[ANGEL] 20 Gemini, The Angels of Mystical Dancing

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 8, 2006

      20 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Mystical Dancing

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Kolani’

      Beloved,

      In the Golden Age, mystical dancing with true attunements to Divine Virtues is enjoyed often to create supreme happiness and youthening, and is taught naturally to Children from a very young age.

      The heavens spin and dance in circles and spirals, from the smallest atoms to the largest galaxies and universes.

      The human body is the microcosm of the macrocosm.

      “The Children of Light are made in the Image of The Divine.”

      “As above, so below.”

      We teach the importance of mystical dancing for creating flowing feelings of spiritual ecstasy.

      When a Child of Light and Love spins in circular dancing, analogous to the spinning motion of atoms and galaxies, changes occur in glandular secretions that enliven trance-like states of awareness, bliss, and ecstasy, especially when self concept, will, thought, and feelings are attuned to the virtues of ‘Kolani’.

      Combined with circular motions, we inspire beautiful gestures and other movements that are analogous to the divine virtues flowing through the body, radiating inwardly and outwardly great electro-magnetic power that unites Heaven and Earth. The power of mystical dancing is so great for uniting Heaven and Earth within both the body and the outer universe, that the seventh Heaven of delight that reveals solutions to any problem can be attained in this manner.

      In mystical dancing, a person attunes to omnipotent divine will power for the highest good of all, cognition brought about by love divine that transmutes into perfection, harmony, awe of the majesty and splendor of all the divine virtues, attunement with the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, transformation of imperfection, supreme happiness, and mastery of Cause and Effect.

       Attunement to original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind and the releasing of imperfection awaken artistic eloquence and mystical faculties, such as clairvoyance and clairaudience.  In this way, whole brain awareness is heightened and a person enters into the flow of Supreme Happiness.

      Flowing feelings of awe, brought about by contemplating and feeling the splendor and majesty of all the divine virtues taken together, are the source of vitality, youthening and immortality in the human body.  Mystical dancing is a method of fulfilling the prophecy that the last enemy to be overcome is death.

      Memory, remembrance, conscience, and the understanding of analogy is awakened, leading to perfect understanding of the Law of Cause and Effect, the understanding of the analogy between the microcosm of the human and the macrocosm of creation, and perfect control of breath.

      As a Son or Daughter of Light dances in sacred mystical fashion, holding the intent, visualization, feeling, and sensation of the highest good of all, miracles manifest easily both within the person’s inner world and also in the outer world.

      Meditate on the divine virtues of ‘K-O-L-A-N-I’ while dancing.

      Here is a brief meditation on the letter K for dancing.

      The virtue of omnipotence,  in the akasha, the subtle pre-matter, ‘it is the highest and purest light and is analogous to the original fire, or desire principle’.

      *

       ‘In the mind, it manifests as the state of faith.’  This is the faith that was spoken of in the Bible that moves mountains and “does all things”.

      *

       In the soul, which is also called the astral or feeling body, this virtue manifests as ‘endurance, toughness, courage, and the ability to remove any feeling of fear within yourself or within others.’

      Relax the body, take a deep breath, and go within to a deeply relaxed meditative state.  Experience yourself as Pure Being that is One with Divine Consciousness and Flowing Feeling, and one with all Creation.

      Locate yourself in time and space by visualizing yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus in your own body, and your body is a vast whirling universe around you, with galaxies swirling all around.

      From a tiny sun shining in the head region, see a magnificent silvery blue light of the most perfect purity shining throughout your head, the left ear, and then the entire body universe. This silvery blue light has the sensation of warmth and tremendous expansion.

      Imagine the highest omnipotence or willpower for the highest good of all that is possible to comprehend.

      Feel all-embracing power that enables you to work miracles in the micro- as well as the macrocosm.

      Begin to intone the letter K to the musical note of B.

