One Choice in Life ~ A New Poem by me

  • nachi2006@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2006
      My Beautiful & Beloved families,

      What to say? I wrote a new poem..reflecting upon something..

      Its been long while since I wrote poem on Love..my last couple of poems have been rather dark..

      So I am happy to be in writers mode again..

      Sending Love and Hugs everywhere..

      Nachi

      Choice
      ************

      Jesus, Krishna, Buddha & All the Gods..
      lived thousands of years before us..
      teaching us the way to live..
      and that is the way of Love..

      One Love..One God..One Prayer for all..
      Be kind..Be Caring...Be Simple and Be True..
      Live Your Life..living the chosen moments...
      Making the one Choice there is in Life
      Wheather to Love this moment or not..
      If to lose ones head or lose ones heart..