The Rapture

  • originalsexbook
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      The word "Apocalypse" originally had nothing to do with the end of
      the world or of the age, or of a terrible destructive transition.
      Literally it meant: "pulling away the veil." The origin is the Greek
      noun apokalupsis, which comes from the verb apokalupto, which
      means: "to disclose or uncover" "something disclosed, especially
      something not previously known or realized: disclosure, expose,
      exposure, revelation. We accept a lot of falsehoods in our short
      lives. The primary reason is in the hidden history of the original
      sin. There was actually an original blunder 10,000 years ago that
      occurred in the Mesopotamia – the exact spot where a lot of the
      violence getting played out today.
      Basically what is being revealed in our times is all the
      political, religious and internal egoic distortions that we accept as
      truth. Good and bad are just concepts that get played out inside and
      outside us that most human beings are not even able to distinguish
      between the two. We are a species in embryo. In order to get through
      these turbulent and whirlwind times one is going to have to find a
      different way. We are the ones we've been waiting for. The people
      most able to get through these next few years intact will be those
      who are taking responsibility for their own internal states and for
      the injustices right in front of us. All of life is a projection
      coming from you. Unless you are in a pure state of love (which can be
      had by healing the brain) there is no way you can see reality.
      In the middle path there is room for intelligent discussion,
      prayer and righteous action. It is that path that looks at both
      extremes and is able to go into a feminine mode of reflection,
      healing and deep listening to intuition and guidance and then go into
      the masculine mode of heroic and intelligent action. Take back your
      manifestation power by realizing who you are. What your unique
      strengths are are needed to keep building a community of good people
      hand in hand as we gather together for the new birth of humanity. And
      at this point in our evolution, birth is messy and painful. The
      rapture was meant to be experienced in ecstasy.
      Mary Magdeline
      OriginalSexBook.com
      As Gandhi has said "Is not the body politic a part of the dharma
      also?"