Subject: Your Driver's License Info!!

  • ROXANNE YOUNG
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006

      Subject: Your Drivers License Info is on the web
      This is upsetting but I thought I should pass it
      along. Check your drivers license. Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, including your own!

      I just searched for mine and there it was. Picture and all!!

      Thanks Homeland Security! Where are our  rights?

      I definitely removed mine. I suggest you do the same. . .

      Go to the web site below and check it out.

      Just enter your name, city and state to see if yours is on file.

      After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove".

      This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement.

      http://www.license.shorturl.com