[ANGEL] 23 Gemini, The Angels of Performing Artists

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 11, 2006

      23 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Performing Artists

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Corilon’

      Beloved,

      In this 23rd initiation of Gemini, the heavenly hosts guide the Sons and Daughters of Light and Love to master the performing arts and thereby spiritualize physical reality with divine virtues and create supreme happiness.

      We help people realize that life can be seen as a play, and the Web of Life is sanctified through scripts, actors, and audiences that are inspired through inner guidance and filled with the Highest Truth and Love.

       We help each person see that he or she is both writer and actor, and even further, the audience in the drama of life.

      The spiritualization of matter, shining with a vermilion red light, is the virtue of C of ‘Corilon’.  The original divine purpose of performing arts is the infusing of will, thought, feelings, and sensations, of both actors and audiences with divine qualities.

      ‘We assist all artists working for the public, whether singers, stage actors, circus-artists, virtuosos etc.’

      We open up both actors and audience with the transmutative power of cognition brought about by Love Divine and attunement to justice and harmony.

       These are the divine virtues of umlaut O, oe,  and O shining with a deep orange and ultramarine blue light radiance respectively.

      We inspire clear inner guidance from Divine Providence, the virtue of R, shining with a golden light.

      We infuse writers, artists, and audience with the splendor and majesty of Divine Being and Life, awakening vitality and true spiritual morality through all the divine virtues taken together.  This is letter L, shining with an olive green light.

      We bring out underlying Divine Perfection hidden deep within all in Creation, umlaut O, and infuse all with satisfaction and success on every level, through divine justice and harmony, the virtue of letter O.

      We enliven feelings of happiness for the purpose of resolving any problems and bringing through cohesion and higher truth to all.

      Here is one of our stories:

      MAKE THEM LAUGH!

      Once upon a time, just before the Golden Age had fully arrived, there was a little boy named Phil who longed to see his parents smile. Oh how he wanted their eyes to sparkle! He wanted them to laugh and play!

       His parents were so serious and worried and preoccupied, if only they would feel better some of the time, any of the time. He could not recall them being easy and carefree and happy even once.

       He tried every day to make them feel better, but he didn’t know how.

      They worked so much and did not seem to enjoy life. For them, life was a serious responsibility, a chore, a duty.

      As he grew and saw more of the world, he realized that it wasn’t only his parents who had so little time or security to relax and be happy, it was lots of people.

        He saw that many people had lost the ability to sparkle with joy.

        He prayed in the depths of his heart for people to break out of monotony and drudgery and rediscover magic and meaning, happiness, youthening and satisfaction.

      Finally, one magical year at summer camp, his prayers were answered when he

       signed up for a drama workshop, and the Angels of ‘Corilon’ began to bless him with understanding the spiritualization of physical reality through the performing arts.

        As he experienced the mystical power of acting, his whole life took a turn for the better!

      He would sit holding his breath as talented drama teachers spun magical tales of wonder and triumph.

      Evenings in front of a blazing camp fire were filled with heroic tales of mystical, magical happenings.

      He thrilled to see how unfortunate situations triumphed with happy and inspiring endings through bravery, high morality, and divine intervention.

      He loved how the campers laughed and cried, completely riveted in amazement, as the glory of life unfolded through drama.

       For days on end the campers would work on their scripts.

       Phil saw his friends snap out of hypnotic lethargy and come alive with excitement and imagination.

      He learned to play the role of both hero and villain, of weak and strong, of young and old.

      His roles became so real to him.

       He actually felt like he was the old man in one story, or a young prince in another.

       He loved the triumph of truth over falsehood, of right over wrong.

      He learned to have compassion for the villains, seeing that unfortunate circumstances had molded them to be afraid and greedy. He saw how beautiful it was when people stepped up to the plate with bravery and faith in Divine Providence to show them a way for good to triumph. Story lines became bigger than life to him and deepened his longing for spiritual beauty and perfection.

      He began to look at life so differently.

