"WHAT ACTUALLY LOVE IS!"

  • JagGY, Pema Sangey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006

      WHAT ACTUALLY LOVE IS!

      Why do we close our eyes when we sleep? When we cry?
      When we imagine? When we kiss?
      This is because the most beautiful things in
      the world are unseen.

      We are all a little weird and life's a little weird
      and when we find someone whose weirdness
      is compatible with ours,
      we join up with them and fall in
      mutual weirdness and call it love.

      There are things that we never want to let go of,
      people we never want to leave behind,
      but keep in mind that letting go isn't the end of the world,
      it's the beginning of a new life.

      Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt,
      those who have searched and those who have tried.
      For only they can appreciate the importance of the people
      who have touched their lives.

      A great love? It's when you shed tears and still
      you care for him,
      it's when he ignores you and still you long for him.
      It's when he begins to love another and yet you still smile
      and say I'm happy for you.

      If love fails, set yourself free,
      let your heart spread its wings and fly again.
      Remember you may find love and lose it, but when love dies,
      you never have to die with it.

      The strongest people are not those who always win
      but those who stand back up when they fall.

      Somehow along the course of life,
      you learn about yourself and realize
      there should never be regrets,
      only a lifelong appreciation of the choices you've made.

      A true friend understands when you say, I forgot,
      waits forever when you say, just a minute,
      stays when you say leave me alone,
      opens the door even before you knock and says can I come in?

      Loving is not how you forget but how you forgive,
      not how you listen but how you understand,
      not what you see but how you feel,
      and not how you let go but how you hold on.

      It's more dangerous to weep inwardly rather than outwardly.
      Outward tears can be wiped away while secret tears scar forever.

      In love, very rarely do we win
      but when love is true, even if you lose,
      you still win just for having the tingle of loving someone
      more than you love yourself.

      There comes a time when we have to stop loving someone
      not because that person has stopped loving us
      but because we have found out
      that they'd be happier if we let go.

      It's best to wait for the one you want than settle for one that's available.
      Best to wait for the one you love than one who is around.
      Best to wait for the right one
      because life is too short to waste on just someone.

      Sometimes the one you love turns out to be the one who hurts you the most,
      and sometimes the friend who takes you into his arms
      and cries when you cry
      turns out to be the love you never knew you wanted.

      If you really love someone never let go,
      don't believe that letting go means that you love best,
      instead fight for your love,
      that's what true love is.

      Laugh to your heart's content; you cannot go
      through life without it.

      (author unknown)

      No more carefree laughter
      Silence ever after
      Walking through an empty house, tears in my eyes
      Here is where the story ends, this is goodbye

      Knowing me, knowing you
      There is nothing we can do
      Knowing me, knowing you
      We just have to face it, this time we're through
      (This time we're through, this time we're through
      This time we're through, we're really through)
      Breaking up is never easy, I know but I have to go
      (I have to go this time
      I have to go, this time I know)
      Knowing me, knowing you
      It's the best I can do

      Mem'ries (mem'ries), good days (good days), bad days (bad days)
      They'll be (they'll be), with me (with me) always (always)
      In these old familiar rooms children would play
      Now there's only emptiness, nothing to say