To Sahre Daily Word for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 10, 2006

      Hello everyone again:

      Before I changed computers, I had a lot of Jesus stationery, but now I only have three, so I apologize for using them over and over.  Okay?

      For today, then ,the daily word is 'Graduate,' and the daily thought is:  "I am moving forward this day and every day to new blessings."

      And the rest of the message for today is"  "Today is my graduation day --- a day of giving thanks for all the experiences in life that have led me to this time and of looking to the future with its endless possibilities.

      "If I am graduating from an institution of learning, then I am especially grateful for the people who have helped me each step of the way.  If my graduation is more symbolic -- a graduation from a way of living or even to a new way of thinking -- I look forward to new experiences as the changes I have worked toward effect transformations in my life.

      "Through every change, God is with me.  With every step I take, I am confident that God will provide the love and support I need to keep me moving forward.

      "'Let your eyes look directly forward,
           and your gaze be straight before you.
      Keep straight the path of your feet,
           and all of your ways will be sure."
                  -----Proverbs 4:25-26

      What wonderful words for us all to think on and contemplate about today!  Enjoy!

      Because I have now been on line since 7:30 a.m., I am getting a bit tired as I still have not eaten anything at all today, and my eyes are really beginning to bother me a lot, so I have to get off-line and rest them for a while.  I think it is time for a cold compress because that always makes my eyes feel better when they get like this.

      Just know that I will keep all of you close to me in my heart until we can meet on-line again, whenever that is.  I am going to try to come back later today, but that really depends on how my eyes feel -- right now the screen is getting a little fuzzy and blurry so I know that it really is time to take a break.

      I hope you are all having a very special and joy-filled day and that each of your lives will be touched by love in some special and wonderful way.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  Music is called 'Thanking You Lord.' I did not have one on blessings at all, so I used this one instead.
    • Patti Garrett
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2006
        Hello everyone once again:

        I tried to send this out earlier, but for some reason I was bounced off-line, so I just took the opportunity to take a rest for a while, during which I ate lunch and read the paper.

        Now, I am back to share this message because it is one of my favorite subjects -- divine order.

        Of course, I guess y'all know that this means that the daily words for today are:  'Divine Order.'  And the daily thought for today is:  'Divine order is established in my life and in my world.'

        And the rest of the message for  today is:  "I behold divine order in the world around me.  If the affairs of humankind tempt me to think otherwise, I pause and look beyond those situations to see a world that functions, according to Divine Law.

        "The stars remain in their ordained places in the heavens.  Earth revolves in its orbit each day.  The moon shines forth in its fullness, reverts to the darkness of the new moon and then in time completes it cycle.

        "The shell of an egg must crack in order for the fledgling within to come forth and continue the cycle of its life.  The breaking of the shell is part of the orderly routine of life as the  chick pecks its way free and learns to fly.

        "I give thanks that my life, too, is governed by the same divine order.

        "'For He has made with me
                an everlasting covenant,
          ordered in all things and
                secure.'
                  ----- 2 Samuel 23:5"

        Lovely words today, words that resonated with me in a great way, so I hope they do the same with some of you at least.

        I used this stationery because yellow roses are my favorite roses and to just share them with all of you to remind you of how much you mean to me and how much better my life is because you are in it.

        I do hope are continuing to have a blessed and joy-filled day, filled with flowers as beautiful as these yellow roses.

        I wanted to share a patriotic song with all of you today, but found that I cannot share music at all as doing so makes the message too long.  So my music will have to wait until next time.

        For now, to each of you, have a blessed afternoon, a stress-free evening and a night of blessed sleep.

        And for those who live in the USA, may you have the greatest Fourth of July you have ever had tomorrow.  Just be sure to stay safe and free from harm so you can all come back on line again on Wednesdays.

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 15, 2006

          Hello everyone:

          I apologize for again being late, but having over 900 messages to read do something with along with approving 21 members to another group I respond to and was placed on as a part-time moderator, plus all the e-mails I had to respond to , this really is my first time to get arond to geting these messages out.n I say I have been on-line all day, I mean it today. Since Geoff is out of town for the weekend, I did nto have to stop and fix dinner -- at least not yet -- so I have been ehr all day long.  Sort of like being on a job,, is it not. which is the same thing I used to do at work -- stay on line , only stopping long enough to take bathroom breaks and no rest.  However, when the day started, I was determined to get caught up and although it took me ten hours to do so (or ten hours up to now) I did reac nmy goal of getting caught up.  And I am definitely sure that I wll sleep good tonight.  And, believe it ofr nto, I have still nto read the paper for today, which is always one of my joys on Sunday, so I guess I will e doing that when I am watccing t.v. later,.