       He could see that life is an infinite series of dramas, of interactive plays that people live.

      His inner guidance told him that people are supposed to make their stories have happy outcomes, to create beauty and purpose in their lives.

      He became absolutely certain that life was about choosing wonderful roles and stories and playing them into reality.

      Whenever he was emotional, he remembered that his drama coach had taught him to embrace his feelings completely, because he knew that if he savored every nuance of his feelings, if he ever had a character who needed to feel that way, he could remember and call up those feelings vividly.

       He embraced and loved his feelings whenever he was happy, or sad, lost or inspired, whatever! Ironically, in the very process of loving his feelings, he discovered how the painful ones healed through being felt, and he had amazing insights about how feelings became painful in the first place, and how to avoid creating painful feelings in the future.

      He learned to treasure and love the really complex spectrums of feelings.  He discovered that flowing feelings are the source of life, sensation, and vitality.

      Phil could see that feelings are the effects of thoughts and beliefs about the world and about oneself!

      LIFE REALLY IS A PLAY AND EACH ACTOR HAS THE POWER TO WRITE HIS OR HER OWN SCRIPT ACCORDING TO INNER GUIDANCE EVERY MOMENT.

      So Phil grew up and became a professional performing artist as well as a playwright.

       He wrote and acted happy uplifting plays that taught wonderful insights to all.

       He pioneered long and short mystical plays to empower everyone to create a life more beautiful and alive than before.

      Audiences loved his works.

       A producer filmed them and offered them to schools.

        The educational channel picked them up and every Saturday morning a different one played to an ever growing audience.

       They took on a life of their own.

       He made a whole series based on miracles of hope and healing.

      Then one day in a children’s hospital overlooking the sea, eight terminally ill children were watching one of Phil's films. They believed deeply in his message that "life is a stage, and we are all writers and actors upon it and we are free to create what makes us happy”.

      As children often do, they felt within themselves the truth that they could create their own lives according to their inner guidance.

      They each rewrote their life scripts, and acted them out with their whole hearts.

      Their immune systems responded and after a year three of them were well enough to go home while the other five were improved. Within a year after that, they too were well.

      This miraculous turnaround inspired the other children at the hospital.

      Thankfully the staff encouraged this development, and as more and more of the children got better, even the adults began to believe.

      Soon Phil’s movies became the subject of professional studies on the effect of positive belief, emotion, and acting on the immune system.

      These studies revealed unmistakable improvement, the results were very dramatic,  proving the truth of the saying:

       “As a man believeth and thinketh in his heart, so is he.”

      ***************************

      MIRACLES

      Sigil of

      'C-O-R-I-L-O-N'

      ‘C-O-R-I-L-O-N’

      C…We spiritualize matter with divine qualities

       [When you call upon us, the very first thing that we teach you is the mysteries of the Eucharist, which is the divine virtue of letter C, with all its aspects.   ‘This symbolizes the mystery of self-spiritualization’.

       When you master this mystery well, you comprehend and understand the profundity of incorporation of a divine idea, a higher virtue, into a certain form.

        ‘We teach you how to influence your own mental body or the spirit of somebody else by a divine idea, virtue, quality, power, or might.  We also teach you how to influence your own or someone else’s feelings with these qualities.  And finally we help you to impregnate any material form at will with these divine qualities.’

      The color of this virtue is vermilion green, the musical note is D, it is the elements of fire and earth so it has the sensation of warmth and ease.  The stomach is formed from it.

       Imagine yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus and your body as a universe around you.  See vermilion green radiating from a tiny sun in the abdomen and filling the entire body with warmth and ease.  Chant inwardly the letter C to the musical note of D, and imagine that Divine Will, Consciousness and Feeling is being incorporated into your body. When you breathe out, feel all of this radiating through your pores  of the skin over your stomach and filling the universe outside, when you breathe in, feel this radiating into your body and filling the entire inner universe.  Doing this attunes the microcosm to the macrocosm, your individual self to the Divine Self and you actually become one.

