ANGELS

  • WhiteBuffaloWoman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
        ANGELS

      There are more than twenty angels in this world. Ten are sleeping
      peacefully on clouds. Nine are playing and one is reading their E-mails
      at this moment.

      Send this message to ten of your friends including me. If
      You get five replies someone you love will surprise you.

      Happy Days. Don't break this - it's working

      A.S.A.P.   May you always have enough!!
      Ona Qwe,Waki
      Khenoronhkwa
      WhiteBuffaloWoman