To Share Daily Word for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 87 , Jul 1, 2006
      Hello everyone again:

      When it comes to these messages that are about God, I always have problems with figuring out what stationery to use.  So with this one, since it is about trusting in God and in the spirit of God within, I decided to just use this one -- of an angel comforting someone because we all know that angels operate directly from God's orders.  Consequently, when an angel is comforting us, the comfort is really coming from God Himself.

      With that, let me get to the message for today, with 'Trust in God' being the daily words for today, and 'I trust in the all-knowing, all-powerful spirit of God within me' being today's daily thought.

      And the rest of today's message is:  "Freedom and independence might seem to be the same, but true freedom requires 'inner-dependence' --- trusting in the all-knowing, all-powerful spirit of God within.

      "In the story of Moses, the chosen people's release from bondage does not entitle them to enter the  Promised Land.  First, they are to have inner-dependence, a trust in God, and interdependence with one another.  Only then can they enter into the next stage of spiritual awareness.

      "Like the people in the story, I can learn to live interdependently with others, but first I establish an inner-dependence so that I grow spiritually.  I am free and unlimited in my oneness with God, and with that freedom of spirit, I experience a oneness with others that enriches all that we do together and share with one another.

      "'Let the people go, so that they may worship the Lord their God.' --- Exodus 10:7"

      Beautiful words for us all to think and contemplate on today.

      I do hope all of you are having lots and lots of fun with your family, friends and loved ones, but do be sure to stay safe and free from all harm.  And to help make sure that this is true, I am asking God and His angels to watch over and protect each and  everyone of you throughout this entire weekend.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

    • Patti Garrett
      Message 87 of 87 , Oct 30, 2007

        Hello everyone:

        I love this picture of Jesus so much and the fact that it is surround by purple, some of it iridescent make is ever more beautiful and special.  It was apparently created by someone named Elaine, or so it says at the bottom of this message.

        Now for the message for us all today.  And, as you might expect the Daily Word for today is 'Joy.' and the Daily Thought is "I radiate joy in thought, word and deed."

        And the rest of the message for today is:

        "Every day is a day for experiencing the joy that living life brings me.  Whether I am acting on an opportunity or facing a challenge, I feel joy in knowing that a new day, filled with promise, awaits me.  I reach out to touch the lives of others in loving, caring ways.  And there are those who touch my life in loving , caring ways also.

        "I feel joy in whatever senses--taste, touch, hearing, sight or smell -- that I utilize for my own enjoyment in discovering the world's beauty and wonder.

        "Most of all, I experience joy in knowing that I am one with God---now and always.  I am being guided on the right path of my life's journey.  The spirit of God is within me, and celebrating this awareness, I radiate joy in every thought, word and deed."

        What a great feeling it is to experience true joy!  I know that I don't have as much of this in my life as I would like so when I do find moments of  joy, I like to experience it to the nth degree, and boy do I!!  So this is to wish all of you lots of joy in your lives in every way possible as often as possible.

        Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

        PattiAngel
        P.S.  The music I used tonight is a wav by a Children's Chorus and is called:  "I've Got the Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy Down in my Heart.'  Enjoy!
        Elaine's Artistry
        004
        Graphics from the www
        The content of this letter is being used
        without copyright infringements as per
        Title 17  U.S.C. Section 107