      “As above, so below.”

      “I and the Father are One.”

       “All that I do, ye shall do and more.”

      *

      umlaut O, oe, and O

      Umlaut O,oe…We awaken cognition brought about by Divine Love, so that the perfect divine blueprint of any character or subject is seen and enlivened for the purpose of transmutation into spiritual perfection.

      This is the virtue of the most Profound Divine Cognition, which can only be brought about by love divine. ‘By the help of this virtue, a person gets to know all the possibilities of transformation of the spirit, all the systems and ways serving this end, and all knowledge concerning transformation in all other fields.’

      ‘A person is informed about everything that, deriving from the act of creation, had to pass through all the mode of transformation to be reunited.  A person must attain all the faculties that are offered by this virtue in the akasha principle, which is the principle of God-penetrating-all, and make use of all possibilities, in order to be convinced that they cannot be described by words, but must be experienced, and lived through.’

      ‘In the intellect one secures perfect mastery of the transformation of ideas, virtues, etc. by the use of the POWER OF THE WORD.’

      Perfect mastery of feelings is attained, so that it is possible to attract any reality in the feeling world.

      In the physical world complete mastery of transformation, including the true preparation and charging of the philosopher’s stone is gained.  It is this virtue that allows a child of God to transform anything into anything else.

      This virtue has a dark orange light with a feeling of weight  penetrating everything, musical note D sharp, [can be used to heal the testicles and ovaries.  If healing the ovaries, heal the left ovary first then the right.]

      O…We awaken judgement, and the understanding that justice is harmony and harmony is justice.

      *

      R…We create mind expansion to quickly understand and express new talents and abilities and enhance ingenuity to the point of genius.

      [This is the sound of the divine virtue of independence and freedom. ‘After learning all of the virtues associated with all of the letters of the alphabet in order starting with A, by the time you reach the letter R you have achieved a state of maturity by which your feeling of independence has been transformed into an absolute state of security and unimpeachability.’

      ‘ Mentally, you will have an eminent mind and the feeling of freedom of will and action. Not only this, but also the state of maturity in which you will never violate a law, having yourself become a master of all laws. In spite of your freedom of will, you will find yourself willing to subject yourself freely to Divine Providence, and accept missions to serve Divine Providence with deep humility, immense gratitude and the highest devotion without losing your feeling of absolute freedom of will in any way.’

        ‘Such great ingenuity will proceed from this that you will be able to comprehend any knowledge quickly and without difficulty.’

      The color of this virtue is gold, the musical note is C, it is the earth element so it is felt with a sensation of weight, and the left side of the nose is formed from it.]

      *

      I…We evoke miracles, and control of miraculous activities in the physical world according to the highest good.

        The sound of this letter is the virtue of cause and effect, which is the karma law.

      ‘On the mental level, this is analogous to memory, remembrance and conscience’.

      ‘ In the feeling body, this corresponds to the astral/physical matrix, which is the connection between feeling and physical form, with all of its functions’.

       On the material world, everything that has shape, measure, number and weight can be understood and mastered with this virtue.’

      The color is light opal, the musical note is G, the element is earth and has a sensation of weight, and the left kidney is formed from it.]

      *

      L…We transmute disharmony into harmony, help bring health, beauty, vitality and enlightenment to the point of saintliness.

      [The letter L represents the sum total of all the divine virtues.

    • Gulshan vl
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 12, 2007

        23 degrees Gemini
        The Angels of Performing Artists
        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Corilon’

        Beloved,

        We inspire and guide those in the performing arts who seek to spiritualize life.

        ‘We assist all artists working for the public, whether singers, stage actors, circus-artists, virtuosos etc.’

        We inspire clear inner guidance and establish feelings of love between artists and audiences for the purpose of bringing through higher truth and happiness to all.

        We bless performing artists with success on every level.

        Here is one of our stories:

        CHILD WONDER

        Once upon a time there was a little boy named Phil who wanted to see his parents smile more often. He dreamed of seeing them happy and their eyes sparkling. He wanted them to laugh and play! He wished with all of his might that they did not have to work so much. He often felt sad because they seemed so serious  and worried and preoccupied. He tried to make them feel better, but it was difficult. He just didn’t know how.

        As he grew and saw more of the world, he realized that it wasn’t only his parents that seemed sad so much of the time, it was almost everybody. Everybody seemed to work too much.
        People had forgot and lost the ability to sparkle with joy.

         He prayed in the depths of his heart that people could break out of the monotony and drudgery of everyday living and rediscover magic and meaning.

        One year at summer camp, his prayers were answered!

         He had signed up for drama class. This is when his whole life took a turn for the better. Phil discovered the mystical power of acting!

        His talented drama teachers spun magical tales of wonder. Evenings in front of a blazing camp fire were filled with heroic tales of mystical happenings. Night after night in these magical tales he experienced the magic of creating happiness. He and the other campers rejoiced as unfortunate situations developed happy and inspiring endings.

        The campers laughed and cried, completely riveted in amazement and awe in play after play.  Phil saw his friends snap out of their hypnotic lethargies and become alive with excitement and imagination.

        Phil played the roles of hero and villain, of weak and strong, of young and old.

        The roles he played became real to him.

         He actually felt like he was the old man, or the young prince. He loved the triumph of truth over falsehood, of right over wrong. Story lines became bigger than life to him and deepened his longing for spiritual beauty and perfection.

        He began to look at life differently.

         He perceived that life was an infinite series of dramas, of interactive plays, that people lived in.

        He wanted people to discover that they could create beauty and purpose in their lives.

         He believed that people were supposed to make their stories have happy outcomes.

        Deep inside he became absolutely certain that life was about choosing wonderful roles and stories and playing them into reality.

        Whenever he was deeply emotional in life, he remembered that his drama coach had taught him to embrace his feelings completely. He savored every nuance of his feelings so that if he ever had a character who needed to feel that way he would remember it vividly.

         He embraced his feelings when he was happy, or sad, lost or inspired, whatever! He learned to treasure and love the complex spectrum of feelings.

         He discovered that feelings were the source of life, sensation, and vitality.
        He learned about cause and effect.

        He realized that feelings are the effects of thoughts and beliefs about the world and about oneself!

        HE REALIZED THAT LIFE REALLY IS A PLAY AND THAT EACH ACTOR HAS THE POWER TO WRITE HIS OR HER OWN SCRIPT ACCORDING TO INNER GUIDANCE.

        So he became a professional performing artist.

         He wrote and acted in happy uplifting plays that taught wonderful insights to all who watched.

         He pioneered mystical plays that empowered everyone to create lives more beautiful and alive than before.

        Audiences loved his works so much that producers videotaped them and offered them to schools.  An educational channel picked them up and every Saturday morning a different one played to an evergrowing audience.

         The movies took on a life of their own.  Wealthy patrons backed him and he made a whole series of movies based on miracles of hope and healing.

        Once in a Children’s  Hospital overlooking the sea, eight terminally ill children were watching some of Phil's films. They believed his messages. They understood that "life is a stage, and we are all writers and actors upon it and we are free to create what makes us happy”.

        As children often do, they felt deeply within themselves the truth that they could create their own lives according to their inner guidance.

        All of them rewrote their life scripts deep inside and acted them out with their whole hearts.

        A little later, three of them were well enough to go home and the other five were improved. Within a year, they too were well.

        This miraculous turnarounds inspired all the other children who knew them at the hospital.

         Thankfully the staff encouraged this development and even they began to believe.

        Soon Phil’s movies became subjects of professional studies on the effects of belief, pretending and acting on immune system functioning.

        These studies were very dramatic, and proved the truth of the saying:

         “As a man believeth in his heart, so is he.”

        ***************************
        MIRACLE

        Wisdom is the offspring of Divine Will for the highest good of all concerned and unconditional all encompassing Love.