      Let your body move in clockwise, circular motions, intuitively, in whatever way it feels to do, either in very small delicate ways, or in wide sweeping gestures, or whatever inner guidance directs. Clockwise spirals are electric and creative. Because K is a virtue of electricity and will, the circles will be clockwise. Fire and air virtues are clockwise. Counter clockwise spirals are magnetic and receptive, and all water and earth virtues flow in this direction. Together these two spirals form a cadeusus, or scalar wave.

      As you tone the letter K to the musical note of B, feel great courage and strength while attuning to Omnipotent Will for the highest good of all.

      Your body is expressing this omnipotent will.

       Contemplate this feeling of courage overcoming any fear within yourself or within your fellow brothers and sisters.

      Be aware that as you connect with this divine virtue of omnipotence within your own inner universe, that you are simultaneously connecting omnipotence in the outer universes through intent and breath.

      “As above, so below.”

      Keeping the rhythm of the breath natural, with the out breath visualize this silvery blue radiance of omnipotence passing through the pores of the skin of the left ear and filling the outer universe, or a place, or situation, or object or person, whatever inner guidance directs.

        With the in breath see this radiance and quality coming back in through these same pores of the skin and filling your inner universe.

      Swirl and circle naturally, slow or fast, as you go deeper and deeper into this meditation.

      Continue dancing with similar meditations, as explained above, of the other five letters of ‘K-O-L-A-N-I’, moving the body according to inner guidance during each meditation.

      With practice, the body learns to dance and attune to these meditations automatically, without effort, just as any other mental and motor skills are learned in life, such as languages or sports.

      MIRACLES

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Sigil of

      'K-O-L-A-N-I'

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      ‘K-O-L-A-N-I’

      K…We manifest ideas by our will alone, with great perseverance and courage.

       The divine virtue of omnipotence, as a quality. {Letter S is Omnipotence as a quantity penetrating all.]

       First imagine yourself as a tiny dot in the midriff region of your body, seeing the rest of the body as a vast creation all around.  Omnipotence is then visualized as a tiny sun radiating silvery blue warm light in the head region, which is the area of the fire element of will.

      The sound of letter K is toned to the vibration of the musical note B to enliven feelings of omnipotence, perseverance and courage. Omnipotence is a divine virtue of the fire element, of will, so do this with the sensation of warmth and expansion.

      The left ear is formed from this virtue.

         Be sure to dissolve the light when finished with the meditation, in order to protect the natural balance of elements in the body.

      *

      umlaut O, oe, and O … Through cognition brought about by Love Divine, we hold impeccably true to an absolute vision of Divine Perfection, which causes transmutation into perfection.

      We inspire perfect masters of justice, harmony, success and satisfaction for all.

      Umlaut O, oe…The virtue of transmutation through cognition brought about by Love Divine, a deep orange light.

      This is a virtue of the akashic element, so it is omnipresent. Enliven this omnipresent virtue from a tiny sun radiating deep orange light in the midriff area, which is the area of the body that corresponds to the akashic element. Tone umlaut O to the musical note of D-sharp to enliven flowing feelings of cognition brought about by Love Divine that is transmuting all into perfection.  This virtue is of the element of akashic earth, and has the sensation of weight penetrating all.

      The testicles and ovaries are formed from it.

        The divine virtue of justice and harmony.  Visualize a tiny sun in the leg region shining ultramarine blue light.  Tone the letter O to the musical note of C to enliven feelings of absolute justice and harmony.

         Be sure to dissolve the light when finished with the meditation, in order to protect the natural balance of elements in the body, and keep the rhythm of the breath natural.

      *

      L…We impart vitality, youth, beauty, and harmony as we teach true morality and enlightenment bordering that of sainthood.

        The divine virtue of the splendor and majesty of God, all of the divine virtues taken together, shining with an olive green light from a tiny sun in the lung region, which is the area of the air element.

      Enliven the feeling of awe by toning the letter L to the musical note of F.

      This is a virtue of the air element with the sensation of relaxation and ease.  The spleen is formed from it.

