Answering Questions

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
      To Dansi, Cynthia P. & others,

      Since you still need to understand your own charts and find the corresponding Angel groups, I suggest you not worry about this Creative Will chart at the moment.  Your primary need would be to intuitively understand your own blueprint, by gathering all the Angels from the planet positions and star points on your natal chart.
      For anyone who may not have ever read the newmem.htm note, this note will give you an introduction to finding your Angel groups.

      It also refers to another file called instructions.txt

      As for reading the symbols and knowing the meanings given by the Solar Fire software, Cynthia sent us this information, and this is also stored in the Meanings & How To's folder in the archives here, just like the file above.  Many of your questions concerning information within the Angel messages might be stored here for you to download (right-click, and save in your own computer).

      As the lovingpurelove group, Cynthia Rose & Shirley Irene Ponto began providing us astrological charts as a courtesy out of love.  The charts are extensive, however it is the hope that you will refer to the meanings of the planets and their relationship with the corresponding Angels, and let the Angels intuitively enlighten you to their energy and helpfulness.

      From: Spiritus Sanctus

      To: lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
        Thank you so very much. Looks as if I have much reading before me as I anticipated. :-)

        http://sbc.yahoo.com