        Divine Will is the masculine element of Fire, and
        Divine Love is the feminine element of Water.

        By attuning individual will to Divine Will for the highest good of all concerned, and attuning individual emotions to unconditional all encompassing Love, Divine Wisdom is gained in each and every moment, through inner guidance.

        “All that I do ye shall do and more

        MIRACLES

        ‘C-O-R-I-L-O-N’

        C…We spiritualize matter with divine qualities

         [When you call upon us, the very first thing that we teach you is the mysteries of the Eucharist, which is the divine virtue of letter C, with all its aspects.
        ‘This symbolizes the mystery of self-spiritualization’.
         When you master this mystery well, you comprehend and understand the profundity of incorporation of a Divine idea, a higher virtue, into a certain form.

          ‘We teach you how to influence your own mental body or the spirit of somebody else by a Divine idea, virtue, quality, power, or might.  We also teach you how to influence your own or someone else’s feelings with these qualities.  And finally we help you to impregnate any material form at will with these Divine qualities.’

        The color of this virtue is vermilion red, the musical note is D, it is the elements of fire and earth so it has the sensation of warmth and ease.  The stomach is formed from it.

         Imagine yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus and your body as a universe around you.  See vermilion radiating from a tiny sun in the abdomen filling the entire body with warmth and ease.  Imagine that Divine Will, Consciousness and Feelings are being incorporated into your body. Chant inwardly the letter C to the musical note of D to enliven these feelings.  When you breathe out, feel all of this radiating through your pores  of the skin over your stomach and filling whatever inner guidance directs in the universe outside. When you breathe in, visualize and feel the spiritualization of matter with divine qualities radiating into your body and filling whatever inner guidance directs.  Doing this attunes the macrocosm to the microcosm and you actually become one.

        “As above, so below.”
        “I and the Father are One.”

         “All that I do, ye shall do and more

        *
        umlaut O, eu and O…and transmute through cognition brought about by Love Divine to evoke happy and successful situations in the material world wherein a child of God finds satisfaction and contentment.

        [Umlaut O, eu…Transmutation through cognition brought about by love divine, shining with a deep orange color and the musical note of D-sharp. It forms the testicles and ovaries.]

        [The sound of letter O is the sound of the initiation into the original principle of divine justice.

         ‘Mentally you will be able to give expression to the absolute legality of harmony in all four basic qualities of the elements.  You will have a high power of judgement and the ability to comprehend spiritually any legality, any interference by Divine Providence for the sake of justice.  You will never be able to condemn anyone unjustly.  This will bring about the abilities to create any change in the emotional situations that you find yourself in and to have absolute success and happiness on all levels.’

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
      • Spiritus Sanctus

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 12, 2009

            Note:
             The changeover of www.spiritussanctus.com to the new server with unlimited bandwidth is still under way. For the time being, you can access much of this site at
            3  free downloads of 90 minute segments of the sound current are now available at this site. This music was given by the angels to help in these times of enlightenment and the joining of Heaven and Earth.  Playing this music continuously in the background  will work wonders, soothing the nervous system and attunning it to higher consciousness. Please feel free to share this music.

            23 degrees Gemini

          • spiritus@mindspring.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 13, 2010

              Note:

               There are  free downloads of 90 minute segments of the sound current are available at  www.spiritussanctus.com . This music was given by the angels to help in these times of enlightenment and the joining of Heaven and Earth.  Playing this music continuously in the background  will work wonders, soothing the nervous system and attunning it to higher consciousness. Please feel free to share this music.

              23 degrees Gemini

            • Cynthia Rose Young
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 12, 2011

              23 degrees Gemini

[...]

                The ability to control emotions is the ability to control magnetism, which is the ability to attract.  It is also the ability to manifest anything on the physical level.

              This virtue has an ultramarine blue color, the musical note of C, and is the earth element so it has the sensation of weight. It formed the throat and windpipe.]

              *

[...]

