Re: [lovingpurelove] Shelli's Decision

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2002
      Hi Polly:

      I am so sorry that I omitted you in the information I just sent to Shelli about my sorrow over her decided to stop posting to the website.  I know that you are as much a part of this website as Cynthia, and I am so very sorry that I forgot how much you mean to this group.  It just seems that when I was writing that message to her, all that was in my mind was the two charts that she and Cynthia were doing, and since that ended up being my focus close to the end of the message, I really just did not consider you.  So because of your wonderful spirit and your great messages, I do know how important you are to all of us, so I am hoping you will please forgive my error in failing to include you in that message.

      Peace, love and light,

      Patti Garrett