(ANGEL) 13 degrees Cancer The Angels of Translation from Invisible Realms

  • Evelyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006

      13 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Translation from Invisible Realms

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Nimalon’

      The cohesive powers of all embracing, unconditional love and happiness give infinite strength to the lines of communication and life force that form the Web of Life.

        The rhythmic pulsation of true unconditional love attracts whatever or whoever is desired. A strong magnetic bond of communication is established.

       True love desires the highest good of all concerned, and thus does supreme happiness grow.

      Information from non-physical intelligences comes through feelings and symbols that are translated into ideas and then into words.

      When communicating with invisible beings of other realms and spheres, a child of God requires ability to translate in intellectual terms the information received.  We teach and inspire this ability.

      The act of communication with unseen beings is best done in a state of meditation in which all four brainwave patterns are active and in conscious awareness.

      “Ask and ye shall receive.”

      In the Delta brainwave state of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all Creation, the “presence” or beingness of another intelligence is perceived visually in the imagination as communication is requested.

      In the Theta brainwave state of deep inner thought, ideas from the being are understood.

      In the Alpha brainwave state of flowing feelings, feelings from the being are received.

      The Beta brainwave state of memory, language, linear thought and the five senses is where translation occurs into words.   The ideas and feelings received from the non physical being are translated according to sympathetic resonance with familiar memories and feelings.

      We inspire true remembrance, not only from present lifetime experiences, but also from previous and future ones for this purpose.

       It is important to remember that time only appears to be linear. Just as two parallel lines appear to meet in the distance, but in reality these two lines never touch, time that appears to be linear is really omnipresent. Through omnipotent intent and attraction of feelings of happiness and other virtues of our name, other dimensions and beings are immediately accessible.

      “In my Father’s house are many mansions.”

      Letter meanings

      N…We are attuned to supreme happiness and confer insight into the state of realization of any spirit or unseen being.

      I…We reawaken any memory or ancient conscientiousness and sensitize you to the presence of unseen beings.

      M…As masters of feelings, sensations, and vitality, we sensitize you to subtle emotionality.

      A…We bring to bear the perceptiveness and wisdom of the enlightened mind to clairvoyantly attune to and understand and articulate unseen beings.  We confer the wisdom of the language of symbols, the ancient language and the gifts and faculties of intellectual translation of ideas.

      L…We confer discernment as to what is true morality and spiritualization of emotions, into synchronization with divine qualities.

       umlaut O, oe, …We teach transmutation into perfection, true cognition made possible by love divine.

      O…We help mentor masters of metaphysics.  We evoke successful, happy outcomes.

      N…We teach healing power of cohesion. Cohesion is the power over “gait and movement of all beings, men and animals”.    Cohesion is created by emotional rhythms.  By understanding these emotional rhythms, you understand the laws of attraction. ‘

      If you do not receive the angel messages as usual and still wish to continue receiving them, it may be necessary to resubscribe. Sometimes we unsub addresses because of bouncing. Thanks for your patience.

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@... . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      Franz Bardon's quaballistic system and the angel messages are based on the color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in German, so he based the sounds of the letters on the *German* alphabet.

      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.

      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce, [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH) your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences in pronunciation.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain functioning, go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/tibetan_exercise_of_paradox.html

      And for information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html <

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery designed by Polly Menendez