      Be sure to dissolve the light when finished with the meditation, in order to protect the natural balance of elements in the body.

      *

      A and umlaut A, ae…We spur development of mental powers like clairvoyance, the art of levitation, and musical abilities, and release all imperfection, control all negative beings, and gain freedom from clinging to anything that is not serving the highest good, for the purpose of transformation.

        The divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, letter A, soft A as in ahhhh.  Visualize a tiny sun in the lung region shining with a light blue radiance.

      Enliven the feelings wisdom and enlightenment by toning soft A  to the musical note of G.

       It is a virtue of the air element and has the sensation of relaxation and ease.

       The lungs are formed from it

      Be sure to dissolve the light when finished with the meditation, in order to protect the natural balance of elements in the body.

      Umlaut A, ae…We inspire understanding of the mysteries of life and death and transformation, so that a person sees that there is no true death, but only transformation into a higher state.  We enliven the ability to release any self concepy, desire, thought, feeling or form that no longer serves the highest good, for the purpose of transformation.

      Visualize a tiny sun in the leg region shining with a loamy brown light.

      Enliven feelings of release of imperfection by toning umlaut A, ae, to the musical note of C.

      This is an earth virtue with the sensation of weight.

      The anus is formed from it.

      Be sure to dissolve the light when finished with the meditation, in order to protect the natural balance of elements in the body.

      *

      N…We are absolute masters of gait, movement, and dance on earth, which we use to connect body with spirit and thus evoke ecstatic happiness.

       The divine virtue of Supreme Happiness, visualized as a tiny sun shining a dark red light in the abdomen area.  See the abdomen as a hollow space. The abdomen is the area of the water element.

      Enliven the feelings of supreme happiness by toning the letter N  to the musical note of A.

      Supreme Happines is a virtue of the water element with the sensation of coolness turning to chill.

      The liver is formed from it.

      Be sure to dissolve the light when finished with the meditation, in order to protect the natural balance of elements in the body.

      *

      I….We control all doings and activities by which we enliven dancers and reawaken ancient spiritual states of consciousness.’

        The divine virtue of Cause and Effect, the karma law of reaping what is sown, shines with a light opalescent light from a tiny sun in the leg region the region of the earth element.

      Enliven the feeling of mastery of cause and effect by toning the letter I to the musical note of G.

       This is a virtue of the earth element and has the sensation of weight.

      The left kidney is formed from it.

      Be sure to dissolve the light when finished with the meditation, in order to protect the natural balance of elements in the body.

      The melody formed by the letters of our name are the notes of B, C, D-sharp, F, G, C, A, and G.

      Note:
      If you receive these messages through Yahoo as Individual Mail messages, you may need to change your settings to view in the regular traditional way.  Go to the bottom of this message and look for the Yahoo link to make the change.

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      The newer versions of these books do not have the appendixes which contain very helpful information. Its best to find used older copies that do have these appendixes if you can. If you have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.
      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

    • Gulshan vl
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 9, 2007

        20 degrees Gemini
        The Angels of Mystical Dancing
        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Kolani’

        Beloved,

        We inspire seekers of Divine Perfection to dance in ways that create states of spiritual ecstasy.

        “Man was made in the image of God.”
        “As above, so below.”

        The heavens spin and dance in circles and spirals throughout the galaxies and universes.

        The human body is the microcosm of the macrocosm.

        When the body is spinning and dancing, like the galaxies, critical changes occur in glandular secretions that enliven trance-like states of awareness, bliss, and ecstasy.

        In these states it is easier to connect individual consciousness with Divine Consciousness and experience flowing supreme divine happiness.

         The individual enters into a communion of souls in divine splendor and majesty.

        As people dance in Dvine Sacredness with Omnipotent Faith and Will for the highest good of all, miracles manifest.

