Fw: Train of Life I LOVE IT

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2006
      Hello everyone again for a few minutes:

      I wanted to delete all the extra messages while I had a few minutes.  I may need to go shortly, but this was too good to keep for myself.  I also got it from my friend, Larry, who is a deacon in a local Baptist church, and I found it so inspiring and thought-provoking today.

      I am not sure who is singing this song, but think the man is Willie Nelson -- however, I could be wrong.  And, if I am not wrong about the woman, it sounds a lot like Patsy Cline.  If any of you music aficionados know for sure who this is, most especially if I am wrong in what I think, do let me know because I am only going on my own thoughts.

      Be that as it may, I loved both the message and the song, so I hope some of you out there do as well.

      I do hope you have had a blessed and joy-filled day.  And I do continue to pray for Patches, Glen, the little boy and anyone else who may need my prayers.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti