DAILY AFFIRMATION

  • WhiteBuffaloWoman
    Message 1 of 58 , May 31, 2006
      Affirmations for purification:
      My life is a constant purification process. I accept cleansing of my mind and my emotions.
      Inner cleansing is a joyous process that leads to my good.
      I am willing and ready to give up negative and limiting ideas about myself and others.
      I let go of unhealthy attachments to people, places, and things.
      I easily let go of the lesser to make room for the greater good in my life.

      A.S.A.P.   May you always have enough!!
      Ona Qwe,Waki
      Khenoronhkwa
      WhiteBuffaloWoman
      Of the Light

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • WhiteBuffaloWoman
      Message 58 of 58 , Jun 23, 2006
        Affirmations for positive self-image:
        I am inspired to love myself and to treat myself in loving ways.
        Divine love supports me and my sense of self-respect.
        I see myself as valuable and important.
        I am aware of God's presence within me.
        I allow myself to become all I can be.

        A.S.A.P.