one moment from my heart to your heart in love - Brazilianite and Quan Yin

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006

      Brazilianite: Love and Understanding, synthesis third and fourth chakra, promotes trust in own decisions, clears blockages, assists in understanding life's challenges, connects to Atlantean energy, allows understanding of pre-birth choices.

      I've mixed together in today's graphic the colours green and pink as sharing the heart energy as I close to how I 'see" it.
      I've included the crystal, Brazilianite as well as Bougainvillea....... and of course how could I write of "The Heart" without including Quan Yin, Goddess of Love and Compassion.

      I first saw this colour 'green' in January of 1998.
      I had been used to visiting a "spiritual Centre" at Mt Tambourine, in S.E. Queensland, meeting through different metaphysical experiences, many energies. Two friends and I had been walking through a rainforest area when we all were 'halted' to sounds of 'chatter' which we assumed came through an existing "songline". Wisps of yellow and green colour trailed and danced where we waited. We each could hear singing, like a high pitched "ae" sound created as toned from behind the bridge of your nose linking the throat. The colours continued dancing for some time as we individually began toning the sound we could hear. The colour as presented in the graphic is as close as I could produce to share with you 'the green' as we saw.
      In 1998 we were as the Planet Earth, only just beginning to understand and absorb the significance of moving out from the Milky Way galaxy and into the Andromedan system. We were on the edge of the Photon Belt, which brings so much different energy to the physical world in which we live. Science at one time did suggest that this could be as much as another 2,000 years, but now are withholding opinion as time has speeded to such an extent that it may well be only 200 years for the Earth to be no longer part of the Milky Way. Metaphysically we have known for a long time what science can only now begin to tell us. Is this not always the way? We are downloaded with information which needs to be 'proved' in the rational mind before the majority can accept that which the  'minority' already knew.
      To include in the healing intent of the moment post I went looking for a crystal to share with the green energy as I saw it. Brazilianite was the closest I could find today. It shares with us the energy of love and understanding as we integrate the changes both physical and metaphysical of the worlds around us. Our body struggles with the  changes which our soul already knows. We have known for a long time that the heart needed to expand and open in order to withstand the 'toxic shock' of future experience. This expansion needs to be on levels of our existence through all energy bodies of the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. Like the butterfly emerging from it's cocoon so does our conscious thought struggle and achieve what our soul does desire us to know. To begin the understanding of integrating all energy through the heart Chakra, we need preparation time.
      Conscious and sub-conscious thought need to be as one.
      There are many, many wonderful tools available to assist with this evolution of body and mind.
      I present to you in these moment posts only as it comes to my mind in this instant of time.
      I included Bougainvillea in the graphic as the vibration of this hardy plant brings the energy vibration of assisting with obstacles. The majority of Bougainvillea are in shades of pink or variations of that colour. The family of Bougainvillea (Nyctaginaceae) was named after the French navigator Louis Antoine de Bougainville. There are numerous varieties of this woody evergreen climber. It grows mainly in tropical and subtropical climates. All our vibrant and sparkle as they dance in these climate’s sun.
      I suggest you take a moment to sit in the energy of "LOVE" as you read the words for the vibration of Bougainvillea, and listen to the music. It is by intent that I have used this midi piece "Dragon of the Skies". (see link and explanation below). If you find the music confronting, then turn down the sound, read the words of the healing vibration for Bougainvillea and the reread with the music. Notice the difference in how you 'feel'. These words are intended to assist you in the healing of all obstacles which may be present for you right now as you continue your own journey of evolution, allowing you the time and space to be in the truth of who you are ~ a spiritual being enjoying the Physical game of Life.

      We bring to you nature’s warmth of a tropical climate.
      From the essence of our flower we give you access to the tenacity of growth.
      The strength of our vines allows growth and expansion over many terrains.
      We are forever growing upwards and outwards.
      Our flowers dance brightly under skies of many hues,
      giving hope and joy to all who pause to notice us.

      We pass through “the eye of the storm”
      with ease, peace and serenity
      and wait with joy during long hot days
      for natures’ next cyclonic storm.
      The colour of our flowers do not diminish with the heat, the wind or rain.
      Through our colour,
      our spirit of resilience is kept high,
      which shows in the gaiety of  the dance of our flowers.

      By taking the drops from the essence of our flower
      we give you this same resilience
      that you too may exult in your ability to weather the storms of life
      and to ever grow spiritually and emotionally
      in joy and strength.

      © "The Light Essences" -Gaele Arnott -1998

      Gaele Arnott, Brisbane Australia on Thursday, the 1st day of June, 2006

      (permission is given to snag the graphics in the moment posts
      I request that should you forward this post it be left intact as it is the intent for graphics and music be part of the healing for Earth and her people.)

