THE DOUBLE VAJRA - 053 - 21 June 2006 - YOU ARE NOT LISTENING ~~~~~ The first duty of love is to listen

  • JagGY, Pema Sangey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2006

      INTERNALISE YOUR CRYSTAL

      Today's Music is:  Amazing Grace

      “The first duty of love is to listen.”  Paul Tillich

      German born American Theologian and Philosopher, whose discussions of God and faith illuminated and bound together the realms of traditional Christianity and modern culture. 1886-1965

      "YOU ARE NOT LISTENING"
      On Monday Night My Credit Card Company (Standard Chartered) called me in the evening to offer me a "Cash Cheque"
      and it would only cost me .75% each month

      I did not understand what they were proposing and said so and was met with
      Mr. Malcolm
      YOU ARE NOT LISTENING

      HUH!!!!!!!

      Now a few months ago when I needed Help the same people denied that help and refused to explain why

      Now I do not need it, they are trying to Throw Money at me, and if I don't understand their generosity
      it is me that is NOT LISTENING.

      "YOU ARE NOT LISTENING"
      Now WHO is responsible to ensure we Listen
      Certainly our Political Leaders are supposed to Listen to US
      (that's one of the reasons we have so many challenges in Malaysia Our Political Leaders do not listen
      and Malaysia is not the only country where political Leaders DO NOT LISTEN)

      How do we listen and who and what should we listen to

      Certainly Not Banks and Credit Card Companies who are only interested in People when they do not need help.

      Certainly not Politicians who ask us to work with them and then ignore everything we try and do to help

      Certainly Not a Deputy Prime Minister who, to Support the Current Prime Minister says

      “Thirdly, we are committed to Vision 2020, the main objective,
      and therefore we need to ensure the political leadership is united and consolidated,
      so as to be able to achieve our objectives.”

      When most members of the Party do not even know the nine challenges and decline every effort to promote them.
      His Own Political Secretary tells me to my Face it is to early to teach the National Vision in our Schools.
      Under Prime Minister Badawi Vision 2020 has become a distant dream understood by only a Few as
      He uses Race and Religion to divide the Nation and cement His and His Son in Laws position

      So who do we listen to?

      OUR HEARTS
      OUR INTUITION
      We check we are in OUR HEART CENTRE
      (use the Kinesiology Tools we have shared before)

      Then we ask

      and

      LISTEN
      Because God (However we see Him or Her)
      Speaks Very Softly

      God speaks to us every moment of every day

      Softly at first

      If we do not hear, a Problem will come up

      If we ignore the problem the more unease and unhappiness will continue

      until

      THE BRICK WALL CRASHES DOWN ON US

      The Brick Wall is Crashing Down on Prime Minister Badawi and he still does not know it... He will, and sooner than he thinks
      Please keep the reversed Diamond Pink Mirrors around him and his son in law all this week

      No matter who or where we are it is time to
      LISTEN LIKE WE NEVER HAVE BEFORE

      We can live a Life of Love. Joy and Happiness

      The Price is

      LISTENING TO OUR HEARTS

      Can You???

      Will You???

      LOVE MAKES CRYSTALS WORK BETTER
      I Love You

      Ni O Mi Oh Da Zi

      Radiating Truth to the Four Directions with Thunder and Lightening

       (c)JagGY, Pema Sangey  (Double Vajra)- 21 June 2006
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please share The Double Vajra with all as you are guided in your heart·
      Who comes to mind as you read Double Vajra? -
      They need the message and You are the messenger?

      DIAMOND

      Colour:  Colourless and white, all Colours (rare)

      Card Name: Diamond Deva

      Chakra: Crown (7th)

      KEYSTONE: Sunstone, Dreamstone and Seerstone

      Number: 33

      Cultures: India , Africa, Celtic and Europe

      This card of ethereal and other worldly beauty is called the "Diamond Deva". She is the divine representation of

      crystal illumination and power. Each gemstone is deeply connected with spiritual order of nature beings called devas.

      Devas are known as the Shining Ones, for they give forth light and radiance from their bodies, as well as their inner beings.

      The "Diamond Deva" is shown here in two fold form. She is a representative of our connection with the dualistic natures of the lower and higher self.

      We each possess a nature of consciousness, yet we aspire to work primarily with and from the higher self.

      Diamond is considered the Queen and King of Gemstones, It was held to be sacred and hold by the priests and royalty of the ages.

      It has always been revered as a gemstone of enlightenment, illumination and inspiration. It is believed to be one of the most powerful gemstones in our midst, in this age.

      Diamond is the master crystal of manifestation. It will draw that to you, which is in your highest good.

      Diamond is a gemstone that has an affinity with those individuals who are aligned with the spiritual forces of life.

      It is a gemstone of those who aspire to become enlightened in this lifetime.

      Diamond is a vehicle of light, dispelling the darkness around and within us. It is a generator stone,

      as it has the ability to awaken and enhance the power of other gems greatly. Aligning other gemstones into their most potent purposes,

      Diamond calls forth the purity of the gem kingdom to enhance our lives.

      This is one of the most effective gems for manifesting abundance. In ancient India , Diamond was worn to assure success in all aspects of ones life.

      It was especially revered in blessing relationships and marriages. Legend has it that Diamonds insured an eternal bond of love between those who wore them.

      Because of Diamond's high vibration, it is the most brilliant of all gemstones. This quality of light refraction is at the heart of Diamond's power.

      It is the best tool we have for bringing the power of crystalline energy forth from our planet.

      Diamonds are one of the few gems that require cutting to bring forth their beauty and potential.

      Best with: All Gemstones.

      The Message of Diamond is: "Within you shines a spark of brilliant light of creation"

      Words: John New­ton, Ol­ney Hymns (Lon­don: W. Ol­i­ver, 1779).

      This is prob­ab­ly the most pop­u­lar hymn in the Eng­lish lan­guage—a tel­e­vi­sion doc­u­ment­ary was ev­en made about it. Per­haps it is be­cause its words so well de­scribe the au­thor: John New­ton was a slave trad­er be­fore com­ing to Christ. It was sung at the fun­er­al of Amer­i­can pre­si­dent Ron­ald Rea­gan.

      Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
      That saved a wretch like me!
      I once was lost, but now am found;
      Was blind, but now I see.

      ’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
      And grace my fears relieved;
      How precious did that grace appear
      The hour I first believed!

      Through many dangers, toils and snares,
      I have already come;
      ’Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
      And grace will lead me home.

      The Lord has promised good to me,
      His Word my hope secures;
      He will my Shield and Portion be,
      As long as life endures.

      Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
      And mortal life shall cease,
      I shall possess, within the veil,
      A life of joy and peace.

      The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,
      The sun forbear to shine;
      But God, Who called me here below,
      Will be forever mine.

      When we’ve been there ten thousand years,
      Bright shining as the sun,
      We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
      Than when we’d first begun.