a moment in love from my heart to your heart - Pegasus and the 12th chakra

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006
      Silvery Blue: Comes to you on the wings of Pegasus from the heavenly realms of the Milky Way. Dispels negativity and paves the way for a smoother passage.  This colour is the keeper of dreams and past memories.  Let the sparkles of our light guide the way to your true path for your souls journey.
      ~Annie O'Brien 2003

      The winged horse is known as Pegasus or The Cosmic Horse. Pegasus symbolises the passage between heaven and earth. Pegasus represents pure intellect, the unblemished, innocence, life and light and the increased powers of utilising the natural forces. Those who carry Pegasus as their Totem have a heightened ability with words, particulary poetry. The symbolism of the wings as carrying one further and higher allow for the creativity of thought and communication. The Pegasus Syndrome is the human ability to rise above difficulties, meet the challenges and fly in the face of adversity towards a richer and more rewarding plain. Pegasus also teaches that humilty achieved by releasing 'ego' as you face the challenge is the greatest gift you can receive.  The world of imagination is governed by this Cosmic Horse and is reportedly the gift to those born between March 13 and April 1 beneath the sign of Pegasus when it was believed the magic sound of his hoofbeats met the ground  under beams of moonlight. The moonlit realm of the imagination, of visions, dreams and intuition, is where those born under the sign of the winged stallion, Pegasus, feel most confident and at home. (http://thanasis.com/pegasus.htm)

      Just as the Ancients left the Milky Way for the Pegasus galaxy to increase their knowledge so to does Pegasus take us from the Milky Way towards the galaxy of the future. The Cosmic Horse flies humanity to the  point of discovering the significance of the Holy Grail. The chalice is no longer buried beneath a mire of inaction and ignorance but is held triumphantly within each of us. We can step at any time we choose from the edge of reality into the world no longer deemed fantasy to grasp all illusion as knowledge. The heart, expanded through all energy points of the physical being can stretch and reach the energy points held within the spiritual body.
      We are the balance of self - the yin and yang - the male and the female.

      The silvery blue (with a hint of purple) colours of todays graphic are meant to assist with the transformation of self through fantasy and illusion into a reality longed for by us during many lifetimes.

      Once this step is taken there is no turning back - for this is the energy of the 12th Chakra and to ride within the protection of Pegasus wings guarantees change. The 12th chakra is the source of the individual's strength and power and his or her ability to create change not only in the physical dimension but the nonphysical dimensions as well.( http://www.wisdomsdoor.com/hb/hhb-25.shtml)
      The stepping stone is the Bootes Constellation - the destination is as far as imagination allows you to travel. Science allows that we are as the Planet Earth are moving from the Milky Way galxy towrards the Andromedan galaxy - are we halfway there? do you feel the energy of the Virgo galaxy, with all the attributes Virgo brings to us.
      do you move inot the Pegasus galaxy within your mind?
      How far can imagination take you?
      The silvery Blues of todays graphic sit you wihtin the Bootes Constellation - if you just allow yourself the privilige of imagination. Does the moon shine kindly upon you?
      Do you hear the beat of the hoof upon the earth?
      can you feel the tremor of anticpation as you reach beyond the stars into a new and exciting pathway?
      Does the "boot" hold you in balance, moulding you for future strengths?
      Is you chalice filled and ready - with joy, compassion and understanding?
      does it hold tolerance for the You of the past?
      As the Phoenix you expired in the ashes to be reborn as the Butterfly.
      Are you contnet to remain as the Butterfly or do you fly as The Cosmic Horse beyond all known thought of mind and heart inot the Truth of the Soul.
      The memory of who you may become is waiting to be brought forth
      Swirl these colours about you as take the step into the stirrups and sit in the saddle of The Cosmic Horse.
      All that is required of you now is the committment for adventure.
      Awaken the sleeping consciousness of all humankind as you gallop into the future beyond the stars
      Drink you fill from the silver cup - it's yours. Intoxication from the nectar within is the sweet reward - the taste you can roll on your tongue as you sweep again the colours of silvery blue through your being
      allowing this moment to be the flight in which you say goodbye to the old as you race to meet the new -YOU!!!!
      Gaele Arnott, Brisbane Australia on Thursday, the 2nd day of June, 2006

      Please note that if you research the twelfth chakra there are many versions of how it's seen - some of the versions were written within the knowledge of the 'old' energy (before 1998). Each of see and feel colour and sound quite differently. How you feel and see is right for you, just as how I feel and see is right for me. There is no right or wrong - it just is! It is the question of whether you see the cup half-full or half-empty?
      In 1998 during the seminars I facilitated and attended I 'saw' the gold and silver 'ropes' being extended and those who chose allowed these colours to entwine. This was the point of no return for them wihtin that energy, We ahve now moved well beyond that stage inot a new and exciting patternt. For me the silvery blue with a hint of purple I see at this energy point is The Gold = abundance in all aspects of being. It is the point of No Return

      (permission is given to snag the graphics in the moment posts
      I request that should you forward this post it be left intact as it is the intent for graphics and music be part of the healing for Earth and her people.)

      Todays graphic is created by Gaele in PSP9
      the background and tubes were created by me from various sources.

      The Local Group is the group of galaxies that includes our galaxy, the Milky Way. The group comprises over 30 galaxies, with its gravitational center located somewhere between the Milky Way and the Andromeda Galaxy. The galaxies of the Local Group cover a 10 million light year diameter (see 1 E22 m for distance comparisons). The group belongs to the Virgo Supercluster.

      The two most massive members of the group are the Milky Way and the Andromeda Galaxy. These two spirals each have a system of satellite galaxies. The Milky Way's satellite system consists of Sag DEG, Large Magellanic Cloud, Small Magellanic Cloud, Canis Major Dwarf, Ursa Minor Dwarf, Draco Dwarf, Carina Dwarf, Sextans Dwarf, Sculptor Dwarf, Fornax Dwarf, Leo I, Leo II, Tucana Dwarf, and Ursa Major Dwarf.

      Andromeda's system comprises M32, M110, NGC 147, NGC 185, And I, And II, And III, And IV, And V, Pegasus dSph, Cassiopeia Dwarf, And VIII, And IX, and And X. M33, the third largest galaxy in the Local Group, may or may not be a companion to the Andromeda galaxy but probably has Pisces Dwarf as a satellite. The other members of the group are gravitationally secluded from these large subgroups.

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_Group (a picture of the Milky Way may be found at this link also)

      The new Twelfth Chakra sits outside of the right side of the head and above the Crown Center. It represents what is left of the Ego.  It controls the left side of the physical body and regulates creative talents.  It is the Center where love and compassion originate. http://home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/Wingmakers/Chakra%20Tones%20and%20Notes.html

      the midi playing today is:  mbira
      Nhemamusasa - a traditional Shona mbira piece, as transcribed by Paul Berliner in his The Soul of Mbira (UC Press, 1978). For two mbiras and percussion. (1995)
      found at: http://members.accessbee.com/jkwasnik/midfiles.html

      The Peace Candle
      I ask today that you include in your 'candle meditation' assistance for all those souls (over 6500) who left the plane on Saturday during the Earthquake in YogaJakarta, Indonesia and for all their families and friends who are dealing with the grief and destruction of their homes in this area.
      I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal) in lighting a candle together, so that we as One People may join voices together for Peace On Earth.
      Together we can create a reality free of fear, greed and manipulation, where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely in joyful harmony.
        Margaret Mead anthropologist "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."

        Evolution is a leap in consciousness
         There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the healing within the message and  graphic shared with you. If  you enjoyed this music, you are encouraged to purchase the CD

        you might also have to add my screen name to your address book and buddy list to keep it from going into the spam folder
        Fix Spam/Mail ControlsMail and Spam Controls

        AOL addresses: Uncheck the box for auto AOL to filter your mail.  Do this for each screen name you use.
        Look periodically to make sure AOL hasn't changed the settings back to filter your mail.