Archangel Ariel

  • ROXANNE YOUNG
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2006

      Ariel

      Cabalistic

      Ariel means "lion of God" and is often associated with lions.  When Ariel is near you, you may begin seeing references to or visions of lions around you.  Ariel is also associated with the wind.  Found in books of Judaic mysticism and Cabalistic, Ariel works closely with King Solomon in conducting manifestation, spirit releasement and Divine magic.

      Ariel also oversees the sprites, the nature angels associated with water.  Ariel is involved with healing and protecting nature, including animals, fish and birds.  If you find an injured bird or other wild animal that needs healing, call upon Ariel for help.  Ariel also works closely with Raphael to heal animals in need.

      Although he is described as a member of the angelic hierarchy, he is also at times placed among the evil angels as one of the fallen angels who are routed by the stern and obedient seraph Abdiel during the war in heaven.

      angelfocus

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2011

        Source: Connect With Angels

        Archangel Ariel
        Lion of God
        Angel of Animals and Confidence
        Crystal:
        Rose Quartz
        Patron Angel of Animals.
        Archangel Ariel is involved with healing and protecting nature and that includes the animals, fish and birds, especially the wild ones. Environmentalism. Archangel Ariel gives us courage, bravery, focus and confidence. She is involved in divine magic, manifestation and prosperity. She supports people who are healers, teachers and service workers, and environmental causes. To honor her, participate in environmental work or giving others. I Love to connect and work with the Archangel~