Re: [lovingpurelove] Poem

  • Karen Pennington
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 25, 2000
      Life is, or atleast can be, a very efficient teacher
      of spiritual survivor lessons. Every day that comes we
      are given opportunities to discover new depths to us.
      Sometimes it is very difficult and sometimes very easy
      and sometimes a miracle happens and an epiphany
      strikes that changes our thinking and lives forever.
      Sometimes they are good and sometimes they are bad.
      How we interpret them, deal with them, and accept them
      into our beings determines the effect they have on us.
      And being all too human, sometimes we get it right and
      sometimes not. When the sometimes not happens, is when
      we are truly blessed if there are friends, either real
      or virtual, to help us deal with good and bad because
      sometimes it's hard to tell the good from the bad
      because the lessons we learn from either make us a
      more well rounded spirit. Thanks for being a friend,
      Love & Hugs, Karen

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • pattimaris1675@aol.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 28, 2000
        Ah, Karen how well you know the path of learning, loving, and growing in the
        spirit. Your light is definitely shining this bright wonderful morning.
        As I look out my window, seeing the gray clouds hanging just a bit above the
        white fluffy ones and the atmosphere looking dark yet bright with some light
        shining down through gapes in the dark clouds, with earth still out there, no
        rain, wind nor joggers or walkers, yet when I look with my positive eyes, I
        see beauty, such great variety of colors; gray, white, green on the rolling
        mountains of shaded browns and little black and blue birds flying from one
        house top to the next or from one tree to the next, ah, such beauty it has.
        There are times when I look at nature, or the atmosphere and get such
        overwhelming energies from its beauty. IT has different beautiful settings.
        Some dark, some lighted with the full face of sun, then on rainy days, how
        the rainbow greets us across the heavens. Oh, I could just go on and on with
        the absolutely beauty is offers us.
        Even though I have been down with the flu, I know this is for my benefit too.
        I recently received an e-mail from a very cherish friend whom said;
        " One of my e-mail friends told me once that even icky things like
        flues and colds can be looked at positively. As we go through the
        healing process physically, things like this are also a cleansing
        process for our minds and hearts, if we just accept it, go with the flow
        of it, and gently nurse ourselves back to health. She said that in
        Japan, when people get viruses and such, they take it as a sign to enter
        into deep meditation, considering it a kind of blessing in disguise, as
        a chance to cleanse our entire system and make a fresh start on a new
        cycle. Makes it sound like sort of an adventure, doesn't it?"
        Ah, such a lovely lady whom brings such love. Hope and sunshine into my life
        that I had to share it with you all too.
        Love,
        Patti
      • Karen Pennington
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 31, 2000
          Dearest Patti: I deeply appreciate your sharing this
          with me. I, too, am one of those who sees
          opportunities in most situations for growth and
          acceptance that whatever we are going through the
          Universe is still unfolding at its own pace and time.
          I'm having a particularly difficult time finding
          employment right now; but this is the first time I
          have ever had the luxury of truly taking my time and
          not being too devastated when I call a day after a job
          was posted in the paper to find it has already been
          filled. And the ones that are still accepting
          applications have been so overwhelmed they are still
          sorting through applicants for a start date on
          interviewing. WHEW!*! So if you could remember my job
          plight in your prayers and meditations, I would REALLY
          appreciate it. Love & Hugs, Karen

          http://im.yahoo.com/
        • pattimaris1675@aol.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 31, 2000
            Yes, Karen, indeed I will think positive thoughts toward your receiving a
            good job; one that you will be happy, look forward going to work, in fact
            each morning, I shall send out positive thoughts, also request everybody at
            9am their own time to stop for a moment and send out positive thoughts to
            every business that would be compatible with Karen's needs to contact her for
            employment.
            While looking for your employment place, know already that you have it, and
            that it is coming to you, and indeed it will.
            Please keep us informed, so we can also reap the blessings from the great
            news.
            Going to bed at night and visualizing the employment setting in your mind
            will also send out the news of what you want.
            Why is it so difficult for some to believe that we can do this, and yet not
            think a thing about a little telephone wire sending our voices out all over
            the world?
            Isn't it ironic sometimes?
            Oh life is indeed wonderful and sends us off on journeys that sometimes we
            don't understand, but within do indeed know that it benefited us.
            Oh, the grandness of such adventures and love that indeed surrounds us.
            Karen, you are precious and the light is already within you, and you will
            have the job that you want, so rest assured that life will come to you in the
            way that it thinks is needed for you. Your faith is strong, and your heart
            is loving -- just hold on until that message comes to you, and when it does,
            don't forget to thank the heavens, universe, God, whatever you call it.
            I wish you a very good day, one filled with smiles and a light heart.
            Love,
            Patti
          • Karen Pennington
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 1, 2000
              I really appreciate everyone holding me in their
              thoughts. I've been telling myself all along the
              perfect job just hasn't been perfected enough yet and
              when it is ready for me, or I'm ready for it, the
              telephone will ring. Believe me I will enjoy sharing
              the blessings which come about as the universe
              unfolds. I truly believe perception is 9/10ths the
              battle to realization. I hope everyone is having a
              GREAT WEEK and enjoying their own personal
              rollercoasters. How many of us have had wonderful
              epiphanies in the face of chaos and gone on to realize
              we have been given a gift of freedom from something we
              thought we were unable to conquor? I just love the
              Dalai Lama's Instructions for Life in the New
              Millennium. I have a copy printed out and posted on
              the wall next to the computer for easy reference(ok,
              so I wanted to put it where the 14 and 16 year old
              sons would be forced to make eye contact). To quote:"
              When you lose, don't lose the lesson. Remember, not
              getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke
              of luck. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve
              immortality. The best relationship is one in which
              your love for each other exceeds your need for each
              other." Reading those every once in awhile makes me
              read the Bible more because every time I read the
              Instructions or the Bible, I find a different part of
              my life that something applies to that didn't apply
              that way a day before. WOW Love, Hugs, and Many Thanks
              to All, Karen