              [The letter L represents the sum total of all the divine virtues.  These virtues taken together are the splendor and majesty of Divine Consciousness.

              By mastering the virtue of unity with the divine virtues, it is possible to create in the Akasha the splendor and majesty of heaven so that it manifests in the intellect, in the feelings, and in the reality of the physical world.  This gives morality, mastery of emotions, great courage and endurance, and the drive for self-preservation in self and others.  This virtue controls vitality and youthening.

              The color of this virtue is olive green, the musical note is F, the sensation is the air element of ease, and the organ formed by it is the spleen.]

              *

              Umlaut O, eu and O…We help people see indwelling divinity and enliven it on all levels.. We bestow impeccably discerning judgment to "do the right thing".

              [Transmutation. Divine justice and harmony.]

              *

              N…We confer absolute mastery and autonomy over emotional transactions; so that a child of God gains penetrating insight into such interactions.’

              [This sound is the sound of supreme happiness and fulfillment.

                This virtue gives control over the mental matrix, which is’the spiritual bonding material that connects the emotional body to the mental body, i.e., to the spirit.’

              ‘The mastery of this virtue reveals to the child of God all the mysteries relating to the connection between the emotions and the mind and bestows the ability to comprehend, see, sense and control, the mental matrix with its sphere of action, either in regard of self or others.’

              The color of supreme happiness is dark red, the musical note is A, and it is of the water element of feeling so it has a cool sensation.  The liver is formed from this virtue.]

              *

              MIRACLES

              Footnotes

               Note:

               There are  free downloads of 90 minute segments of the sound current are available at  www.spiritussanctus.com . This music was given by the angels to help in these times of enlightenment and the joining of Heaven and Earth.  Playing this music continuously in the background  will work wonders, soothing the nervous system and attunning it to higher consciousness. Please feel free to share this music.

              If you do not receive the angel messages as usual and still wish to continue receiving them, it may be necessary to resubscribe. Sometimes we unsub addresses because of bouncing. Thanks for your patience.

              Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

              ***

              1-800-204-2473

              Or go to the lovingpurelove website

              If you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you do not get the messages twice.
              spiritus@...

              We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful.

              Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

              If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

              If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB Angel Messages in subject line spiritus@...

               Email for 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

              ***********

              ******************

              Message 8 of 9 , Jun 12, 2013

                 There are  free downloads of 90 minute segments of the sound current by Cynthia Rose Young that are available at  www.spiritussanctus.com .

                 This music was given by the angels to help in these times of enlightenment and the joining of Heaven and Earth.

                 Playing this music continuously in the background will work wonders, soothing the nervous system and attunning to higher consciousness.

                 Please feel free to share this music.

                23 degrees Gemini
                The Angels of Performing Artists
                Also known as

                The Angels of

                 ‘Corilon

                Beloved,

                     We inspire and guide those in the performing arts who seek to spiritualize life.

                We assist all artists working for the public, whether singers, stage actors, circus-artists, virtuosos etc.

                We inspire clear inner guidance and establish feelings of love between artists and audiences for the purpose of bringing through higher truth and happiness to all.

                We bless performing artists with success on every level.
                []
                Here is one of our stories:

                let go

[...]

                 He  signed up for drama class.

                This is when his whole life took a turn for the better.

                Phil discovered the mystical power of acting!

                His talented drama teachers spun magical tales of wonder.

                Angels-And-Faries-angels-and-fairies-10844623-283-397
[...]

                 josephinewall_starscape
[...]

                These miraculous turnarounds inspired all the other children who knew them at the hospital.

                Message 9 of 9 , Jun 12, 2014

                   Free downloads of 90 minute segments of the sound current
                   are available at  www.spiritussanctus.com .

                   This music was given by higher realms to help in these times of enlightenment and the joining of Heaven and Earth.

                   Playing this music continuously in the background works wonders
                   for people, animals, and plants, soothing the nervous system and attuning to higher consciousness.

                  23 degrees Gemini
[...]

                   He signed up for drama class.