      Todays graphic is created by Gaele in PSP9
      Brazilianite is an unusual gemstone mineral. It is one of the only phosphate minerals to be used as a serious gemstone. Although the phosphate mineral apatite is cut into gems it is not considered as precious as brazilianite. Of course brazilianite is relatively new to the mineral markets and is still not well known to everybody.

      It has a fair lustre and interesting colour, a yellow to greenish yellow. It may look a little like yellow topaz but brazilianite tends to be more green. Although not as hard as most other gemstones, it is one of the hardest phosphate minerals.    http://www.galleries.com/minerals/phosphat/brazilia/brazilia.htm

      BRAZILIANITEMetaphysical Properties- This is a very rare crystal from Brazil.  Some say that this crystal works with the third eye and heart centres.  It allows us to bring love and understanding of love/relationships to the next level.  I find this to be the best crystal for understanding the wants and needs of each other in all relationships.  Understand why relationships need to grow and what we can do as individuals to improve them.  I find this stone to be useful in understanding children, it gives the parents an idea of how and why the child needs nurturing, then gives us the momentum to do what is necessary to raise healthy children.

      Robert Simmons feels that Brazilianite carries the vibrational energy of the ancient civilization of Atlantis and is associated with the creative power and force of directed and focused will, which was instrumental in many of the astounding accomplishments of the beings who dwelt there.  Whether Atlantis actually existed on the material plane of the Earth or was in a higher frequency domain, invisible to most of us now, the stone Brazilianite serves as a conduit for what one might call' The Atlantean energies'.  These energies, when focused through ones own consciousness, can assist one in extraordinary acts of creativity and manifestation.  The most obvious use for Brazilianite is to amplify the potency of ones's own creative seeds and direct them into manifestation through the balanced use of the will.  The will is primarily expressed through the third chakra, or solar plexus.  Naisha Ashian feels that it is most stimulating and cleansing on both physical and energetic levels.  It can assist one in releasing anger or resentment.  It can assist one in gaining courage to put forth ones own ideas to the world, and so it is an excellent ally for writers and artists.  Brazilianite allows one to come out into the world and to share ones gifts and talents with others. It helps one to feel empowered and to abandon victim roles or manipulation of others.

      Numerology-  Brazilianite vibrates to the number 9.  Spiritual understanding.

      http://neatstuff.net/avalon/info/info-b.html

      the midi playing today is:  Dragon in the Skies (Gregor Rozman)

      The song gives the listener a feeling of slow and continual rising in the sky with strings and harp. After rising, oboe solo means the flying above the antic and mystic world. Fortissimo solo start also represents a jump of a dragon.  http://www.geocities.com/vienna/strasse/4660/Ambrosia.htm

      I would have liked to share the piece Atlantis with you but the music was too 'sad' for my intent of healing in this heart energy post. Treat yourself by listening to the sounds of Atlantis as portrayed by Gregor Rozman at the link listed here. I did feel transported to another time and place as I listened to the music, shared as a midiI downloaded it for easier listening to my hard drive.

       II. Atlantis  4  ©1995  Gregor Rozman
      A song starts with the explosion of long forgotten isle of advanced civilization of Atlantis that drowned in the south Atlantic ocean as still unknown catastrophy occurred. That is why the song is sad. Few survived. Yet those who lived quickly forgot about the glory and achievements of Atlantis, only legend lived in their minds. What a pity for all mankind, that was forced to develop once more to the level it once possessed. The main melody is created by high oboe and high bassoon. Slow strings make great escorting. The middle part of the song is mixture of flute, clarinet, French horn and also oboe with bassoon.   http://www.geocities.com/vienna/strasse/4660/Ambrosia.htm

      The Peace Candle
      I ask today that you include in your 'candle meditation' assistance for all those souls (over 6500) who left the plane on Saturday during the Earthquake in YogaJakarta, Indonesia and for all their families and friends who are dealing with the grief and destruction of their homes in this area.
      I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal) in lighting a candle together, so that we as One People may join voices together for Peace On Earth.
      Together we can create a reality free of fear, greed and manipulation, where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely in joyful harmony.
        Margaret Mead anthropologist "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."

        Evolution is a leap in consciousness
         There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the healing within the message and  graphic shared with you. If  you enjoyed this music, you are encouraged to purchase the CD

        you might also have to add my screen name to your address book and buddy list to keep it from going into the spam folder
        Fix Spam/Mail ControlsMail and Spam Controls

        AOL addresses: Uncheck the box for auto AOL to filter your mail.  Do this for each screen name you use.
        Look periodically to make sure AOL hasn't changed the settings back to filter your mail.