        MIRACLES

        THE LAW OF ONE

        We are All One.
        When one is harmed, all are harmed.
        When one is helped, all are healed.
        Therefore, in the name of Who I Am,
         [and I am one with all, with all beings, with God, with the Masters, Saints, and Prophets, and with the Christ],

        I ask that only that which is the highest good of all concerned happen here.

        I ask for the highest will and highest love of all concerned to manifest.
        I give thanks that this is being done.
        So be it.

        **********

        ‘K-O-L-A-N-I’

        K…We manifest ideas by our will alone, with great perseverance and courage,
        [This is the divine virtue of omnipotence, as a divine quality. Letter K.]
        *
        umlaut O, eu and O…as perfect masters of transmutation, brought about by seeing through the eyes of Divine Love, and of metaphysics, who hold impeccably true to an absolute sense of divine justice.
        [ This is the divine virtues of Transmutation, umlaut O, eu, and Justice and harmony, letter O.]
        *
        L…We impart vitality, youth, beauty, and harmony as we teach true morality and enlightenment bordering that of sainthood.
        [This is the divine virtue of the splendor and majesty of God, which is all of the divine virtues taken together, letter L.]
        *
        A and umlaut A, ae…We spur development of mental powers like clairvoyance, the art of levitation, and musical abilities. We release all imperfections for transformation.
        [The divine virtues of wisdom and enlightenment, the original purity of all ideas, letter A, soft A as in ahhhh, and the virtue of life and death and transformation, umlaut A, ae.]
        *
        N…We are absolute masters of gait, movement, and dance on earth, which we use to connect body with spirit and thus evoke ecstatic happiness.
        [The divine virtue of Supreme Happiness, the letter N.]
        *
        I….We control all doings and activities by which we enliven dancers and reawaken ancient spiritual states of consciousness.’
        [The divine virtue of Cause and Effect, the karma law of reaping what is sown, letter I.]

        The melody formed by the letters of our name are the notes of B, D-sharp, C, F, G, C, A, and G.

        Here is our meditation on the letter K.

        Relax, take a deep breath, and go within to a deeply relaxed meditative state.  Slow your breathing, and make each breath very deep.  Ask your cellular memory to let you experience your original divine state of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all Creation.

        Now locate yourself in time and space by experiencing that you are a tiny dot in your solar plexus, with the rest of your body a vast whirling universe all around you, a perfect microcosm of the macrocosm, with galaxies swirling all around.

        Visualize a tiny sun in the head region radiating a magnificent silvery blue light of the most perfect purity. This silvery blue light creates sensations of warmth and tremendous expansion. Imagine the highest power that is possible to comprehend.  Meditate on all-embracing power that enables you to work miracles in the micro-as well as the macrocosm.

        Begin to intone the letter K to the musical note of B while flowing with great feelings of courage and strength, of infinite power one with Divine Omnipotence for the highest good of all.  Meditate on how feelings of courage allow you to transmute through love any fears within yourself or within your fellow brothers and sisters.

        Be aware that as you connect with omnipotence within your own inner universe, that you may send this virtue through the pores of the skin of the left ear to whatever inner guidance directs in the outer universes.

        Keeping the rhythm of the breath natural, with the outbreath, experience this silvery blue radiance of omnipotence passing through the pores of the skin of the left ear and filling the outer universe.  With the inbreath, experience this radiance and power coming back in through these same pores of the skin and filling whatever inner guidance directs inside your inner universe.
        *******************

        K… This letter is the virtue of omnipotence.  In the akasha, the subtle pre-matter, ‘it is the highest and purest light and is analogous to the original fire, or desire principle’.
        *
         ‘In the mind, it manifests as the state of faith.’  This is the faith that was spoken of in the Bible that moves mountains and “does all things”.
        *
         In the soul, which is also called the astral or feeling body, this virtue manifests as ‘endurance, toughness, courage, and the ability to remove any feeling of fear within yourself or within others.’
        *

        Since it is the fire and air element, it has the sensation of warmth; it has the musical note of B, and the color of silvery blue.

