Re: << lovingpurelove >> Dangers of fabric softeners

  • Dick Richardson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 7:46 AM
      Fabric Softeners? !!!!  Well dang my hide, what will the Chinese think of next.

      I hope that when they become the leading world economic powerhouse in twenty or thirty years time they will be soft and cuddly like wot I am.

      I will not be here to see it, so send me an email to Dick in Eternity ;- )

      Soft cuddly knickers eh - now there be a thing to write home about. Get em orf and get on with it !

      Merlin.