(ANGEL) 12 degrees Cancer The Angels of Transmutation

  • Evelyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2006

      12 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Transmutation

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Tmako’

      All thirty degrees of the Constellation of Cancer are gateways on the path of OMNIPOTENT FEELINGS OF DIVINE WILL.

      Here, at the 12th degree, feelings of faith and omnipotence are used to transmute emotional vibrations.

      Each person encounters personal and group situations in which raw negative emotional power must be transmuted, then directed and used to attract harmony and justice.

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      Take for example the situation in which a person feels strong anger and despair concerning an inharmonious and intolerable situation. Strong feelings of anger and despair are magnetic POWER that can only attract further negative realities. This negative magnetic power must be TRANSMUTED to attract harmonious and beautiful solutions.

      Another example would be a situation in which an entire group of people, a crowd, are producing powerful negative feelings. A child of light and love can attune to this group with their combined raw emotional power, feel him/her self at one with it, and transmute it internally within, knowing that it is being transmuted for all through the law of correspondences and breath.

      This is what is meant by "taking on the sins of the world".

      The technique for transmuting feelings is as follows:

      1…Instead of resisting negative emotions, or being afraid of them, or trying to make them change by force of will, or bypassing them, EMBRACE the negative feelings with unconditional all encompassing love, acceptance, and compassion FOR THE FEELINGS THEMSELVES. Say to them, “I praise you feelings, I respect you, I thank you, and I love you.” This validates the feelings themselves, acknowledging them for being normal responses to some emotionally traumatic situation or situations happening either in the past or the present. This validation and love are immediately absorbed by the feelings themselves and provide the stimulus for their healing. Feelings are the water element. Both water and feelings are intelligent. Even feelings and water that are very toxic purify in the presence of praise, respect, thanksgiving, and love.  Love conquers all.  God is Love.

       If it is a group feeling, feel yourself at one with the negative feeling energy of the entire group with an attitude of praise, respect, thanksgiving and unconditional all encompassing love. Love is the most powerful emotion in the universe. Your body is designed to withstand this sort of powerful negative energy safely as long as it is allowed to run, or flow, without resistance in a LOVING, non-self-critical and non-destructive manner.

      "God’s love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad alike."

      2…Feel the negative feelings…letting them flow and heal, while praising, respecting, thanking and loving them. Let the power of the negative feelings run through your body and awareness like a powerful river. Use REM eye movement, such as in dreaming, where the eyes are moved back and forth, left to right over and over again, shifting the emotional energy between the two hemispheres of the brain and the two nervous systems, the sympathetic and parasympathetic. This activates the four brainwaves to very quickly process the feelings.

      3… During this process, penetrating insights into the nature of the situation, the causes and the solutions, arise. These insights are healing images from universal mind and contain information needed to affect cures for the problems that led to the situation in the first place.

      Take as much time as you need to make sure that you have allowed all of the negative feelings to be felt, milking the negative feelings for all the insights, or healing images, that you can get.

      As the negative feelings flow, and as the insights arise, the feelings purify and change, just like water heals and purifies by flowing, and they become positive once again.

      In this manner you end up with final healing images, or insights, that contain answers or solutions to the original problems that caused the negativity to begin with.

      4.…Take the final healing image, or solution, and hold it steadily in your mind’s eye. Feel all of the power of the now transmuted positive feelings while holding this vision of the perfect solution.

       In other words, hold the vision of the healing solution and FEEL THE WONDERFUL FEELINGS OF THIS HEALING VISION IN YOUR IMAGINATION, AS THOUGH IT IS ALREADY MANIFESTED FULLY in the mental realm.  These powerful feelings attract this visual image into physical manifestation IN PHYSICAL REALITY.

      Through the power of attraction and complete faith, this manifests the vision on the physical plane!

      It only takes trying this a few times to realize the reliability, consistency, simplicity and power of this.

      "All that I do, ye shall do and MORE!"

      Letter meanings

      T…We mentor inventors and awaken intuition to inspire remarkable inventive acumen. We favorably improve mechanical memory to facilitate alchemical or transmutation activities in all kingdoms.

      M…We teach the transmutation of powers, which is the alchemical process.

      A…We bring comprehensive insights, the wisdom and high intelligence, of the divine mind to bear on developing talents and abilities.

      K…We confer mastery of all earthly treasures of the physical planet earth and teach how to get what you want.

      O…We evoke divine cognition brought about by love that transmutes all into successful happy situations. We help produce masters of astro- and metaphysics who have the power to manifest any scenario that is in divine harmony and order.’

      A child of God uses transmuted magnetic feeling power to manifest the just and perfect outcome for all concerned.

      We reveal to the child of God the FEELING NATURE of plants, minerals, and metals.  We inspire the transmutation of these feelings of plants and minerals into higher vibrations.

      On Earth as it is in Heaven."

      If you do not receive the angel messages as usual and still wish to continue receiving them, it may be necessary to resubscribe. Sometimes we unsub addresses because of bouncing. Thanks for your patience.

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.
      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email
      spiritus@... . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      Franz Bardon's quaballistic system and the angel messages are based on the color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in German, so he based the sounds of the letters on the *German* alphabet.

      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.

      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce, [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH) your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences in pronunciation.

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      Stationery designed by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      Home site :