DAILY AFFIRMATION

  • WhiteBuffaloWoman
    Message 1 of 58 , Jun 1 9:17 PM
      Affirmations for harmony:
      Divine life is my life, and I vibrate with harmony and wholeness.
      Peace dwells within my soul and is reflected to others through harmonious words and actions.
      I am willing to follow divine inspiration in order to establish and to maintain harmony in my world.
      My world is the place of peace, harmony, and love.
      I am free with the knowledge that all is good.

      A.S.A.P.   May you always have enough!!
      Ona Qwe,Waki
      Khenoronhkwa
      WhiteBuffaloWoman
      Of the Light

    • WhiteBuffaloWoman
      Message 58 of 58 , Jun 23 3:35 AM
        Affirmations for positive self-image:
        I am inspired to love myself and to treat myself in loving ways.
        Divine love supports me and my sense of self-respect.
        I see myself as valuable and important.
        I am aware of God's presence within me.
        I allow myself to become all I can be.

        A.S.A.P.