Re: [lovingpurelove] Creative Will Chart has been Updated

  • Dansi
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
      Will you explain this to me... How it works and/or what it means. i.e. the 10 degree
      cap, is that on 1/1 or 12/31 when I receive the messages I always consider it for the
      FOLLOWING day, which means if I got that post on 12/31 then I would try to meditate on
      the angels on the next day.
      @2ndly, how does this relate and or help the person whose earth-day corresponds with any
      given set of angels and how does or would one utilize their energy or is that the
      dominant energy of the person born on that day.

      I am really lost aren't I? AOL:-)

      http://sbc.yahoo.com