Re: THE DOUBLE VAJRA - 054 - 22 June 2006 - Men and Women were and are created Equal

  • mnmnu111
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2006
      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "JagGY, Pema Sangey"
      <rainbowjaggy@...> wrote:

      > INTERNALISE YOUR CRYSTAL
      >

      > Today's Music is: Earth and Sky

      ------------

      > I am the Beginning of the End (Andromeda)

      ------------

      > Tuesday Night as I lay down around 8pm I was taken to the Cosmic
      Troubador Portal with Quan Yin and Merlin

      > I was met by Mother Mary and Judas
      >
      > Now Mary I understood, as I had promised to Help a friend who
      follows the Catholic Path, but Judas!!, I was not ready for.

      > He explained that if I Taught every one was an Angel why was I
      surprised...was He not One

      > He told me He was the Ascended Master who helps People who were not
      achieving their full potential and holding back when opportunities
      come to them

      > He told me he had lived many lifetimes since and now he came when
      someone knew they should act and move but were reluctant

      > So with Merlin, Quan Yin, Mother Mary, Judas and Myself and My
      Friend
      > we completed an ALL NIGHT Activity to cleanse and purify her
      >
      > OK Jag, Judas Said
      > Now write about the lessons for all
      >
      > I started to think about the wealth of wisdom available to us
      through the Ascended Masters and Other Higher Beings
      > And especially those we may have a misguided negative view of
      because of a particular Historic Event.

      > We can access so much information and validate so many things just
      by tuning into our Higher Self and
      > IN LOVE asking
      >
      > If we can talk to Quan Yin, Merlin and others
      >
      > Why not Muhammad (pbuh)and ask about matters perpetuated in the
      Name of the Prophet of Islam

      > EEEHHHHH I say
      >
      > The Islamic World is not Ready for someone the Channel Muhammad
      >
      > Why Jag, you know you can do it
      >
      > Are you Afraid????
      >
      > Yes and No
      >
      > Here I go............................
      >
      > Assalam aikum Jag or Hazri
      >
      > I have been waiting for you to talk to me
      > Jag, I made a lot of mistakes in using war to conquer in the Name
      of God
      > It seemed the right thing to do at the time
      > The Holy Wars spoken of in the Quran were never about Fighting wars
      there were about the
      > Arab community leaving the old ways that endorsed slavery and
      treated woman as property

      > I have tried Jag a number of times to speak to Muslims but every
      time one speaks the true the
      > Islamic Arab Establishment going into their protection mindset to
      entrench themselves
      > and they persecute anyone who speaks against the prevailing Arab
      view
      > The Arabs have so blindfolded the Muslim world that even the most
      Educated Muslims accept without question
      > The country (Malaysia) you now live in Jag is one of the most
      Misguided and intolerant in these matters

      > The Quran warned of all these things but the Muslim Establishment
      do not want to see the guides and warnings
      > God sent and continues to send
      >
      > The Quran endorses all Monotheistic Religions
      > None is better or worse that the other
      > What is and was important was belief in
      > the Oneness of God and all Humanity
      >
      > Jag, I never made Mecca and Medina Islamic Holy Cities off limits
      to Non Muslims
      > I never created Shariah Law
      > I never asked any one to create sayings attributed to me and use
      them to control Muslims
      > I never intended a divide between East and West
      > In fact I was warned against allowing all these things
      >
      > The "So Called" Muslim word is one of the most corrupt in all of
      Creation
      > and So Called Muslim Leaders close their Eyes
      > The Leaders of Muslim World use their Natural Resources to enrich
      themselves
      > instead of following the principles of Islam and Sharing with all
      >
      > I never endorsed Women being made to Cover themselves
      > Covering in my time was a Climatic Thing
      > "My wives" were asked to "Cover" as their Vibrational Frequencies
      were too High for others
      > and they needed protection against those who sought to drain their
      Spiritual Energy
      > derived through me and the messages I was receiving
      > (and as much as I tried I found I could not treat them equally)
      >
      > Jag
      > ALL Men and Women were and are created Equal
      > with equal rights and responsibilities
      > All are Born Naked
      >
      > There is NO SEPARATE AURAT for Men and Woman
      > Otherwise woman would be born differently than Men
      >
      > Do you really think that God would make a set of rules for One
      group of Women Only?

      > Jag
      >
      > There is no Shariah Law endorsed by Me or Heaven
      >
      > I know you are taking a risk writing these words but they have to
      be said

      > It is time that all of Humanity came together as ONE
      > and Religion used to unite instead of Divide
      >
      > The Revelations of the Past that are not about Unconditional Love
      are repudiated
      > NOW
      > The "Revelations "
      > that seemingly disadvantage Women are repudiated
      > NOW
      >
      > Jag I have been on Earth Many times sine I received the Quran
      > (which despite the myths was written down in my life time ...
      > It was reassembled after I left the earth plane to suit the
      objectives of those with Control
      > I have experienced many different Religions
      > and so has each Ascended Master
      >
      > The Only Valid Holy Writings of any Religion are those that teach
      how to Live in Love and Peace with all beings in all places

      > There is only one real teaching
      > You saw it years ago
      > In the Chapter in the Quran on Woman
      >
      > Do Not destroy one another
      > Not even by trade or mutual agreement
      >
      > That Jag covers everything
      > Prayers, Fasting, Tithing all help you connect to the Divine in YOU
      > That's their purpose
      > God does not need your Prayers, fasting or Money
      > YOU NEED YOUR PRAYERS
      > Prayers are meant to be TWO WAY COMMUNICATION
      >
      > Mecca. Medina and Jerusalem must be
      > Universal Cities of Peace
      > as well as the Nation you call Tibet
      > (and under Universal control ...not that of any one Nation)
      >
      > That one action will do more for world peace than any other action.
      >
      > Thank you Jag
      > That's enough for God and Now
      > I will call you if something needs to be said and you can call me
      anytime
      > Assalam Aikum
      > You are loved
      >
      > Oh and
      > PS
      > No Holy Book is the "Last Revelation"
      > God still Speaks to Humanity today
      > You do not need any more Prophets
      > (YOUR WORLD WON'T LISTEN TO THEM ANYWAY)
      > Humanity does not Listen to God
      > so God cannot help Humanity
      >

      > LOVE MAKES CRYSTALS WORK BETTER
      > I Love You
      > Ni O Mi Oh Da Zi

      > To receive Jags newsletter send a blank e mail to
      > CircleCosmicConsciousness-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > Please share The Double Vajra with all as you are guided in your
      heart·
      > Who comes to mind as you read Double Vajra? -
      > They need the message and You are the messenger?

      >Bolje bi ti bilo da razmisljas o drugim stvarima nego nego da diras
      u tudu vjeru.Da li ti mislis vi ste katolici najbolji? Ti si jedna
      pokvarena dusa koja nevoli muslimanski svijet.Bog je jedan i meni i
      tebi.Kuran je ispravna Bozija knjiga islam je prava vjera.Ja sam
      muslimanka i time se ponosim.Kao muslimanka hocu i umrijeti.
      Drago mi je da sam saznala tvoje pravo lice,to znaci da cu se dobro
      cuvati,i udajiti sto dalje od tebe.Ni sam iznenadena ali sam
      zaprepastena.Hvala puno.Ti nemozes biti moj prijatelj.