Fw: *~Spiritually Speaking~* I Give To You

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2006

      Hello everyone:

      I tried to share this message earlier, but again, I used the wrong e-mail address as that is the one it came in on, so I am now reserndig it because I think this message is so wonderful.

      You see, I just got this message yesterday from a friend named Barbara Bailey, and just had to share it with all of you.  This woman, bless her heart and soul, shares some of the most beautiful poems I have ever read.  I would really like to know where she gets them, but figure that if she wanted her recipients to know this information, she would tell them.  So I just continue to enjoy them -- and share those that touch my heart the most, and this happens to be one of those that did.

      I do hope you all enjoy these words as much as I did, but, if not, do go ahead and delete the message now -- with my blessings.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti