Colloidal Silver & argyria

  • Soaring Hawk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006

      From my sources – Hawk

      Colloidal Silver

      What it takes to get argyria (or turn blue).

      You would have to consume 160 gallons per day of Colloidal Silver in the standard concentration of 12-15 parts per million.

      Most argyria was obtained with FDA approved dugs containing silver.

      Radiating UNCONDITIONAL LOVE & Truth

      To ALL who share our circle – our universe, our love, our trust.

      May I always be found worthy.

      Gratitude & Thankfulness to All of Us

      a SoaringHawk

      Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time. Then your time on earth will be filled with joy & glory.

      Thank you for YOU!