Essence of Paradise 10.03.2002 [Involement]

  • Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2002

      To see the daily e-mails on the internet go to    http://www.essenceofparadise.org/10_03_02.html    please note that the    date.html    will change each day. Each day there is a posting you will be able to see it on the internet. All you have to do is type    http://www.essenceofparadise.org    and add the date for that day to the web address exactly like this    /10_03_02.html .    It is very important that you add a forward slash    (/) after    .org    the forward slash can be found on the same key as the (?) question mark, place an underscore   ( _ )   between the month, day, and year, you can find the underscore on the key next to the number 0. Finally type dot   (.) html   and nothing else. I will be adding a link to my home page as soon as possible to simplify this for you. When that is done I will notify you.

      Create A Beauty-Filled Life, One Day At A Time!
      Peace, Love, and Light!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Peace, Love, and Light To All of Creation!
      Create A Beauty-Full and Prosperous Life,
      One Day At A Time!

       Excellence Award

      ESSENCE OF PARADISE is never sent unsolicited, it is only sent to e-mail addresses that were requested to be added to our mailing list by someone. If you are receiving it in error someone is either forwarding it to you or requested a subscription for your e-mail address. To be removed from this list please send a return e-mail with REMOVE in the Subject box. To be added to the mailing list please send a return e-mail with SUBSCRIBE in the Subject box.
                                                                                                                                                     PEACE, LOVE AND LIGHT!

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

      ESSENCE  of  PARADISE

      Love is the Purest Essence of our being.
      Life is an adventure in Paradise
      Enjoy It While You Can!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Phrase For Today: "INVOLVEMENT"

      1: archaic   : to enfold or envelop so as to encumber
      3 : to surround as if with a wrapping : ENVELOP
      4 a: archaic   : to wind, coil, or wreathe about  b : to relate closely : CONNECT
      5 a : to have within or as part of itself : INCLUDE  b : to require as a necessary accompaniment : ENTAIL  c : to have an effect on

      CAUSALITY

      Everyone was surprised by the Master's updated metaphor: "Life is like a motor car."

      They waited in silence, knowing that an explanation would not be long in coming.

      "Oh yes," he said at length.  "A motor car can be used to travel to the heights."

      Another silence.

      "But most people lie in front of it, allow it to run over them, then blame it for the accident."

      Anthony de Mello, S.J.

      MORSEL:

      When an error is made,
      the stupid blame,
      the conventional cluck,
      and the awake learn.

      Alan Harris

      v        v        v

      * This is made possible in part by Scott Reeves.

      Create A Beauty-Full Life, One Day At A Time!
      Love, Respect, Cherish and Support 'All' Life!
      Minister Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Meditation for this 2002-10-03

      "Moderation is not the most wide-spread of virtues among human beings, and because they have no sense of moderation, what should do them good ends up being bad for them. Instead, for instance, of taking just enough from a pleasure, a success or a joy to give them a boost, they throw themselves at it to devour the lot and then become ill. Like the man who was being invited to dinner by a friend: 'Well, let me see,' he said, 'on Monday I'm going to dinner with so and so, so on Tuesday I'll be in bed. On Wednesday I've been invited by so and so, so Thursday I'll be in bed. Friday, yes, I can make Friday.' At least he knew himself! Whether it is food, drink, pleasure or happy events, human beings always tend to exceed moderation. Why can they not show some moderation? Even a poison can be beneficial if it is taken in homeopathic doses. But human beings do not understand homeopathy beyond its remedies. They do not realize that in psychic life there are homeopathic doses and allopathic doses, and that homeopathic doses are the most beneficial."

      Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

      To All:  This is a serious request and we need to pray for Twyman since he plans to be in Iraq Oct. 12.

      We CAN MAKE A CHANGE.

      --AdaRa