              http://photos.yahoo.com/
            • pattimaris1675@aol.com
              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 1, 2000
                Good Morning Karen,
                Your light is shining, and I agree that your job will come along when it is
                supposed to; when that phone rings you will indeed be blessed with that one
                the Universe had in mind for you. Oh yes indeed perception is 9/10ths of the
                battle to realization, and it warms my heart to see another has reached those
                understandings.
                I am certainly having a great week; just came off a quiet meditative flu
                period.
                Now passing, I realize that it was there for a good reason, and coming out of
                it brings more light, insights, and loving all the things that I had taken
                for granted. When things are taken away, such as my garden, for almost a
                week, I couldn't go out to it, only viewing it from my window, and after the
                flu left me and i ran out into with my arms high to the heavens, running and
                jumping and absolutely feeling the marvelous wonder, and then I sat down on
                my Japanese bench and thought to myself, "Ah, this what my flu was all about,
                to come back with more insight, taking nothing for granted, and growing in
                the light!" And indeed, my rollercoaster
                slowed down enough for me to see it.

                I am going out of town tonight and won't be back until Sunday, so you all
                take care, and you shall be in my thoughts as I take care of my business,
                celebrate my birthday at my daughter's home, and simply spend time with my
                new insights.
                Love to you! And Karen, your job will come, and when it does, Oh do come in
                and share it with us.
                With much love,
                Patti
              • Karen Pennington
                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 2, 2000
                  Oh, don't worry. You guys will be the first ones to
                  hear about it and we'll all celebrate together with a
                  great big AMEN. Patti, have a great trip and a VERY
                  MERRY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!*! Love & Hugs, Karen

                  From homework help to love advice, Yahoo! Experts has your answer.
                  http://experts.yahoo.com/
                • pattimaris1675@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 15 , Nov 5, 2000
                    Thanks Karen,
                    I am back of news that my trip was filled with love and beauty. My daughter
                    and her family had me over for my birthday dinner on Friday; ah, a nice warm
                    fire in the fireplace sending out its warmth as I stood and warm my hands to
                    remove the chill from my shoulders, one by one they each came to wish me a
                    happy birthday and a warm loving hug; son-in-law whom is like a son, my
                    daughter, granddaughter, and grandson, we laughed and shared old stories, new
                    stories, as we all prepared dinner, cutting up salads, fresh veggies to steam
                    - later to open presents of love, and beautifully worded cards. Tears ran
                    down my face, being so touched by it all, late in the evening we sat around
                    the warm fire gently sharing more stories until it was time to bid them all a
                    goodbye.
                    Such a wonderful time I had.
                    Thanks for the Happy birthday wish Karen, you are so kind and filled with
                    love in your heart.
                    I won't go on with anymore, as I am still a bit tired from my trip home.
                    Love,
                    Patti
                  • Karen Pennington
                    Message 9 of 15 , Nov 13, 2000
                      It really sounds like you had a Hallmark kind of
                      visit. What a wonderful pleasure to hear of this kind
                      of love being openly shared with joy and energy in
                      this day and age. I'm just now getting back on line. I
                      sent a separate e-mail thanking everyone who had
                      prayed for me in my job hunt. I was officially hired
                      today but won't start until they can get paperwork
                      finished. A special warm hug from me. Love, Karen

                      http://photos.yahoo.com/
                    • Nachiketan
                      Message 10 of 15 , May 15 10:53 PM

                        Dear All,

                        Namaste,

                        A spiritual Friend told me recently that Satan has left our world..That there is not no Satan anymore.

                        I could only laugh..I have been wanting to write a poem on the ongoing confusing battle of two powers..There is a Brute Power of Muscle and force and the other one is of Illiterate, illfeed people.

                        So I felt like writing poems on this mad rush of war, hatred & love..Since you are my friends I am giving you this Beautiful gift of my 2 Poems for Free..

                        Love You All Lots,

                        Nachi.

                        **

                        The soldiers on both side Fight the War in belief in their God..
                        and it makes one compare to find out the lesser evil of these Two Gods..
                        Our God asks for killing for Peace and to Rape the helpless woman, and harm innocent child
                        and their God asks them to slaughter a man..
                        since when did the God felt this thirst for Blood?
                        and Since when did God asked for men to rape, kill and loot on Childs Faith in God?
                        A Friend tells me that the Satan is No More in this world..
                        And I say to Him..with all the Killings, Rapes Going on in Gods Name..
                        Maybe it isn't Surprise that the Satan Has left our world..
                        Maybe Its Fight between Two Gods Hereon..
                        Its a War between Our God and Their God..
                        Such is the time that People do not fear Satan Anymore..
                        Evil has lost its shine of the sword.
                        Man has created A New Satan in the Name of God.

                        *

                        Everytime someone gets killed, raped or hurt I tie a knot to my heart
                        Everytime I shout in anger and pain...I tie another knot..
                        and then there comes a time..when the Heart goes soo small
                        wrinkled and wrangled and it hurts and bleeds even to touch the heart..
                        So I think of Love and Loving Someone Instead..
                        to untie one knot..
                        and as the forces march on with their wars and games of hatred.
                        I too charge up myself with a war..
                        The war of Hugging, Kissing, loving As many People As I can..
                        To Bring Life back to hearts, and to untie the knots that I have in my heart.