To Share Daily Word Mesage for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2006
      Hello everyone again:

      I really did not want to use this color of font,  but it was the only green I could get to show up on this stationery.  I honestly do not remember where I got this stationery -- that I really hope goes out because it depicts a healthy looking woman with blinking brown eyes.  So whoever shared it with me, I thank you, and if you would make yourself known, I will thank you again.  It is very special stationery so I do hope you are all able to enjoy it today.

      The daily words for today, then, are 'Healthy and Whole.'  And the daily thought for today is:  "I am a healthy and whole being of spirit, mind and body."

      And the rest of the message for today is:

      "My total well-being involves my awareness of myself as a whole being:  spirit, mind and body.  My practice of using life-affirming affirmations is a powerful way that I nourish this awareness.

      "I am a healthy and whole being of spirit, mind and body.  Each time I repeat this affirmation, I am proclaiming that my health and wholeness originate with God's spirit within me.

      "I also take inventory of what I can do to support my own health.  Perhaps I decide to change my diet or introduce more physical activity into my daily routine.  I may resolve to spend time in prayer in order to uplift my spirits.  I cooperate with my ongoing health and wholeness, knowing and affirming that God  created me to be healthy and whole.

      "'As the sun was setting, all those who had any who were sick with various kinds of diseases brought them to him; and He laid His hands on each of them and cured them --- Luke 4:40 "

      Again, beautiful words from this special little publication today for us all to think about.

      With these words, I am going to bid you all good day so I can get ready for my appointment. I am sure I will back later today, at least sometime before the day ends, to read and respond to some of my messages.

      For now, do continue to enjoy your day and please take some time to get out in and enjoy Mother Nature some time today.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  The song I used today is, of course, The Greatest Love of All, recorded by Whitney Houston, but the version I used today is from DD Midi Ocean.  I hope you all enjoy it and remember that besides loving the God in your life, the greatest love in your life should always be for yourself.  After all, if we do not love ourselves first, how can we love others?  Remember we cannot give away what we do not have for ourselves.