Essence of Paradise 10.02.2002 [Affirm]

  • Baba Kundi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      ESSENCE  of  PARADISE

      Love is the Purest Essence of our being.
      Life is an adventure in Paradise
      Enjoy It While You Can!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Word For Today: "AFFIRM"

      1 a : VALIDATE, CONFIRM  b : to state positively
      2 : to assert (as a judgment or decree) as valid or confirmed
      3 : to express dedication to intransitive senses

      1 : to testify or declare by affirmation as distinguished from swearing an oath
      2 : to uphold a judgment or decree of a lower court

      CONVERSION

      To a group of his disciples whose hearts were set on a pilgrimage the Master said: "Take this bitter gourd along.  Make sure you dip it into all the holy rivers and bring it into all the holy shrines."

      When the disciples returned, the bitter gourd was cooked and served as sacramental food.

      "Strange," said the Master slyly after he had tasted it.  "The holy water and the shrines have failed to sweeten it!"
      Anthony de Mello, S.J.

      MORSEL:

      God is not found in the soul by adding anything, but by a process of subtraction.

      Meister Eckhart
      v   v   v

      * This is made possible in part by Scott Reeves.

      Create A Beauty-Full Life, One Day At A Time!
      Love, Respect, Cherish and Support 'All' Life!
      Minister Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Meditation for this 2002-10-02

      "Education is obviously very useful, because it gives you a job, prestige, authority and money. But you can accumulate as much knowledge in mathematics, history or medicine as you like, it will never transform you, and so if you are timid, sensual, quick-tempered, or selfish, you will remain timid, sensual, quick-tempered or selfish.

      No university will teach you about the laws that govern the moral world, about the Great Beyond, the afterlife and reincarnation. So even if you are a walking encyclopedia, you will not have the hope, the conviction or the strength of will that will allow you to transform yourself, because you know nothing about these fundamental subjects. Whereas if you are taught that moral laws are the equivalent in the psychic plane of the laws of nature, that souls continue to live in the other world and how they then reincarnate, you will not be able to remain the same in the face of these revelations. You inevitably become more mindful of your outer and inner behavior. "

      Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

      A DIVINE STROKE OF GENIUS

      By Michael Levy

      In a divine stroke of genius,
      Humans ignite from sparks of heavenly light,
      Inspiration races through the veins of thought,
      Shapes & sizes sculpture ideas inside time & space.

      In a divine stroke of genius,
      Beloved sweethearts become overwhelmed with passion,
      Two engulfed spirits fire........ then melt into orgasmic bliss,
      Reproduction; in a rhapsody of exploding, climactic amour.

      In a divine stroke of genius,
      Songbirds serenade lovers with melodies of gladness,
      Come; soar with the eagles of celestial infinity,
      Fly along with the cosmic humming birds of paradise.

      In a divine stroke of genius,
      Hearts of joy ascend beyond the clouds,
      Life is forming........mirage's surrender to splendorous realities,
      Souls float on butterfly wings.........into the serene vigor of life.

      Point of life.com
      Michael Levy

      WHAT DO WE REALLY NEED?
      by Marie T. Russell

      The silent call keeps going out--
      "Please love me."

      Love makes the world go round. Cliché? Maybe not. Things certainly have not been going roundly on the planet with wars, murders, rapes, thefts, and general unloving behavior patterns. It there was more love, a lot of these things would simply disappear. Pollyanna, you say? I think not. Reflect on it for a minute. During any war, if everyone had loved the people in the country they were fighting (instead of hating and fearing them), how could they have murdered them? (Oh, yes, I know, in wars we don't call it murder. Yet murder it is.) Would rape take place if love existed? How could someone who felt love towards you impose their will upon you? Happens all the time? I think not. What many people feel for and from others is not love, but manipulation and neediness. We need each other for whatever reason, so we coerce and manipulate, certainly not love.

      Simply reach into the core of your being
      and pull out the loving being that resides there.

      Love, compassion, generosity, kindness, all of these are the medicine that the world needs, starting with ourselves, our families, our neighbors, our co-workers, etc. Rather than dish out portions of criticism, mockery, and triviality, let's dish out portions of love... We'll have less indigestion, less illness, and much more happier returns.

      Love simply because it feels good to love,
      even if it is frightening at times...

      EXCERPTED FROM the InnerSelf.com article:
      What Do We Really Need?
      by Marie T. Russell

      TO READ MORE of this excerpt, go to:
      http://innerself.com/Reflections/What_Do_We_Really_Need.htm

      The power of life and the power of death are in the words we use. Which words will you choose to use this day? Which energy will you be the bearer of? Will you choose to bring life and Love to the world around you that you create, or will you choose to bring death and destruction to the world around you that you create? Whichever energy that you decide to choose, know that you are choosing exactly the same energy for yourself. That which we give to others returns to us multiplied many time over. That being our Divine reality means that we must give to others, and do for others exactly what we need and what we want done for us and given to us. Let us meditate on that.

      \
      AFFIRMATION

      I Am Love!

      I Am The Great Givingness Of GOD Centered In Myself.

      I Am The Awareness Of Generosity Flowing Forth
      To Everyone And Everything Everywhere.

      Author Unknown

      Peace, Love, and Light To All of Creation!
      Create A Beauty-Full and Prosperous Life,
      One Day At A Time!

       Excellence Award

      ESSENCE OF PARADISE is never sent unsolicited, it is only sent to e-mail addresses that were requested to be added to our mailing list by someone. If you are receiving it in error someone is either forwarding it to you or requested a subscription for your e-mail address. To be removed from this list please send a return e-mail with REMOVE in the Subject box. To be added to the mailing list please send a return e-mail with SUBSCRIBE in the Subject box.
                                                                                                                                                     PEACE, LOVE AND LIGHT!

      All Outgoing E-mail Is Certified Virus Free
      E-mails are checked by Norton AntiVirus

      Norton SystemWorks 2002
      © 1995-2002 Symantec Corporation