        *

        MIRACLES

        Footnotes:

        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        ***

        1-800-204-2473

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        ***********

        ******************

        Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE PRIMAL REVOLUTION [this one is easiest to understand] and THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Stationery by Polly Menendez

        Feel free to share these messages.

        Home site:
        www.spiritussanctus.com

        www.sacredpaintings.com

        Conference Call Updates
        go to www.spiritussanctus.com
        and click the appropriate link.

        THE LAW OF ONE

        We are all one.

        When one is harmed, all are harmed.

        When one is helped, all are healed.

         one with all;

        I give thanks that this is done.
        SO BE IT!

        *+*

        WITH_THIS_RING_BRUCE_DEBOER_edit_1.mid
        courtesy, Panhala.net
        ***

        music link
        (left click, play - right click, save)
                           &nbs

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
      • Spiritus Sanctus
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 7, 2008
          I F the message appears too large for your screen, go to the top toolbar and click on Forward.

          NOTE:

          Today as Venus, retrograde Mercury and the Sun line up, we are at the midpoint of the last two Venus transits over the Sun in the Mayan Long Count.

           This is a very important day for receiving Divine Inspiration and Wisdom, of shining forth Love, Power and Revelation.

          Become receptive and wait in the stillness.

           With great wisdom coming from your heart, shine forth intentions in the form of visualizations of Heaven on Earth. Flow with feelings of joy and love of these visions.

          20 degrees Gemini

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 9, 2009

            IMPORTANT NOTICE
            The www.spiritussanctus.com website can now be accessed at www.spiritussanctuarts.com for the time being.
            [Soon the www.spiritussanctus.com address will be working again,which will be announced.]
            We have moved to a new server with unlimited bandwidth, so that free angel music downloads can resume soon.

             [ Ithe message appears too large for your screen, go to the top toolbar and click on Forward. ]

            20 degrees Gemini
            The Angels of Mystical Dancing
            Also known as

            The Angels of ‘Kolani’

            Beloved,

            The human body is the microcosm of the macrocosm.

            “Man was made in the image of God.”
            “As above, so below.”

            The heavens spin and dance in circles and spirals throughout the galaxies and universes.

            We inspire seekers of Divine Perfection to dance in spirals and cycles;  with mental and emotional states that  promote  glandular secretions that bring about experiences  of spiritual ecstasy.

            When the body is spinning and dancing, like the galaxies, critical changes occur in glandular secretions that enliven trance-like states of awareness, bliss, and ecstasy.

            In these states it is easy to connect individual consciousness with Divine Consciousness and  flowing supreme divine happiness and love .

             The dancer enters into a communion of souls in divine splendor and majesty.

            As people dance in Divine Sacredness with Omnipotent Faith and Will for the highest good of all, miracles manifest.

          • spiritus@mindspring.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 9, 2010

[...]

               Wonderful   News
              The www.spiritussanctus.com website  is going through some exciting changes.  In addition to the always free angel music downloads  soon you will have the choice to  purchase these in ready made CD's with angel music art.

[...]

            • Cynthia Rose Young

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 9, 2013

                  diamond planet

                  20 degrees Gemini
                  The Angels of Mystical Dancing
                  Also known as

                  The Angels of

                   ‘
                  Kolani’

                  Beloved,

                   The heavens spin and dance in circles and spirals throughout the galaxies and universes.

                  When the body is spinning and dancing, like the galaxies, critical changes occur in glandular secretions that enliven trance-like states of awareness, bliss, and ecstasy.

                   Human body temples are  microcosms of the macrocosm,  fractals of the outer realities.

                  Just as no two snowflakes are alike, no two fingerprints, yet snowflakes are similar to each other as are fingerprints, so also are human body temples.

                  Dancing is a mystical and natural.

                  rainbowearthangel
                  Dancing stimulates the body in mystical ways, on all levels of energy.

                    Dancing heals, soothes, uplifts, and enlivens the spirit, mind, emotions, and physical health.
                   Energy Health

                  “Man was made in the image of God.”
                  “As above, so below.”

                  We are the heavenly host that inspire seekers of Divine Perfection to therefore dance in spirals and cycles;

[...]

                   Arcturian Code Gratitude

[...]

                  picture-3430

[...]

                  let go

                   Wonderful   News
                  The www.spiritussanctus.com website  is going through some exciting changes.  In addition to the always free angel music downloads  soon you will have the choice to inexpensively purchase these in ready made CD's with angel music art.

                  Footnotes:

                  Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

                  ***

                  1-800-204-2473

                  The angel messages are indexed there.

                   Bouddha PlenilunioTauro2011FD

                  ***********

                  ******************

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 9, 2014
                  • 1 Attachment
                  • 39 KB

                  diamond planet

                  20 degrees Gemini
                  The Angels of Mystical Dancing
                  Alsoknown as

                  The Angels of

                  Kolani

                  Beloved,

                  We manifest ideas by our will alone, with great perseverance and courage,
                  as perfect masters of transmutation, brought about by seeing through the eyes of Divine Love, and of metaphysics, who hold impeccably true to an absolute sense of divine justice.

                  We impart vitality, youth, beauty, and harmony as we teach true morality and enlightenment bordering that of sainthood.

                  We spur development of mental powers like clairvoyance, the art of levitation, and musical abilities. We release all imperfections for transformation.

                  We are absolute masters of gait, movement, and dance on earth, which we use to connect body with spirit and thus evoke ecstatic happiness.

                  We control all doings and activities by which we enliven dancers and reawaken ancient spiritual states of consciousness.

                   We rejoice as a dancer enters into a communion of souls in divine splendor and majesty.

                   Theheavens spin and dance.

                  They spin in circles and spirals throughout the infinitely small and the infinitely large.

                  They spin atoms, galaxies and universes.

                  Remember that man and woman are made in the image and likeness of God.

                   Human body temples are  microcosms of the macrocosm,  fractals of outer and inner realities.

                  Whena body is spinning and dancing, like the atoms and the galaxies, critical changes occur in glandular secretions that enliven trance-like statesof healing, awareness, bliss, and ecstasy.

                  These chemicals in the body lead to youthening and true spiritual morality.

                   Just as no two snowflakes are alike, or two fingerprints, yet snowflakes are similar to each other  just as are fingerprints.

                    In a similar way, atoms, galaxies and human body temples dance in similar ways, and yet no two will be exactly alike.

                  Dancing is a mystical and natural way of aligning frequency.

                  We help the children of light and love be in harmony with the movement of the universe, both large and small, both within the body and in the outer worlds.

                  rainbowearthangel
                  Remember, dancing stimulates the body in mystical ways, on all levels of energy.

                    Dancing heals, soothes, uplifts, and enlivens the spirit, mind, emotions, and physical health.
                   Energy Health

                  “Man was made in the image of God.”
                  “As above, so below.”

                  Weare the heavenly host that inspire seekers of Divine Perfection to dance in spiralsand cycles;

                  with mentaland emotional states of bliss that promote glandular secretions to further bring about greater experiences of spiritual ecstasy and perfection on all levels.

                  In these states it is easy toconnect individual consciousness with Divine Consciousness and  flowing supreme divine happiness and love .

                   Always we inspire the dancers to enterinto a communion of souls in divine splendor and majesty.

                  As people dance in DivineSacredness with Omnipotent Faith and Will for the highest good of all, miracles manifest.

                  MIRACLES

                  THE LAW OF ONE

                  We are All One.
                  When one is harmed, all are harmed.
                  When one is helped, all are healed.
                  Therefore,in the name of Who I Am,
                   and I am one with all,
                   with all beings, with God, with the Masters, Saints, and Prophets, and with the Christ,

                  I ask that only that which is the highest good of all concerned happen here.

                  I ask for the highest good will and highest love of all concerned to manifest.