Re: << lovingpurelove >> I had a Dream

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2006
      Hello Nachi:

      It is so very good to see a message from you again, most especially one of your wonderful and heart-felt poems.  It is so wonderful to know you are alive and well and still coming up with your very special poetry.  You have been missed so much, my special friend.

      A world like you mention in your poem would be so special and wonderful for all of us, but you know, I am sure, that for a world like that to exist, everyone on earth would have to feel only love, think only love, and be only love.  And right now, with everyone having free will, I honestly do not think this is possible, do you?  Come to think of it, isn't that we are all looking for?  A place to live in happiness forever, like the one that we have always heard called 'Heaven,' where there is nothing but peace, hope, serenity, contentment and unconditional love --  love for ourselves, our God (who or whatever you may deem God to be in your life) and everyone with whom we come in contact.   Like you, I hope for this world to become possible for us all, but since only God knows when that will happen, I continue to try daily to learn to live in this one --sending peace and love to everyone with whom I come in contact daily, hoping that although I am only one, I can somehow make at least a small difference in this world, in some way.

      Thanks again for sharing your heart and soul with us and do start posting again as often as possible.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti