Fw: THE DAILY GURU...Motivational Messages

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2006
      Hello everyone:

      I could not resist sharing this message with all of you, even though it came
      in a few days ago. If you have already seen it, do go ahead and delete this
      one, with my blessings.

      I find these words quite interesting because I have always thought they were
      true. However, do keep in mind that you must be willing to do the work
      needed to get what you want, you must be willing to focus on it until you
      achieve it or own it and you must be willing to accept the changes in your
      life that will happen once you get it.

      Personally, quite a few times in my life when I have wanted something but
      when getting it required that I give up something else I love or that
      getting it would change my life completely, I then came to the realization
      that I really did not want it, after all. So we must always be sure that
      what we want is also what we need and not just something we want because
      someone else has it or someone told us it would be nice to have. And do try
      to always make that what you want will enrich your life in some way, not
      make it more complicated.

      Finally, I like the quote about this from Oprah Winfrey who says: "You can
      have everything you want, just not all once!" If a person like that, with
      all her money and all of the resources feels that way, maybe that is
      something we should all keep in mind.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

      Tuesday, June 20, 2006
      IF YOU WANT IT, YOU CAN HAVE IT

      If you're willing to pay the price,
      any of your circumstances will change.
      If you want something badly enough,
      you're sure to get it.
      The key to success is desire.

      Obstacles don't matter very much.
      Pain, circumstances or other challenges can be there.
      But if you want to do something bad enough,
      you'll find a way to get it done.

      Your desire will in time externalize itself into concrete fact.
      Your reality will form around your commitment to succeed.

      You only have to love a thing greatly to get it.
      Desire is the fire of life.

      THE DAILY
      GURU

      ©2006 by Max Steingart