To Share Louise Hay Message for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 26, 2006
      Hello again:

      This message for today also deals with another kind of prosperity, which I found quite interesting.  It seems if there are two that say the same thing; they are something we should pay attention to.

      So the message for today is:

      "Compliments are gifts of prosperity.  I accept them graciously.

      I know we should not do anything to receive compliments and that everything we do for others should be done totally for the joy of doing it  --- which I feel with everything I do for others.  But can any of you say that you do not love compliments you receive or the validation you may be given along the way-- for any reason?  As for me, I treasure each and everyone of these I receive -- for any reason, because they truly are things to file away in our memories for future reference.

      Continue to enjoy your day to the fullest.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P. S. Of  course, this beautiful music is music that Gale, my wonderful Aussie Angel friend, shared with us a few days ago.  It is just so beautiful and special that I feel the urge to share it again today.
    • Patti Garrett
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 12 3:07 PM

        Hello all:

        Because those today's message from Louise Hay's 'I Can Do It' desk calendar is on helping, I tried to find a graphic on that subject.  Even though the graphic shows a heavenly angel coming down to earth to help out, I believe that God, in His infinite wisdom, sends an earth angel who may be or may become a 'friend' to help us all during those times of great sadness or sorrow or tribulation that we will all go through at different times in our lives.

        So with that, the message from this desk calendar for today:  "I joyfully help wherever I can, easing the load of others."

        I can't always do as much as I would like to do for others, but I am always a sounding board if they need to talk and need any kind of positive support.  All they have to do is write to me, and I will always do what I can to make their load lighter, especially if they need to vent because, even though I love to talk, I am also a very good listener, believe it or not!

        With that, let me go for now, and once again, to all of you do continue to enjoy your afternoon to the fullest extent possible.

        Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

        Patti

        P.S. Midi used today is, as you all know, 'You've Got a Friend.'

      • Patti Garrett
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 23 11:24 AM
          Hello everyone again:

          I tried to find stationery with a great or at least a healthy body on it to depict today's message from Louise Hay, but this is the best I  could come up with as most of my stationery is either angels, Jesus, children, women's faces or floral arrangements.  So I used this one because it was the closest one I could find to this idea.

          That said, let me get to the Louise Hay message for today which is: "My mind and body are in perfect balance.  I am a harmonious being."

          I am not  for sure who made this stationery but think it might have been Patches.  I thought I identified it when I downloaded it, but -- if I did -- for some reason, that part of the title did not appear when I used it today.

          So, Patches, if this was made by you, I thank you so much for it.  And, in addition, if it was made by someone else, I send my thanks to you instead.

          Do continue to experience happiness and joy today, all of you..

          Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

          Patti

          P.S.  Of course, the midi I used for today is again called:  "I Love Myself."  I am still looking for the midi like this with the actual words, just in case any of you might have it.  Sometimes in life before we can make a change, we need to love ourselves just as we are before we will be able to make the changes we need to make, because -- we have gotten to the point we are in for some reason.  And some of the time, we have to figure that out before we can change.  So right here and now, make it a conscious choice to love yourself just as you are right now, with all of your supposed faults, character traits, and warts.  Believe me, until you have begun to do this, you will never know how freeing this action can be for everyone who do!
        • Patti Garrett
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 25 12:06 PM
            Hello everyone:

            Each time I see a message about radiating health, prosperity. happiness or peace of mind, I have a problem with the stationery.  So I selected this one today because this woman looks like she might possess all four of these things.

            So for now, as I hinted above, the Louise Hay message from her 'I Can Do It' desk calendar for today is:  "I radiate health, happiness, prosperity and peace of mind."

            Wouldn't it be nice if each of us could radiate all of those things every day or our lives?  For those of us who cannot, at least it is great goal to strive for and work toward, is it not?

            Do continue to enjoy your day as much as you possibly can.  May it be joy-filled and blessed and touched by love in whatever way you might need today.

            Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

            Patti

            P.S.   Sorry guys, I love this song and it seems to apply to us women for this message.  As I said in an earlier message when I used this song, jut try to change the words to apply to you as well as to women because I think that someone who radiates all of these things could very easily sing  this song -- and mean it.

          • Patti Garrett
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 29 5:31 PM
              Hello everyone again:

              I love this stationery so very much because it expresses in words what I feel so strongly for all of you with whom I have established a very personal and, hopefully, life-long friendship.

              So when I saw what today's Louise Hay message, from her 'I Can Do It' desk calendar is, this stationery seemed to be just what I needed to emphasize these words, which are:  "I feel tolerance, compassion and love for all people, myself included."

              When reading these words, I discovered  that, although I have these feelings for everyone I meet, I have even stronger ones for those people who are close to me, including my family and close friends whom I see every day, but that I have these same strong feelings for all of you as well.

              Again, do continue to enjoy your evening, and know that I always hold each of you special friends close to me, in my heart, all the time.

              Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

              Patti

              P.S.  Of course, the midi I chose for today is called:  'Love Can Build a Bridge.'  One of these days, when I am on the internet, I am going to search for these words because jus so beautiful, as are the words to 'Testify to Love."  I tried to find the video of this last concert by the Judds at a local record store a few years ago, but they did not have it and told me that I was unable to order it from their suppliers any more.  So if anyone has any idea where I can purchase old CDs like this, I would so love to have the website because I do really love the words to this song.

            • Patti Garrett
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 2, 2006

                Hello everyone yet again:

                I am using this great stationery that was shared with us by Leslie but apparently is Sandi's Creations (BTW, is this the Sandi who subscribes to the TAAWY group or another one). I ask this because this is my first time to receive this message.

                Be that as it may, I used this because, from my point of view, a woman who chooses to be a ballerina or any other activity that requires so much discipline and so much practice has to be in control of themselves and their emotions, at least to a large degree.  So I thought this stationery might emphasize Louise's Message for today today.

                I know that in the past some graphics do not show, if the graphic is made in certain ways, most especially in Incredimail, so I do hope this shows because it is a very good graphic of four cute little blonde ballerinas in pink tutus and pink ballet shoes.

                Now for the message from Louise Hay for today, which is:  "I am in charge.  I take my own power back."

                Do try to remember that when you give your power away all the time, you are giving people control over you.  So try to be in charge of yourself and take all of your power back now so that you will be charge of yourself and your actions, as well as take full responsibility for any and all of your own actions.

                Do continue to enjoy your afternoon.

                Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

                Patti

                P.S.  Again to any men here, please excuse this midi but it the only one I have in my files that talks about strength and pulling yourself from your bootstraps, so to speak.  If there is such as song for men, I would so appreciate receiving it so I could use it once in a while.  However, since men are known more for their strength than women are, and are more 'take charge' individuals, I guess this song was written for that reason because there really are some women I know who are strong and 'take charge' individuals as much as any man I know.  I just do not happen to one of those, although I am stronger now than I have ever been in my life and am willing to not only take charge of myself  but also to take full responsibility for any and all of my actions, whether they are good, bad or indifferent.
                January 2005

              • Patti Garrett
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 18, 2006

                  Hello everyone:

                  Because it seems that both Yahoo and Comcast are messing with my messages these days, I am not even sure if you will be able to see this great graphic made by a very special friend, PatchesAngel.  She never fails to amaze me with her creativity as she is always coming up with new and different ideas, some of which really touch your heart and soul.

                  I used this graphic today because today's Louse Hay message deals with our bodies and I have always felt that dancers, most especially ballerinas, are perfect examples of bodies that move easily and effortlessly because they practice so much, they seem to have total control over all of their movements.

                  With that, let me say that the message from this desk calendar for today is:  "My body takes me everywhere easily and effortlessly."

                  The music I shared today is 'Music Box Dancer, a selection I hope you all enjoy as much as I do.

                  I do hope you all enjoy the message, most especially the work of PatchesAngel, who always does such beautiful and special graphics.  In addition, I hope that each of you has the most special day possible.