          Be that as it may, let me now get to this message for today.

          The daily words for today is 'Prosperity', and the daily thought is:  "I am open and receptive to the goodness of God and am prospered in all that I do."

          What a lovely thought that is for us all today!  Any time you bring up the idea of being open and receptive to God's blessing or to His truth, thati s a good thing.

          The rest of the message for today is:

          "I ask myself, Waht shall I be open and receptvie to today?  If eysteerday, I allowd my thought to be fearful or weorrisome, then today I bvegin by courageously letting of these thoghts and these worries and fears.  Today I left up my thougthts higehr.  I am open and receptive tlo the goodness of God.  Today my focus and attention are firmly placed on gteh truth that I am one with my Creator.  I am connected to the Source, and in this truth, I embrace the potential that is within me.
          "Any shadow of doubt has cleared away, ecause I know trhat prosperioty and succdess are nlot dependent on louter circumstances.  Always having faith that God is the source of inexhaustible good, I openly receive God's supply. I am prospered in all i dod.

          "'For the Lord your God is bringing you into a good land, a land with flowing streams, with springs and unerground waters wellking up in valleys and hills.' --- Deuteronomy 8:7"

          Again, a beautiful and wonderful message flor us all.

          And, just for information, I used this stationery to show someone who is talking to Jesus.  While we cannot see him, we can always imagine Him being there when we are on our knees and asking for help of any kind.  And as for the midi, I wanted to find one on prosperity, but do not have one, so I was led to use this one because if He knows what we need when we are sad and lonely, He also knows and understands what we need when we are asking for prosperity in ou lives as well.

          Enjoy the message and enjoy the rest of your evening.

          Peace, love, light, harmony and angel hugs,

          Patti
          "I am strengthened by the boldness of my own faith.  I pray and give thanks for the Christ Spirit that is expressing itself in me and as me.  In strength and with faith, I look directly into a healing challenge and realize the wholeness that awaits expression.  I look beyond the appearance of lack and know that abundance is being manifested.  Faith is a cornerstone in my life, and peace if my experience in all situations.

          "'When they had prayed, the place in which they were gathered together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God with boldness.; --- Acts 4:31."

          Again, a beautiful and spiritual message, filled with great thoughts has been given to all of us today.  I do hope some of you, at least, find some inspiration or even comfort from these daily words, just as I do.

          I hope you are all enjoying your afternoon and that you will go into your evening with lots of faith that everything is in divine order and just as it should be, as well as in a happy and positive mood.

          Peace, love, light, harmony and angel hugs,

          Patti

          P.S.  The midi I used today is called 'Faith Is The Victory,' hope you all enjoy my selection.

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        • Patti Garrett
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2007
            Hello everyone again today:

            Yesterday being the first (and my eldest daughters birthday as well) and my not getting on-line, I have not yet shared the June Affirmations from this special booklet -- which I am doing now.

            These affirmations are:

            INNER PEACE:
            Embraced by divine love, I rest in the sacredness of God's peace.

            GUIDANCE:
            My thoughts are attuned to divine wisdom, and I am guided to right action.

            HEALING:
            Every cell of my body radiates pure life, energy and vitality.

            PROSPERITY:
            With faith-filled enthusiasm, I accept God's good in my life.

            WORLD PEACE:
            I am one in love and spirit with all people.  Peace prevails in my heart and in the world.

            Now for the message for today from this special booklet.

            The Daily Words for today are:  'One in Spirit.'

            And the Daily Thought for today is:  "One in Spirit, we are united in a relationship of love and caring.

            And now for the rest of the message:

            "Uniting our hearts in Spirit, we nurture our relationship of caring and commitment.  Reaching new heights of discovery each day, we support each other and our goals.

            "With respect and patience for the life we are creating together, we listen to, talk with, and act toward one another with reverence and caring.  We learn to grow as individuals and as companions.  Honoring our individuality and our unity, we contribute to a relationship that is continually blessing us.

            "What we give and receive is a demonstration of shared encouragement.  Our mutual love and caring assure that we bring  the best to one another and encourage the best from one another."

            If you are to see it, I used this stationery of Jesus with his 'about to be crucified self 'being shown inside his body.  To me this is a very good depiction of our spirit within as well, which was my reason for opting to use it today.

            I do hop you are all having a special and blessed day.

            Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

            Patti

            P.S.  Midi used today is called 'Spirit of the Living God."