Fw: *~Spiritually Speaking~* THOUGHT OF THE DAY...

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2006
      Hello everyone and a special good morning to you all:

      I just found this in my inbox from a woman named Mrs. Vee on the Spiritually Speaking group.  She sent this message to almost fifty groups, but she seemed to have missed all of you so I am sharing it today.

      I do hope those of you who decide to read it enjoy it as much as I did.  On the other hand, if this message is not your 'cup of tea,' please delete it now with my  blessings.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti