33 tips for Healing emotional pain

  • ROXANNE YOUNG
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006

      33 tips for

      Healing emotional pain

      1. forgive

      2.love yourself

      3. make positive causes

      4.  be kind and loving

      5.  play at becoming wise .

      6. FEEL your feelings,

      7. Identify your feelings

      8.let them go

      9.you have survived

      10.Live in the present

        11.divine light is within you

      12. and within those who have hurt you

      13.You need not forget

      14.  remove your  attention  from painful memories

      15. The only real  revenge is being  happy.

      16.Be alive

      17.  you have survived

      18.you have triumphed

      19.you are Alive and Free now .

      20. recognize the good

      21.When you  release the attention

      that holds you in emotional pain

      you will be free of that pain.

      22. Develop compassion

      23.Unconditional Love starts with loving the self.

      24. Happiness begins with appreciation of  what you have

      25.  Look for  joy

      26. As long as you are alive life can get better

      27. when we define ourselves in terms of our past suffering

      we remain in pain

      28.there is always someone who's worse off than you

      29.  life  is precious and beautiful

      30.We are here because we wanted to be.

      31.  we need to get on with our own lives now.

      32. We are  responsible for creating our own happiness

      33. we are in charge of how we live and feel Now.

      Peggy L Jentoft

                           (C)  http://groupsyahoo.com/group/Spiritually_Speaking
                                   spiritually_speaking-subscribe@yahoogroups.com    : )