manifest lightness.

      Great mastery over focus and flowing emotions is required to maintain the desired manifestation and not become distracted.

      People must be masters of feelings to be masters of the physical world and maintain Heaven on Earth.

      Feelings of self are seen through the eyes of love divine and allowed to flow with praise, respect, thanksgiving and love so that they heal and remain pure.

       Feelings of omnipotent will and faith arise from identification with oneness. The experience of being ONE with Divine Being and with all creation awakens heartfelt desire for the highest good of all.

      This omnipotent desire and faith make possible all things.

      MIRACLES

      Letter Meanings

      ‘C-A-M-A-L-O’

      C…We teach how to spiritualize emotions and matter in order to prolong life.

      *

      A…We access highest wisdom and illumination.

      If pronounced umlaut A, ae, …We teach how to control passions, how to control negative spirits, and how to be free of clinging to any desire, thought, feeling, or sensation.

      *

      M…As perfect masters of feelings, sensations and life spirit, we teach and empower you to transmute emotions.

      *

      A…We teach you the most profound truths of enlightened mind that are expressed as mystical powers.

      *

      L…We teach true morality and how to spiritualize emotions to become invisible.

      *

      Umlaut O, oe, and O…We confer the ability to see through the eyes of love divine, causing transmutation into perfection.  We confer control of the mental and emotional functioning of the human body and mentor masters of metaphysics.’

      *

      MIRACLES

      Footnotes

      If you do not receive the angel messages as usual and still wish to continue receiving them, it may be necessary to resubscribe. Sometimes we unsub addresses because of bouncing. Thanks for your patience.

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@... . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's quaballistic system and the angel messages are based on the color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in German, so he based the sounds of the letters on the *German* alphabet.

      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.

      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce, [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH) your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences in pronunciation.

      ******************

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain functioning, go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/tibetan_exercise_of_paradox.html

      And for information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html <

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser