Fw: *~Spiritually Speaking~* The Joy of Breathing

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      Hello again with the last message from Lisa:

      In keeping with my agreement with Angel Judy of TAAWYSistersofMy Heart, this will be the last Lisa message for today.  I find this one so interesting because breathing is so important to all of us.  And according to what a doctor on the Oprah show said the other day, most people do not breathe properly all the time and could improve their health a lot if they started breathing in the right way.

      Those words sort of stuck with me, so when I saw this message, I read it with great interest and plan to start these exercises immediately -- just to see if they make a difference.

      Do continue to enjoy your day to the fullest extent possible, and do be sure to take time to smell the roses, so to speak, and tell those people who are important to you how much you love them..

      For now, and until tomorrow, probably, I bid you all so long, wishing for each of you, not only a wonderful day, but also the most special of evenings and the most blessed of nights.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti